Become a Patron!

Has anyone tried Hangsen flavor concentrates other than tobacco

Adam harris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Basically I've looked and looked and cant find much info about Hangsen concentrates other than tobacco and a few others,what I want to know is has anyone tried there fruits,creams,custard,desserts,candy,basically anything other than tobacco

Let me know if you have tried them and how you like them

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like the mocha, Italian cream, juicy peach and grape. The juicy peach I haven't found any other brand that compares for me. I have a bunch of Hangsen I haven't tried for awhile. I'm mostly a Hangsen tobacco person. I do like INawera tobacco absolutes as well. I just ordered a Hangsen Cinnamon bread flavor.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried too many outside of their tobaccos, but I'll share what little I know:

Green Orange - A nice and realistic tart orange flavor. I use it as the higher percentage (4%) along with FA Orange (along with a few other flavors) for an orange flavor that is popular with several of my customers.Those are the only two orange flavors I've tried so far, so not much to compare them to. While FA's is bit more "fresh squeezed," HS's is a bit more "just plucked from the tree."

Fruit Mix - Kind of a generic fruit punch flavor (4-5% is what I've tried it at). Nothing special. I don't use it much.

Caramel - Maybe a tad creamier than FA's? I think, just out of habit, I continue to just go with FA's, so I don't use this one much either.

That's it. These are just ones that happened to be in stock when ECX was running their fire sell on HS flavors. I don't use a bunch of their tobaccos, though I feel a lot of them are quite similar tasting (though still very good).

Adam harris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so green orange is a keeper, just to spread the info you should try Hangsen pineapple

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Which Hangsen do you have left to try?
A candy flavor I think it has chocolate and caramel. I also tried gingerbread and pumpkin pie. They are okay but I'm still looking. The only other brand I started buying (recently) is Flavorah. I'll probably pick up their version.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've had their Juicy Peach and Mango. I liked them, really.

@Artemis, at what % do you use the Italian Cream? I have that one, but haven't used it yet. I also have their Chocolate Cream and another Chocolate that I can't recall the exact name.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only hangsen I have tried is the pineapple.

Let me start by saying it is probably just me. For example, some people get a rotten onion taste from FA pineapple. I am one of those lucky few who taste the onions.

I do get notes of it in the hangsen pineapple. I have not played too much with it. Only made a single flavor mix to test. Maybe at a different % or mixed with others, it would go away. But, on a positive note, it is only a hint of it. FA pineapple tasted so bad to me it makes me nauseous to think about it.

I am a chef and feel like I have a well refined palate. So most probably wouldn't pick up on what I do. Might be a flavoring component that gets magnified to me. Aroma is very good. Hangsen pineapple smells like a good ripe pineapple. But I pickup undesirables when vaped.

Many mixers seem to regard fa pineapple highly. Lucky them. And people I let try the fa really liked it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Only hangsen I have tried is the pineapple.

Let me start by saying it is probably just me. For example, some people get a rotten onion taste from FA pineapple. I am one of those lucky few who taste the onions.

I do get notes of it in the hangsen pineapple. I have not played too much with it. Only made a single flavor mix to test. Maybe at a different % or mixed with others, it would go away. But, on a positive note, it is only a hint of it. FA pineapple tasted so bad to me it makes me nauseous to think about it.

I am a chef and feel like I have a well refined palate. So most probably wouldn't pick up on what I do. Might be a flavoring component that gets magnified to me. Aroma is very good. Hangsen pineapple smells like a good ripe pineapple. But I pickup undesirables when vaped.

Many mixers seem to regard fa pineapple highly. Lucky them. And people I let try the fa really liked it.
Pineapple is one of those that I've kind of given up on. I get that, too, but it's not oniony, more "Ew! Go wash your feet!"

I forgot I've also had the Hangsen Orange, plain orange. Pretty good. Not really candy-ish, not tart, just orange, lol.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Huckleberried
Not fresh onion. Rotted green onions. Much funkier than feet.

I use tpa pineapple. I don't love it, but it is vapeable to me.

Really wanted to like the FA and hangsens. Just not in the cards for me.

Adam harris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really want to try the mango...TFA mango just isn't good

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
The only two I've tried recently are blueberry and caramel mocha. CM mixes good with tobaccos and I could see it being useful with other coffee & cappucino type flavors. Blueberry was really strong and more of an artificial candy type of flavor and totally different from anything like FA Bilberry or TFA Blueberry. So it might work in a candy mix or if you're just looking for something different.

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Pineapple is one of those that I've kind of given up on. I get that, too, but it's not oniony, more "Ew! Go wash your feet!"

I forgot I've also had the Hangsen Orange, plain orange. Pretty good. Not really candy-ish, not tart, just orange, lol.
@Huckleberried
Not fresh onion. Rotted green onions. Much funkier than feet.

I use tpa pineapple. I don't love it, but it is vapeable to me.

Really wanted to like the FA and hangsens. Just not in the cards for me.

Cap golden pineapple is a lot better than I thought it would be, have you tried that?

Though I haven't tried Hangsen Mango, I can say Australian Chocolate, Chocolate Cream, French Vanilla Ice Cream, Ice Cream, Ginger, Gingerbread, Juicy Peach, and pumpkin pie are all really good.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had their Juicy Peach and Mango. I liked them, really.

@Artemis, at what % do you use the Italian Cream? I have that one, but haven't used it yet. I also have their Chocolate Cream and another Chocolate that I can't recall the exact name.
.5-1%. It is sort of cheesecake=ish/mascarpone.. If I remember correctly it has a slight hint of tartness as well.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hangsen Cream is good, only need around 0.5% usually.
Caramel, Caramel Toffee, & Caramel Mocha are fair.
Butterscotch is only so so.
Blueberry was kinda blah.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The cream is like straight homogenized milk, go with a light hand, but it's one of the best for true creams. For a cream cheese spin on mixes, the Italian cream is awesome, tastes rich. Their mocha is wonderful, 5% standalone is a wonderful coffee vape, but a tiny percentage of FA espresso really sets it off. I like their cheesecake as well. Still have a few in my stash I haven't had time to try, but looking forward to it.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a heads up that today I got in HS Ice Cream, Caramel Toffee, and Muffin. I'll mix some test batches in the next couple days (got in ~50 other new flavors as well, so a lot of work to be done), and come back with my findings.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found the French Vanilla Ice Cream to be good. I like it more then Cap's Vanilla Bean, and am now subbing it out for the Hangsen in every mix i make that previously called for it.

That in combination with 1% of their Cream as a base is the closest I've been able to come to really nailing a truly legit ice cream taste/experience. At least when keeping the temp low on my Hohm Slice at 350 -370 degrees (Aromamizer Supreme with a dual clapton kanthal coil setup).

Last edited:

VU Sponsors