Become a Patron!

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I purchased 2 Smok 7.5 ml resin expansion tanks from Ecig.com on October 28th and never received a confirmation email or shipping details for my order. On November 2nd, I emailed them about it and they replied that there was a problem with a sku and their shipping station and said he was having it packaged up for shipment that day.
It's now November 4th, I still haven’t received an email confirmation and my order still shows “processing”.

Anyone else ever deal with this site? This seems ridiculous!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I purchased 2 Smok 7.5 ml resin expansion tanks from Ecig.com on October 28th and never received a confirmation email or shipping details for my order. On November 2nd, I emailed them about it and they replied that there was a problem with a sku and their shipping station and said he was having it packaged up for shipment that day.
It's now November 4th, I still haven’t received an email confirmation and my order still shows “processing”.

I have bought from them along with others, and have never heard of any complaints so with that being said it is possible they had a issue with their system. Give it a few more days.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've bought from them quite a few times in the past and haven't had any issue

BAM crew

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've also bought from them several times with no issues.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought from them several times with no issues.
Got some very good deals from them in the past.

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I realize it's the weekend. It's just I've ordered from 13 other vape sites in the last 2 months and have had issues here and there, but nothing like this. Thanks, all of you for the reassurance! I won't be paranoid anymore. lol

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
No problems with Ecig.com for me-
placed an order on October 20 and received my order on October 23
I got the Smoant Battlestar CWC and some eliquid = free shipping for me!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's easy to forget that companies are staffed with human beings. We've become so disconnected due to shopping online. We press a button and expect everything to work perfectly. Every business in the world has brain farts, some more than others, but it doesn't mean anything other than humans being human. I've certainly have been guilty of jumping to conclusions a couple of times, but it always worked out. I suggest that more people should order shit directly from China, it'll teach them patience.

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I suggest that more people should order shit directly from China, it'll teach them patience.

I agree. The first site I ordered from was Fast Tech, based in China. It did take a very long time for my things to get to me.

However, I received a confirmation of my order via email within 5 minutes of placing it, along with all other 13 vape sites I have purchased from. Not to mention EVERY single other website I’ve purchased items from. I still have yet to get anything from Ecig, to this day, but my bank statement show’s the payment.

Can you understand why I’d be a little suspicious, being it’s my initial order from them?
Hence why I started this thread, since my searches here came up empty. Now I feel it’s safe to wait, and not have to take action yet.

Did everyone else get an email confirmation?

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
PLUS, my last debit card was just recently subjected to fraud and, luckily, I caught it within 24 hours. So yeah, I'm a little on edge about getting ripped off.

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thats a reasonable thing to be, on edge i mean .
CC fraud is enough to make anyone paranoid.

Yeah, $200 worth of clothing going from Virginia to South America.
It was probably for some poor person but don't take it out MY poor ass, Trump has plenty to go around!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, $200 worth of clothing going from Virginia to South America.
It was probably for some poor person but don't take it out MY poor ass, Trump has plenty to go around!
The wealthy tend to use other peoples money instead of their own.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree. The first site I ordered from was Fast Tech, based in China. It did take a very long time for my things to get to me.

However, I received a confirmation of my order via email within 5 minutes of placing it, along with all other 13 vape sites I have purchased from. Not to mention EVERY single other website I’ve purchased items from. I still have yet to get anything from Ecig, to this day, but my bank statement show’s the payment.

Can you understand why I’d be a little suspicious, being it’s my initial order from them?
Hence why I started this thread, since my searches here came up empty. Now I feel it’s safe to wait, and not have to take action yet.

Sure, I do understand why you feel that way. But it could be so many things. Their computer system shit the bed...they lost electricity, the person in charge of things lost their job. There are so many things that can happen in life. We all experience them and we shrug our shoulders, suck it up, then move on. But we seem to have less patience when life fucks up someone else when it affects us. I'm not giving you a hard time, I'm just articulating the lessons I've had to learn as well. That's not to say you shouldn't get on their case, not at all.

I'm sure you'll get it as there seems to be few cases where people get outright screwed by the larger companies.

