Become a Patron!

Hate these articles

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then don't read them........
I spent 40 years smoking and my whole life hearing it would kill me.... it didn't kill me and the articles never bothered me...

I didn't quit smoking for health reasons.... I did it because I was tire of spending $5 TO$10 a day on smokes.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The issue I have with the articles is that so many people read them and take them seriously...and it pushes them away from vaping because of health hazards. I read a recent article that was a real study.....they proved that the number one hazard with vaping is battery explosions while mis using.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the exact same article one of my cousins posted on Facebook a couple days ago, and she ended up deleting the post after I educated her. I've done it on several local news articles as well, and didn't hesitate to read chapter and verse to a work mate who had "heard" this and more of the same.
Educate yourself, and do it right down to the numbers. Then spout that accurate information out like wine when the UNeducated do-gooders come crawling from the woodwork to point their fingers. They'll back off, I promise you. They don't know how to respond to facts, so they will retreat.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the references to harm from e-cigarettes in this article has been debunked. A lot of it is very old reporting. And it's all BS. Just look around the site the article is on. Don't know where they got their knowledge, but there are a bunch of good eats there.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the references to harm from e-cigarettes in this article has been debunked. A lot of it is very old reporting. And it's all BS. Just look around the site the article is on. Don't know where they got their knowledge, but there are a bunch of good eats there.
Oh I know....this was rehashing stuff that was debunked like 6 months ago. And it's an opinion piece based on bad info

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The people who write the articles also obsess over eating an egg because of bad cholesterol, freak out when their chicken isn't free range fed, and go into conniption fits when anyone questions them.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Facebook is full of shit, but on the other hand it helps you out. You know from FB which people in your friends are stupid as hell or easily triggered, which is good to know. There is an old saying for these things 'if something is free then you are the the product' people don't get this and they wonder why all the ads they see are the same things they were looking for on other sites. Your data is their product, how they make bank. Other people in marketing or advertising are also picking out which are the dumb ones....which is kinda funny. Also explains why your friends got that on FB and you did not until they sent it to ya lol.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fb fake news is like a truth machine for which Fb friends are intellectually challenged

VU Sponsors