Become a Patron!

Have coil builders gone quiet or

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just wanted to make sure and I'm glad. I don't wanna be like that. I like hanging out here. I like the people here. I owe alot of what I know to them. That's a thing of value to me. I don't want to be viewed as an enemy :(

Fair enough again. Let me ask you, and anybody else this question. If "electronic cigarette" (I don't like that term) technology never delivered nicotine, would it be the same? It wouldn't for me. I wouldn't do it. 0 mg vape juice to me is like non-alcoholic beer or decaffeinated coffee. Why?

Not sure. I think I could vape 0mg for a short time, like when I was first mixing juice and would forget to add nic. But as a daily thing, no. I only vape 3mg, except with plus ohm low wattage vaping (non pod.) Then it’s 35-50mg, salts usually.

Hmm, I think decaf is fine. But I go in cycles, on and off caffeine. More on, since I started vaping though. Do caffeine and nic have a synergistic thing together?

Hmm, I think I need more caffeine than just tea right now! :teehee:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Maybe I'm taking it too personally. I never even heard of "barstool" before seeing this video last Sunday. The link you just posted is everything I know about them/him. That does help me understand M.Terk's anger, but I still think the basis of his attack came off as far broader than just the barstools of the world, and 60 dollar RDAs are not about freedom from tobacco. Nor should they have to be.

I also do know who M.Terk is and by no means should I be construed as taking anything away from the guy. Come on though friend. There is far more going on in the vaping community and industry than just smoking cessation. To maintain otherwise just doesn't even pass the snicker test. I understand why people are reluctant to own that, but it really is the case.

yeah agree there, why we see the same names on all these products from household brands...small circles and all that (not what you know, it’s who you know)- same in all things influencers on Facebook, Instagram, people paying patreon subs to get close to personalities on YouTube ...where people follow, money and marketing are sure to follow ...few people are able to penetrate that medium. fewer still have the stamina and charisma to carry it off in the long term

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've noticed a ton of vape shops (online) don't carry much in the way of cotton or wire. Yet there seems to be no shortage or RDAs and RBAs being released.

But if you want a pod system, fuq, you have at least 100 to choose from. :(

In fact, if they carry any cotton and wire at all, it seems all they have is overpriced, designer vaping cotton and pre-built specialty coils.

Seems if you don't feel like winding your own coils and want to buy some simple Kanthal or NiChrome prebuilt coils, you have to buy from Fasttech. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Seems if you want decent priced sheet cotton like Koh Gen Do or whatever, you have to buy from china. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wire spools you can get from TemCo so no biggie there. Pretty sure Lightning Vapes and all the other US "vape wire brands" are just repackaged TemCo.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Having been further apprised of the situation, I do hereby stand down, at least to a large degree, on my criticisms of M.Terk. I still think he could've handled it better, but I now have a much better understanding of what this clown from barstool is about. I didn't know. Which means I probably should've found out before speaking up.

I never heard of the barstool thing, either. But the “stooler” couldn’t really come up with anything to make him look bad. So, it kinda rebounded. With non vapers, he might’ve pulled it off.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Not sure. I think I could vape 0mg for a short time, like when I was first mixing juice and would forget to add nic. But as a daily thing, no. I only vape 3mg, except with plus ohm low wattage vaping (non pod.
emoji849.png
) Then it’s 35-50mg, salts usually.

Hmm, I think decaf is fine.
emoji14.png
But I go in cycles, on and off caffeine. More on, since I started vaping though. Do caffeine and nic have a synergistic thing together?

Hmm, I think I need more caffeine than just tea right now! :teehee:

tried 0 nic for a month ...really did want to wean myself off of it ...dont use much these days from when I first started probably 2% or just under (which I see as a win) but I noticed it enough to not like it so introduced it back ...nic calms me down, plus I like the action of vaping like Jinx’d said :) the hobby side is a cherry on top for me

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I've noticed a ton of vape shops (online) don't carry much in the way of cotton or wire. Yet there seems to be no shortage or RDAs and RBAs being released.

In fact, if they carry any cotton and wire at all, it seems all they have is overpriced, designer vaping cotton and pre-built specialty coils.

Seems if you don't feel like winding your own coils and want to buy some simple Kanthal or NiChrome prebuilt coils, you have to buy from Fasttech. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Seems if you want decent priced sheet cotton like Koh Gen Do or whatever, you have to buy from china. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wire spools you can get from TemCo so no biggie there.

