Become a Patron!

Has anyone purchased from LYX VAPOR?

I saw a special alert Vapor Joe email special, offering a deal on a mod sold by LYX Vapor so I clicked and purchased. It hasn't arrived yet but only a few days so not to big of a deal, but I started looking around on the LYX website and noticed they don't have much really for sale on there site and when I look at the same mod it shows RofVape Warlock Z Box 233 Attention: This item is out of stock now. It will arrive in the US soon. We are accepting pre-order now. so I wonder if I am a pre-order or what... Sent a email no response yet. Figured I would see if anyone has purchased from them. My email receipt doesn't say back order or pre-order so just strange.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I saw a special alert Vapor Joe email special, offering a deal on a mod sold by LYX Vapor so I clicked and purchased. It hasn't arrived yet but only a few days so not to big of a deal, but I started looking around on the LYX website and noticed they don't have much really for sale on there site and when I look at the same mod it shows RofVape Warlock Z Box 233 Attention: This item is out of stock now. It will arrive in the US soon. We are accepting pre-order now. so I wonder if I am a pre-order or what... Sent a email no response yet. Figured I would see if anyone has purchased from them. My email receipt doesn't say back order or pre-order so just strange.
From their website it looks like you made a pre-order. Did you read the whole think before making the purchase or did not take notice?

ROFVAPE WARLOCK Z BOX 233
49.99 $ 40.99 $

The host sale Now: The Rofvape Warlock Z-Box is unique looking mod designed in collaboration with Tonino Vaper. It is available in Lizard, Crocodile and Carbon Fiber designs that is sure to stand out from the crowd.The Z-Box is a compact and elegant box, covered in luxurious leather, and emblazoned with the unmistakeable “Z”. The embossed leather cover is hand-trimmed and meticulously fitted to each box, giving the mod a super hand feel and grip. Order it, it’s yours Now!

! Attention: This item is out of stock now. It will arrive in the US soon. We are accepting pre-order now. Please email us to [email protected] for pre-order. Thank you for your cooperation.

I read the email & ordered, here is the email alert it says nothing about pre-order & even if preorder I would be ok with if I was made aware of it before but it said nothing. Also just wondering if the company is legit because when I look on the site, not much for sale...
THIS IS A VAPORJOES DEAL ALERT!

USA BLOWOUT:
THE WARLOCK 213W BOX MOD - $28.69

Who doesn't like smexy and cheap? I found these floating around looking for deals and I find them to be both stunning and affordable.

Warlock Z-Box 233W Box Mod is a new temperature control mod by Rofvape, it is one piece of extreme luxurious fin art,which is cooperative developed by Rofvape and Tonino Vaper,a famous Vaper reviwer from Spain. The Mod powered by dual 18650 batteries and can generate up to 233W of power, supports five modes:VW/VT-Ni/VY-Ti/VT-SS/VT-CE Mod. Comes with 4 colors.

Specifications:

Size: 80*54*25mm
Modes: Ti/Ni/SS/Ceramic/Watts Modes
Wattage: 7W-233W
Material: Calf-skin/Zinc-alloy
Battery: Dual 18650

Coils Resistance Support: 0.07-2.5ohm
Threading: 510
Colors: Black Carbon Fiber, Black Lizard Skin, Black Crocodile Skin, Red Crocodile Skin

Package Includes:

1 x Z-Box Body 233W
1 x USB Cable
1 x Manual and Warranty Card

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I read the email & ordered, here is the email alert it says nothing about pre-order & even if preorder I would be ok with if I was made aware of it before but it said nothing. Also just wondering if the company is legit because when I look on the site, not much for sale...
THIS IS A VAPORJOES DEAL ALERT!

USA BLOWOUT:
THE WARLOCK 213W BOX MOD - $28.69

Who doesn't like smexy and cheap? I found these floating around looking for deals and I find them to be both stunning and affordable.

Warlock Z-Box 233W Box Mod is a new temperature control mod by Rofvape, it is one piece of extreme luxurious fin art,which is cooperative developed by Rofvape and Tonino Vaper,a famous Vaper reviwer from Spain. The Mod powered by dual 18650 batteries and can generate up to 233W of power, supports five modes:VW/VT-Ni/VY-Ti/VT-SS/VT-CE Mod. Comes with 4 colors.

Specifications:

Size: 80*54*25mm
Modes: Ti/Ni/SS/Ceramic/Watts Modes
Wattage: 7W-233W
Material: Calf-skin/Zinc-alloy
Battery: Dual 18650

Coils Resistance Support: 0.07-2.5ohm
Threading: 510
Colors: Black Carbon Fiber, Black Lizard Skin, Black Crocodile Skin, Red Crocodile Skin

Package Includes:

1 x Z-Box Body 233W
1 x USB Cable
1 x Manual and Warranty Card
Joe's deal only brings you to the website where it says ! Attention: This item is out of stock now. It will arrive in the US soon. We are accepting pre-order now. Please email us to [email protected] for pre-order. Thank you for your cooperation.

Did you read the vendors website before ordered or just Joe's deal description?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
But then again it says to contact them for the pre-order so maybe they did have stock at the time you ordered but they ran out.

Their wording, and the way they do this is confusing. Best to call them Monday morning.972-361-060

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
But then again it says to contact them for the pre-order so maybe they did have stock at the time you ordered but they ran out.

Their wording, and the way they do this is confusing. Best to call them Monday morning.972-361-060
And there is a digit missing from their phone number on their website, So look up the number.

I will, was a cheap deal so I was just wondering. I didn't look around there site before I ordered either, no biggy just thought I would see if anyone had ordered before.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I will, was a cheap deal so I was just wondering. I didn't look around there site before I ordered either, no biggy just thought I would see if anyone had ordered before.
If just bought as a extra mod then your right no big deal if you have to wait especially at that price. When you receive the mod, let's us know how you like it.

Ok update: 11/10 today I received the Warlock Z Box 233 and I have to say it's pretty badass. They company after I email sent me a email saying it would be about a week, they where very nice then emailed the other day saying it was sent. Great job, price was cheap and the mod feels a little light but fires like a champ, nice screen. I like it and it's a maroon crocodile. I now wish I had bought a few more, great stocking stuffer. I was worried for nothing.

Attachments

• 20171110_155619.jpg
    20171110_155619.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cool looking MOD but I can't get passed putting in my age. Must be Adblock stopping me or maybe I am too fucking old?

VU Sponsors