Become a Patron!

Has anyone here ordered from Efun.top

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I have just recently ordered from them and my order was changed from processing to complete but it's been 7 days. I was hesitant to order from them at first, after reading this forum post I went ahead. They do really have some awesome prices.

Never got a tracking number yet, but I know that takes time after it hits customs....
Waiting patiently, I have enough headware to hold me over.
First post btw, new member, long time vaper!
Welcome Adams!
And I would like if you ordered a pre-sale order ? If not , I will help you with that if you can send me your order number , thank you !

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The issues i was having opening the Efun site persisted with every browser I used on my work computer. I tried Firefox & Internet Explorer and finally I installed and used Chrome. When I used Chrome it told me that Malwarebytes was blocking the page(s). I disabled web protection in Malwarebytes and I was allowed to go on to the site. After my computer reboot this morning Malwarebytes was fully functional again and again I was unable to go onto the Efun web pages. I opened Malwarebytes and added an exception to the domain WWW.Efun.top
I'm now able to get on the website with all of my browsers. I am, however, trusting that there's no malware there and that, if there was, my Kaspersky AV would recognize it.
It's actually an issue that Efun should be addressing.

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The issues i was having opening the Efun site persisted with every browser I used on my work computer. I tried Firefox & Internet Explorer and finally I installed and used Chrome. When I used Chrome it told me that Malwarebytes was blocking the page(s). I disabled web protection in Malwarebytes and I was allowed to go on to the site. After my computer reboot this morning Malwarebytes was fully functional again and again I was unable to go onto the Efun web pages. I opened Malwarebytes and added an exception to the domain WWW.Efun.top
I'm now able to get on the website with all of my browsers. I am, however, trusting that there's no malware there and that, if there was, my Kaspersky AV would recognize it.
It's actually an issue that Efun should be addressing.

Thank you so much @chuck333 , I will let our tech man to look over it , really sorry it brings many inconvenience. Very thanks for your help ,your video and picture will do much help for us to look for solution . Thank you again man and have a great day !

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You're welcome Cavan!
One thing I noticed when I did finally get onto the Efun site is that the advertised prices are dramatically lower than most other "worldwide" sites selling the same products. Wow! I'm excited! I go to place an order immediately. During checkout I may be directed to choose a shipping method. Well shipping is not that cheap. When I add shipping it comes to a price in line with or even higher than other vendor's prices.
Lets take the Pico dual kit at $35.99 + $9.74 shipping. (No option here. That's what shipping costs) Total price is $45.73. Fasttech ships free worldwide and the price there is $41.90. Gearbest flash sale today is $39.02 + (optional) registered mail 1.03 = $40.05 (or just $39.02 if you don't get the reg. mail)
It's not such a great deal after all at Efun. If shipping was a fixed price it would be OK. Just order more stuff and it costs less per item. If you add more stuff, though, the shipping costs go up.
Some stuff is incredibly cheap like a 150W mod for $19.99 but it's almost always a brand that I've never heard of.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im trying to win a giveaway from efun.top. Ive got 73 chances out of 13,000 other votes. Not very good odds but got my fingers crossed. :)

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You're welcome Cavan!
One thing I noticed when I did finally get onto the Efun site is that the advertised prices are dramatically lower than most other "worldwide" sites selling the same products. Wow! I'm excited! I go to place an order immediately. During checkout I may be directed to choose a shipping method. Well shipping is not that cheap. When I add shipping it comes to a price in line with or even higher than other vendor's prices.
Lets take the Pico dual kit at $35.99 + $9.74 shipping. (No option here. That's what shipping costs) Total price is $45.73. Fasttech ships free worldwide and the price there is $41.90. Gearbest flash sale today is $39.02 + (optional) registered mail 1.03 = $40.05 (or just $39.02 if you don't get the reg. mail)
It's not such a great deal after all at Efun. If shipping was a fixed price it would be OK. Just order more stuff and it costs less per item. If you add more stuff, though, the shipping costs go up.
Some stuff is incredibly cheap like a 150W mod for $19.99 but it's almost always a brand that I've never heard of.