There are a few sites dotted about...crazy wire company, lightning vapes etc most builders hit ...we got a thread somewhere with feedback for all of them in this build area

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
tried 0 nic for a month ...really did want to wean myself off of it ...dont use much these days from when I first started probably 2% or just under (which I see as a win) but I noticed it enough to not like it so introduced it back ...nic calms me down, plus I like the action of vaping like Jinx’d said :) the hobby side is a cherry on top for me

I like the inhale/exhale a lot. But really I like every aspect of vaping. I’m thinking more out of the box in everyday life. Thinking about VG/PG and nic from DIY, battery safety, ohms et al, has given me a wider view of things. Hard to explain but I look at how things work differently now.

Nic seems to calm me down, too. It didn’t used to while I was smoking. I can remember having panic attacks in the mornings if I had strong coffee with sugar, a cig, and a muffin or something sweet. The combination would set me off. That doesn’t happen with caffeine and vaping. Even if I puff on high mg salts when I first wake up.

I think the negative attitude towards nic comes from people who’ve smoked and never vaped. It’s not the same thing, imho.

JayFiST

Member For 4 Years
You’re right. The inhale/exhale is what does it for me. Plus the hand mouth habit which interfered with my “smoking cessation” tries with lozenges, gum, patches et al.

I almost quit with lozenges, but something was missing. And it wasn’t just nic. Vaping is the most effective way to quit and stay quit. If BT came up with it, they would be pushing it on people all over the place. (Yes, I sound like a commercial but it’s my truth.)

Oh yeah, and the something to do aspect helps a lot, too.
I tried those lozenges and they made me sick. I tried patches and got plenty of dead arms but always ended up smoking with a patch on. Then I tried champax and I would feel drunk in the morning driving to work after taking the morning one. Champax made me hate the taste of cigarettes but couldn't make it stick. Twice I tried that. Vaping is what saved me. I don't think my addiction to nicotine will ever go away. Nicotine eLiquid for life.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried those lozenges and they made me sick. I tried patches and got plenty of dead arms but always ended up smoking with a patch on. Then I tried champax and I would feel drunk in the morning driving to work after taking the morning one. Champax made me hate the taste of cigarettes but couldn't make it stick. Twice I tried that. Vaping is what saved me. I don't think my addiction to nicotine will ever go away. Nicotine eLiquid for life.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I edited out how lozenges made me nauseous! Wow, those were terrible. I stayed on those for three weeks, and then I started smoking again. I even tried Canadian lozenges, but they still are not a great way to quit.

The patches were pretty useless, imho. The only thing that works is vaping. That’s it. And the nic you get from juice isn’t like the nic from smoking. It feels different.

I plan on vaping for life, too. I think the people who stress the non smoking aspect ignore the “we love to vape” aspect of it. I love vaping *and* it’s keeping me from smoking!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just wanted to make sure and I'm glad. I don't wanna be like that. I like hanging out here. I like the people here. I owe alot of what I know to them. That's a thing of value to me. I don't want to be viewed as an enemy :(

Fair enough again. Let me ask you, and anybody else this question. If "electronic cigarette" (I don't like that term) technology never delivered nicotine, would it be the same?

It wouldn't for me. I wouldn't do it. 0 mg vape juice to me is like non-alcoholic beer or decaffeinated coffee. Why?

you can kick me in the leg and stomp my toe's = your still my Bro :). so you got something to say, say it.
your good with words, and all what you said was legit. i just wanted to add that its not just the nic.

i have not used 0mg, so i honestly can't say. but i bet i could do 1mg, at least some times. saying that, i do like nic, except it gets me the munchies :( (when i usta smoke the funny shit, i could not eat anything, period. the opposite of most people)

Why ? you get some kind of , well, something, from it. decaf and faux beer :blech:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
In a nutshell, this:

@gsmit1 it is no damn body else's business whether you smoked before you started vaping or not. It is none of my business, none of anybody's business. You don't have to defend your decision or explain it to anyone, you are an adult, self-supporting I assume, of sound mind, and you can decide.

Even if vaping becomes illegal, it is still your decision. You are the one who will have to face the consequences of the decision, which obviously is true of any of us.

I do not give one rat's ass what ANYBODY thinks about me vaping. If they don't like it, they can go hang out somewhere else.

I'm a little bit feisty IRL, and people tend to not give me shit about things like this. Wouldn't do any good if they did.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not to get off topic, but is it just me or is the VU forum in general less active than it used to be?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I won't go into Juul. Juul is the fucking devil.

"Amen!"

Most of the vids I saw people were clipping wire with nail clippers and stuff.

*stares at you with "that" stare* Um, what else do you use to clip wire? I use nail clippers. Had a few pair of cheap wire nippers. They broke. Nail clippers work, don't break, at least so far.

Come on though friend. There is far more going on in the vaping community and industry than just smoking cessation. To maintain otherwise just doesn't even pass the snicker test. I understand why people are reluctant to own that, but it really is the case.

