Become a Patron!

Has anyone tried Bull City recipe packs: "Strawtastic", or "GodMilk"??

Do you think these 2 recipe packs will be strong enough for someone needing strong ejuices?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Has anybody tried either of these recipe packs from Bull City Flavors?

The two I am looking at are: "Godmilk" and "Strawtastic".

I am unsure of buying these because I have yet to actually make my own juice, and I really like my flavors to be strong- like if I were to try my favorite ADV flavor from when I was starting out, (unicorn milk), I would not be able to barely taste it.. if at all. Of course when I had first started vaping I could taste a different inhale than the exhale.. and it was orgasmic.

I don't know anything about layering flavors like that, and was wondering if trying these recipes would work for me.. as far as being strong enough for me, or if I would have to Tinker with it.. and probably mess up the whole batch trying to make it strong enough?

Has anyone tried these? If so, what are your thoughts on them? I definitely am a strawberry Junkie, but one of them has a flavor that I am not really crazy about- dragon fruit.. So I was thinking about ordering it without that 1 and seeing how it tasted.

(When I am vaping Ejuice that my friend made from a concentrate for me that was the "strawberries and cream, heavy on the cream", was the description, of mom and pop Vapor Shop "OMG". The lady at Mom and Pop told us to use between 8 - 18% concentrate, but I ended up needing 25%.)

Any advice here would be appreciated, as far as these 2 Bull City recipe packs go.

-I feel a little bit better with One-Shots, because I can increase the flavor strength on them without having to work with/ try to increase multiple single flavors at a time.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I feel a little bit better with One-Shots, because I can increase the flavor strength on them without having to work with/ try to increase multiple single flavors at a time.
If you plug that recipe in ELR you can adjust total percentage up and down with a click of a button and does the rest of the math.
Dragon fruit is used to add moisture or juiciness to the mix, will not be a prominent flavor.
I haven't used those 2 but I've never heard anyone complain about a crappy community recipe either.

I'm less of a mixer or more a recipe follower with a few adjustments. I have found that just upping the percentage usually is ok with a simple recipe but quickly screws up a more complex layered one. The true mixers that are so kind to share have spent hours tasting single flavors, layering, and tweaking, sometimes for a long time.

The best way to start in my opinion is to find a few you think you would like and order the smallest amount to mix them. BCF community packs is a great place to start.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
IMHO before buying any recipes try to do something on your own so you know what works for you. Do you really need to pay for a recipe that you might say WTF did I waste my money on this when I could have done it on my own? There are so many people willing to share their own creations why should you pay to experiment with something unknown to you in terms of taste? Remember just my Fucking Opinion........................

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IMHO before buying any recipes try to do something on your own so you know what works for you. Do you really need to pay for a recipe that you might say WTF did I waste my money on this when I could have done it on my own? There are so many people willing to share their own creations why should you pay to experiment with something unknown to you in terms of taste? Remember just my Fucking Opinion........................
Valid point Steve. Some basic recipes have common, often used flavors that are good for others or creating your own. I would stay away from complex recipes or flavors that you don't see anywhere else.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Alright I have more time to elaborate now. Strawtastic was very bland to me. I had a hard time tasting the strawberry in it. Ironic considering how many strawberry flavors are in it.

God milk has been a staple for a lot of people. It's perfectly done and strong imo.

I'm not sure if you were talking about the unicorn milk premium or the clone on ELR, but I made some of the clone back in November, vaped it a couple days ago and it was still very good. This one is pretty strong too. Strong to the point that it might give you vapors tongue after a few days to a week.

The flavors in God milk and unicorn milk are very popular flavors, so if you don't like the recipes, you won't have any trouble finding other uses for those flavors.

If a recipe isn't strong enough, like already mentioned, you can adjust the total flavor percentage on ELR. If you jack up the percentage and still can't taste strawberry, then you might be one of the unfortunate people that struggle with strawberry flavors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Imma gonna second(third?) Gods Milk. A very well crafted recipe. Perfect percentage for me. And everyone above is correct....ELR has a feature that you can alter the percentages to your taste. Be careful with that, though. Some flavors cannot or should not be taken over a certain percentage. Bad things(soapy taste, chemical taste, etc...) can happen or flavor muting.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
alid point Steve. Some basic recipes have common, often used flavors that are good for others or creating your own. I would stay away from complex recipes or flavors that you don't see anywhere else.

Not so much complex flavor or recipes since I did not review the recipe but more of do not pay for recipes when there are thousands available from many DIY Extraordinaire's for free and you have only started DIY. Paying money doesn't mean success. I personally have never followed a recipe for DIY.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not so much complex flavor or recipes since I did not review the recipe but more of do not pay for recipes when there are thousands available from many DIY Extraordinaire's for free and you have only started DIY. Paying money doesn't mean success. I personally have never followed a recipe for DIY.
And it’s(Gods Milk) posted on ATF and ELR.....all you have to do is buy the concentrates.......

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And it’s(Gods Milk) posted on ATF and ELR.....all you have to do is buy the concentrates.......

That is not what I was talking about because I was talking about buying a recipe, not making one that is available for FREE.

VU Sponsors