Become a Patron!

Hate Being the New Guy

AndyHav8

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone,
Started vaping around 3 years ago. It quickly became a hobby of mine and I've been wickin' and kickin' it ever since. Started with a Sentinel M16 mech clone and a Pro Tank II (I don't count the vape pen thing). Thought I was hot shit. Found out this was a terrible setup.
I moved on to bigger and better things, and now I'm at the pinnacle of my vaping career. An RX2/3 and a Cleito 120. (Woooo)

New to this forum but not new to forums in general. I wanted to join a vaping forum so I could continue to help people using what knowledge I have of another one of my hobbies. I chose this one because:
1. VU seemed like the master race of the vape forum world.
2. Pretty colors.

Hope I can start helping people & learn some cool shit along the way!

-Andy

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi new guy!
hi_there_smiley.gif

Welcome to the forum, Andy

AndyHav8

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome!!! Its ok being new... Hell we were all new at some point or another. :wave::wave:
I appreciate it! Yep, I remember when I was new to Tacoma World, a fresh 16 year old that knew almost nothing about cars. Just commenting on all the easiest questions I could find :idea:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I appreciate it! Yep, I remember when I was new to Tacoma World, a fresh 16 year old that knew almost nothing about cars. Just commenting on all the easiest questions I could find :idea:
Hey i still answer the easy questions.. I have been vaping almost 4 years and worry that if i say something wrong that person may blow their face off, so i leave it to more expert advice. :eek::)

There are vapers that take their hobby to extreme knowledge levels, me, I ask questions as needed. :D

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
15 messages now, someone give me that diamond contributor ribbon already! :p

Did you see that schmexy new RX200 DNA...I'm primarily a squonker but it gave me pause:cool:

AndyHav8

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you see that schmexy new RX200 DNA...I'm primarily a squonker but it gave me pause:cool:

It's a thing of beauty. Love the DNA chips. I've got a discontinued Vaporshark DNA 30 and it's awesome.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!
It seems we got more in common than vaping. (According to your post on another thread).

VU Sponsors