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sure, I do understand why you feel that way. But it could be so many things. Their computer system shit the bed...they lost electricity, the person in charge of things lost their job. There are so many things that can happen in life. We all experience them and we shrug our shoulders, suck it up, then move on. But we seem to have less patience when life fucks up someone else when it affects us. I'm not giving you a hard time, I'm just articulating the lessons I've had to learn as well. That's not to say you shouldn't get on their case, not at all.

I'm sure you'll get it as there seems to be few cases where people get outright screwed by the larger companies.

Since so many people chimed in so quickly at their defense, I'll give them till Wednesday to hear something from them. I'll also post the final outcome, to set things right or to rant my displeasure, either way.

They did email me a coupon for 15% off my next order, which was nice, but my first order needs to get here before I'll use it.
To be continued.......

Btw, this might be an apples to oranges comparison, but I worked for a major telecommunications company for 11 years and they've been ripping people off almost as long as they've existed! lol

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

(Yes, some idiot is responding to his own post)

Ok, my tail's between my legs!
Ecig DID send me an order confirmation, and I even checked it!!!!! DUMB ASS!!!
Obviously, my meds are still out of whack and I’ve been ordering WAY too much shit!
Whatever the reason is, I won’t sit behind a computer and lie about something I overlooked / forgot about.

I F’ed up just as bad, if not worse than Ecig!
So, as much as this sucks, I’m eating my crow. And dirty feathers taste like shit, let me tell ya.

So go ahead......... let the roast begin! lol
(go easy now)

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
*This just in*

I just received an email from Ecig (I’ll remember THIS time) stating my order was canceled for being out of stock. That explains alot. I probably ordered right when they ran out. They were just about the only ones who had the expansions in clear. Everyone else was sold out.
I guess I gotta be quicker, next time.

Thanks again for everyone’s reassurance with Ecig!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(Yes, some idiot is responding to his own post)

Ok, my tail's between my legs!
Ecig DID send me an order confirmation, and I even checked it!!!!! DUMB ASS!!!
Obviously, my meds are still out of whack and I’ve been ordering WAY too much shit!
Whatever the reason is, I won’t sit behind a computer and lie about something I overlooked / forgot about.

I F’ed up just as bad, if not worse than Ecig!
So, as much as this sucks, I’m eating my crow. And dirty feathers taste like shit, let me tell ya.

So go ahead......... let the roast begin! lol
(go easy now)

You're just a human like the rest of us. I fuck up on a regular basis, all my wives will swear to it in a court of law.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No problems with Ecig.com for me-
placed an order on October 20 and received my order on October 23
I got the Smoant Battlestar CWC and some eliquid = free shipping for me!
That was exactly what I was going to do. Only $32.45 after coupon code.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That was exactly what I was going to do. Only $32.45 after coupon code.
Free shipping if you spend $40.00- I threw on some eliquid! They only had a few colors of the Battlestar left. I got the CWC (cotton white camo) cream colored with bronze,gold and silver digital camo- rubbery feeling texture- I love it! I really wanted that Black Crack- but that is sold out every where!

20171104_150739.jpg

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Free shipping if you spend $40.00- I threw on some eliquid! They only had a few colors of the Battlestar left. I got the CWC (cotton white camo) cream colored with bronze,gold and silver digital camo- rubbery feeling texture- I love it! I really wanted that Black Shatter- but that is sold out every where!

View attachment 96127

I like my 2 Triade DNA 250's because they look modern, sleek and elegant with the simulated ostrich and snakeskin doors.
But, I have to admit, Your's looks pretty darn fun! Now, I gotta find me a Quagmire mod!

GIGGITY!

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Free shipping if you spend $40.00- I threw on some eliquid! They only had a few colors of the Battlestar left. I got the CWC (cotton white camo) cream colored with bronze,gold and silver digital camo- rubbery feeling texture- I love it! I really wanted that Black Crack- but that is sold out every where!