Hi , thanks for your advice . We are always doing our best to make all items the best price , but some items maybe have special condition . I will let our purchase manager to know that , and if there is any space to drop down the price , we won't be any hesitate to do that . Thank you again !

@cavan :Could you pls help me?

Yesterday i ordered an RDA on efun.top.
Payed it with Paypal! But Never got an confirmation Email, I got only the receipt of PayPal, but nothing from efun.top and the Order Is still Processing. So it Is not shipped, got no Tracking number and i do not Know whats happening... Wanted to choose dhl as shipping Company but could only choose turkey post and this one : By - hemars to Germany--->7-10Working Days ! Never Heard of this carrier... Will it have a tracking Number? Thanks in advance for ur help!

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello @darth_x ,
Firstly , thank you for ordering from efun.top ;
For your question , I would like to offer follow solution for you:
1. check your spam box to see if there is a confirm email;
2. DHL to Germany cannot clear custom successfully , so we removed DHL for Germany ;
3. Hemars to Germany is the speacial line for packages to germany which have less risk for clear custom and we have confirmed that so offer to you guys for this , please don't worry about that.
4. If you didn't get your package we will refund you all that is a seriously vendor like us doing all the time, your money won't lost any.
5. I may also need your order number so that I can keep an eye on your order and offer more specific service to you
6. Also you can email to [email protected] or make an online chat via our website www.efun.top.
Above are all I can thought out right now , if you or others have any other advice , please feel free to let us know.
Have a great day all you guys !

hi can i get some help with my order... i bought a evic vtc mini and it said processing for awhile now it just says complete for the past couple days and i dont know if i am ever getting my product...this is my first product buying from efun.top and hoping to use this as the place to go to for vapping stuff... help please also my order still only says complete adn they dropped the price by $2 ... and i bought two is there a way i can get that extra 4$ back?

Last edited:

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
hi can i get some help with my order... i bought a evic vtc mini and it said processing for awhile now it just says complete for the past couple days and i dont know if i am ever getting my product...this is my first product buying from efun.top and hoping to use this as the place to go to for vapping stuff... help please also my order still only says complete adn they dropped the price by $2 ... and i bought two is there a way i can get that extra 4$ back?
Hi dear , let me know your order number please.
BTW , check your spam box to see if there is an email to tell you tracking number .

Hello. I want to order a mod and I want to choose the more expensive DHL shipping for 19$ I think, because I heard if you choose cheap shipping you will need to wait about a month and there can be troubles with ordering. I live in Lithuania. Does 19$ make difference and how. Also does DHL ship to Lithuania? Thanks

Hello ordered a crebox from efun.top 10 days ago have not got a tracking number or an updates on my order wouldnt be worried but my mod started autofiring yesterday an iv had mods o this befor i know its not good on the brown lg batterys but its all i have right now

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello ordered a crebox from efun.top 10 days ago have not got a tracking number or an updates on my order wouldnt be worried but my mod started autofiring yesterday an iv had mods o this befor i know its not good on the brown lg batterys but its all i have right now
Hi dear , can you show me your order number so that i can help you to check for that ?

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello. I want to order a mod and I want to choose the more expensive DHL shipping for 19$ I think, because I heard if you choose cheap shipping you will need to wait about a month and there can be troubles with ordering. I live in Lithuania. Does 19$ make difference and how. Also does DHL ship to Lithuania? Thanks
Hello , DHL to Lithuania is going with high risk , it may not pass the custom , strongly advice you use other like singpost . Though long time but it is safe. Sorry for delay response.

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
100113496 please help me its been 15 days now
Hi, this is Zoe from efun.top, I'm so sorry delayed to reply you.
Your parcel has been sent to you and it is in transit, please don't worry about it.In order to ensure that your goods can arrive the destination.
This is your new tracking number:LS018624960CN
You can check it by the link: http://www.17track.net/en
The shipping time is about 20 days, please don't worry about it and pay attention to check it, thank you very much.
If you have other questions about it, please let me know.

