Become a Patron!

Hats off to PureCoils.com

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We see so much negative towards various vendors so I wanted to give some kudos. Paced my first order with them yesterday morning. I received the confirmation email almost instantly followed with an invoice that had a coupon code for 10% off my next order. With in 2 hours I received notification of shipment. Now, at this point it's been nice but not that unusual as there are many vendors that operate similarly. The icing, for me, was the email I received this morning:

I just wanted to take a second to thank you for your business, and your recent purchase from PureCoils. If you have any questions or if there is anything else I can help you with, please reach out to me without hesitation.

Thank you again.

Cheers,
PureCoils.com

It may be a form email, but that added touch makes it feel as though the really appreciate you as a customer.

I'd been browsing their site fro a long time but finally ordered from them because they were one of the few places that has the csmnt squonk kit in stock and as a bonus it was cheaper than any other place I'd found. I will be giving their coils a shot soon.

Thank you Pure Coils.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You can't go wrong with Purecoils - Chef is an excellent vendor and really uses the stuff he sells so he knows and understands it;)

VU Sponsors