View attachment 96127

http://cheapvaping.deals/smoant-battlestar

States that

https://www.volcanoecigs.com/smoant-battlestar-200w-tc-box-mod.html

has black in stock for $38.99 including shipping originating from the US after coupon code: VOLSmobat is applied.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
http://cheapvaping.deals/smoant-battlestar

States that

https://www.volcanoecigs.com/smoant-battlestar-200w-tc-box-mod.html

has black in stock for $38.99 including shipping originating from the US after coupon code: VOLSmobat is applied.
Haha- I don't want black! I want Black Crackle- the only place that has them is Health Cabin- but preorder only- I don't like preorders- been burned by those before! The one I want is top right! Fasttech has them listed as Discountinued.
Battlestar-200W-Box-Mod-1.jpg

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha- I don't want black! I want Black Crackle- the only place that has them is Health Cabin- but preorder only- I don't like preorders- been burned by those before! The one I want is top right! Fasttech has them listed as Discountinued.
Battlestar-200W-Box-Mod-1.jpg
Sorry for the misunderstanding. That is an awesome color.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just can't get FT to ship via courier. 3FVape does so I do my business with them. It's a customs thing.
Oh yeah, you are in the UAE. You need to find a forward shipper that works so you can more than vape stuff sent to you.

dc.avengers

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I have and 2 thumbs waaaay down for them vapewild.com all the way

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

dc.avengers

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What was your problem and did you ask for assistance?
Never did receive my order, and emailed a couple times for it to fall on deaf ears. Ended up just calling the bank and having them get my money back

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never did receive my order, and emailed a couple times for it to fall on deaf ears. Ended up just calling the bank and having them get my money back

I had communications with Erik, who was very helpful in solving my problem. Also, I’ve found some issues are better solved over the phone. Theirs is 855-512-ECIG. I wasn’t at that point yet with Ecig, though.

I’ve had packages get “held hostage” by UPS and USPS. It might have been the courier’s fault, in your case.
The post office played hot potato with a vape I ordered, sending it in a triangle pattern around my house for a week! I called USPS and made a ticket and they told me I’d get a call in 3 DAYS, with an update. Gee, thanks!

I was afraid my vape would be DOA with all the handling and windshield time so, I then called the company I ordered it from. The operator admitted they had better contacts with the postal service then what the public had access to and would handle the situation for me. I got my package the following day.
They may or may not have had anything to do with fixing the problem, but the call didn’t hurt and at least then they were aware I might be sending back a defect, and who the probable culprit would likely be.

My point being, It’s a lot easier to miss an email than it is to miss a phone call. (voice of experience)
TIP: If you DO happen to receive a package from a company with seemingly no contact #, check the shipping label and invoice for it. I’ve always found them there.

dc.avengers

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had communications with Erik, who was very helpful in solving my problem. Also, I’ve found some issues are better solved over the phone. Theirs is 855-512-ECIG. I wasn’t at that point yet with Ecig, though.

I’ve had packages get “held hostage” by UPS and USPS. It might have been the courier’s fault, in your case.
The post office played hot potato with a vape I ordered, sending it in a triangle pattern around my house for a week! I called USPS and made a ticket and they told me I’d get a call in 3 DAYS, with an update. Gee, thanks!

I was afraid my vape would be DOA with all the handling and windshield time so, I then called the company I ordered it from. The operator admitted they had better contacts with the postal service then what the public had access to and would handle the situation for me. I got my package the following day.
They may or may not have had anything to do with fixing the problem, but the call didn’t hurt and at least then they were aware I might be sending back a defect, and who the probable culprit would likely be.

My point being, It’s a lot easier to miss an email than it is to miss a phone call. (voice of experience)
TIP: If you DO happen to receive a package from a company with seemingly no contact #, check the shipping label and invoice for it. I’ve always found them there.
Absolutely I tried a bunch of alleys but never got an answer. So I pulled the plug. Glad they could solve your issue though. Had absolutely amazing service from vapewild

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Absolutely I tried a bunch of alleys but never got an answer. So I pulled the plug. Glad they could solve your issue though. Had absolutely amazing service from vapewild

Well, I wouldn't blame you for not trying them again but Bobnat gave a good point about humans in general.
You could have had contact with a person that didn’t give 8 hours of work for 8 hours of pay. Some people just plain suck at their job and some even suck at EVERY job they do.
If that’s possibly the scenario, based on the help I got, I’d say Erik took that person’s job, and for good reason.

I believe in second chances but am reluctant in giving a third. So, If they end up having something cheaper than other places, or can’t find a product anywhere but there, I’d try them once more.

I also check out Vapewild. I'm still exploring my options.

VU Sponsors