Thanks,
Zoe

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered a Sigelei mod from efun.top a few weeks ago, probably 3-3.5 weeks. They shipped it right before the beginning of the New Year holiday. Once the order was marked "Complete" I found the tracking number and was able to use that number on usps.com/tracking to check on it. Of course it sat what seemed like forever in Beijing, but then finally it showed up in the US. It arrived, I think it was last Saturday. Works perfectly, exactly what I wanted. Great first experience for me.

sanjaynarayan

Member For 1 Year
I ordered just yesterday but the shipping method is PostNL however I don't think they have services in India and not getting any response over the mail from Efun.top :wait:

sanjaynarayan

Member For 1 Year
I ordered a Sigelei mod from efun.top a few weeks ago, probably 3-3.5 weeks. They shipped it right before the beginning of the New Year holiday. Once the order was marked "Complete" I found the tracking number and was able to use that number on usps.com/tracking to check on it. Of course it sat what seemed like forever in Beijing, but then finally it showed up in the US. It arrived, I think it was last Saturday. Works perfectly, exactly what I wanted. Great first experience for me.

They say they process the order by 8-48 hours in Shipping and Handling section. 3-3.5 weeks is a long time. Hope they ship within the timelines as mentioned for my order. No response on the mail neither in facebook nor here by Zoe Zhang!!!

They should improve on response time when the order has been placed and paid for the same.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, I agree it is a long time. But it seemed that the whole country shut down for the New Year, so that timing may not be typical. It was only a few days longer than it has taken for me to receive orders from other companies in China at other times. Just my experience, but considering the situation, I was ok with that delivery time to the USA.

sanjaynarayan

Member For 1 Year
Yes, I agree it is a long time. But it seemed that the whole country shut down for the New Year, so that timing may not be typical. It was only a few days longer than it has taken for me to receive orders from other companies in China at other times. Just my experience, but considering the situation, I was ok with that delivery time to the USA.

When the whole country is shut everyone understands that the delay might happen. But it's delayed irrespective of the time of the year you are placing order by seeing what others have said.

And secondly the delay in shipping and communicating the customer/ responding to customer are completely 2 different things and they are not even responding in Facebook as well inspite of seeing the message in messenger which is not good. No response in mail as well though I have sent a follow-up mail. Hope someone revert back

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
When the whole country is shut everyone understands that the delay might happen. But it's delayed irrespective of the time of the year you are placing order by seeing what others have said.

And secondly the delay in shipping and communicating the customer/ responding to customer are completely 2 different things and they are not even responding in Facebook as well inspite of seeing the message in messenger which is not good. No response in mail as well though I have sent a follow-up mail. Hope someone revert back

You are certainly correct. I hope you hear back from them and all is sorted out soon. In your situation I would be upset, most definitely.

sanjaynarayan

Member For 1 Year
So far there is no response from these guys. Even the mail to one of the email ID listed in their website [email protected] bounced back since it's not valid.

Didn't expected that they will have such poor response time.

I'm not sure how many people are placing orders with them and getting the product shipped on time.

sanjaynarayan

Member For 1 Year
While checking for reviews on top Google search results for this website found that many are complaining on the service and in one or two cases they have not shipped the product and neither refunding.

https://resellerratings.com/store/Efun_top

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/efun.top

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/efun.top

I have requested them to cancel the order and give a refund since they are not capable of shipping on time as per their own shipping policy and since there has been no response to mails and message so far. So guys please place orders with your own discretion.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Did you pay them (efun) with PayPal? If so, perhaps you have recourse through them (PayPal)?

sanjaynarayan

Member For 1 Year
Yes. Payment was made through PayPal and I have already raised a dispute with them. After raising a dispute I got a response from Efun saying order has been shipped 2 days back but it says the item is still in sellers warehouse. RU210396555NL - http://www.postnl.post/

I wrote to PostNL and they didn't seem to have a clue and asking me to get in touch with seller but did said that it's Just a forward service to designated country.

Efun has not reverted yet on how the local delivery will happen!!! :gaah:

VU Sponsors