Become a Patron!

Has anyone heard of ejuicebogo.com?

mud3

Member For 4 Years
I randomly started getting emails from this website I've never used or heard of before. I start searching around and I'm finding very little about it and nobody actually talking about it.

So is this a legit place or what?

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ve ordered from them twice and both orders shipped within 24hrs and they went Priority...they ship from IL and I’m in IN so it only took 2 days. Shipping is high at $8 but I got 4 60ml of Country Clouds Cornbread Pudding for $7ea and 4 60ml of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart for $11ea. Glad I found them.

I've had the same experience. Fast shipping, fresh E-Liquids, $8.00 flat shipping can be considered high if you're buying 1 item but not too shabby if you're buying a larger amount. I like a coupon code and cheaper shipping options but I saved a lot of $$ on the juices that are already part of my arsenal so I purchased. I emailed them asking about promo codes but they told me they don't have any now. Overall, I was satisfied and about to place another order with them today. Personally, I don't think I'd take a chance on a new ejuice I haven't tried. It's bad enough throwing away one, but throwing away two? No.

mud3

Member For 4 Years
Their legit.
I’ve ordered from them twice and both orders shipped within 24hrs and they went Priority...they ship from IL and I’m in IN so it only took 2 days. Shipping is high at $8 but I got 4 60ml of Country Clouds Cornbread Pudding for $7ea and 4 60ml of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart for $11ea. Glad I found them.
I've had the same experience. Fast shipping, fresh E-Liquids, $8.00 flat shipping can be considered high if you're buying 1 item but not too shabby if you're buying a larger amount. I like a coupon code and cheaper shipping options but I saved a lot of $$ on the juices that are already part of my arsenal so I purchased. I emailed them asking about promo codes but they told me they don't have any now. Overall, I was satisfied and about to place another order with them today. Personally, I don't think I'd take a chance on a new ejuice I haven't tried. It's bad enough throwing away one, but throwing away two? No.

Thanks guys. I tried it out, got some brands I was familiar with and one I wasn't. Good site, best value I've found so far. I wonder how they can afford to do this though.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
two things large volume purchase discount to them and a big warehouse and maybe close to the makers who knows.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
These "ejuiceXXXX.com" sites are most likely wholesalers that are buying eliquid in very large quantities.

There are others like ejuicesteals and ejuices(dot)com that have almost too good to be true deals as well.

I just checked ejuicebogo because I was looking for two more bottles of salt nic juice for my pod devices so why not.

They have two 30ml bottles of Salt Factory eliquid for $20 plus shipping.

The place I usually get it from (electric tobacconist) has it for $11.50 a 30ml and free shipping if you spend over $20
So two bottles is $23 shipped which is about the same price as ejuicebogo.

I get my eliquid for my box mods from a different place altogether.

It's good to know that this site is legit though because the deals are about as good as they get.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used them last time I needed juice. I only buy one kind these days. The previous place I got it from (EJV), sent me a menthol version. I looked them up and there was red flags or warnings. They actually refunded my card though, after trying to give me the runaround. Ejuice bogo sent my bottles pretty quick. I won't hesitate using them again. I actually found them by seeing this thread so thanks I guess? Haha

VU Sponsors