Agreed, there is more. There's the hobby aspect, camaraderie, and somewhere they have cookies.

Why can't adults who want to, just enjoy it? I'll tell you why. Because long before there was such a thing as vaping, the citizens of this nation surrendered that right to the parasites in the state capitols and DC.

I agree with you, let that suffice. I also believe us surrendering that right is full on stupid. Yes I had written more steering discussion toward another issue. That was not actually required and likely apt to stir flames, not that I was flaming. My point being it will be an uphill battle to get changes to happen.

That does not imply I, or anyone should roll over, accept what they choose to not accept. No it only means you can see the climb you need to take. Some of us are climbing, we need more to climb. It helps passing a hand down to raise one another up. :)

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not to get off topic, but is it just me or is the VU forum in general less active than it used to be?

It’s been quiet since the bans started hitting imho, and we’ve lost people like VapeRoxx, speaking of coil building.

Not sure what’s up. We should be pulling together now.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If that's what he meant there were far better ways to express it.

He says:

Like the guy was a child molester or something.

Ok, I admit it. Have freely done so all along. Now what? I enjoy nicotine. Anybody who vapes ANY nicotine containing juice at all is doing it for the nicotine. If they tell me otherwise, I'll call them a liar. There is no more wrong with nicotine than there is with caffeine or crap processed "foods" and except for very moderate amounts, it is one million times less harmful than alcohol or even smoking that green stuff, neither of which anybody seems to have a problem with.

Further, is M.Terk going to seriously maintain that his 60 dollar RDAs are about keeping people off cigarettes? Really? Nobody needs a 60 dollar RDA to quit smoking. Nobody NEEDS any rda to quit smoking. Nuthin wrong with RDAs. Even 60 dollar or 150 dollar RDAs if that's what people want and can afford and that's the point. M.Terk has every right to market his products, (with my blessing, not that he needs it) just don't come at me with this self righteously indignant, pseudo humanitarian attitude when you have a clear financial interest in the situation.

You sir have one of the largest, finest and most expensive collections of high end mechs and atomizers of anybody I've ever heard of. Is that about smoking cessation? Do you really need several tens of thousands of dollars (at least) of super high quality gear to stay off cigarettes? (You don't have to answer that :rolleyes: ) You are a grown man who enjoys the hobby as well as vaping itself, and whether you were ever a smoker or not, you owe NOBODY a justification for that.

These nanny state political overlords have guys like M.Terk right where they want them. Begging daddy for the keys to their own own car.
Of course there are far better ways to express oneself. It's because m.terk used to be addicted to drugs so his brain's not working very well, and, if they ban butterscotch flavor in NJ, chances will be eventually he'll be turned into a serial killer... I mean, he's already admitted he's having anxiety attacks and besides, the guy has such easy access to so much metal wire he could easily strangle every child so, why not make coil builders go quiet by banning wire? Why take the risk? :facepalm:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Of course there are far better ways to express oneself. It's because m.terk used to be addicted to drugs so his brain's not working very well, and, if they ban butterscotch flavor in NJ, chances will be eventually he'll be turned into a serial killer... I mean, he's already admitted he's having anxiety attacks and besides, the guy has such easy access to so much metal wire he could easily strangle every child so, why not make coil builders go quiet by banning wire? Why take the risk? :facepalm:

NJ is planning on a ban.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
, and 60 dollar RDAs are not about freedom from tobacco.
They are. Actually I own four of them because I like this RDA a lot, which is a very reasonably priced high quality RDA, and also because I like to support m.terk for what he does, him being a genuine freedom fighter in the pitiful and shameless war on vaping.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Fair enough again. Let me ask you, and anybody else this question. If "electronic cigarette" (I don't like that term) technology never delivered nicotine, would it be the same? It wouldn't for me. I wouldn't do it. 0 mg vape juice to me is like non-alcoholic beer or decaffeinated coffee. Why?
In answer to your question about nicotine. I firmly disagree that 0 mg vape juice is like non-alcoholic beer or decaffeinated coffee. Because, as @Jinx'd already pointed out previously in this thread, the smoking tobacco addiction is also about the hand-to-mouth ritual, a specific type of oral fixation, and also it is driven, at least in part, by certain, important, socio-behavioral factors as well... I really don't think drinking non-alcoholic beer will help an ex-alcoholic to stay sober, and, even though there might be some exceptions to that, IMO there's still a huge difference. For example, consuming the tiniest bit of alcohol can cause an ex-alcoholic to relapse. Find me one never-smoker who has never consumed any nicotine before and who has gotten theirself addicted to nicotine patches, and I'll be glad to admit I'm wrong when I say that freebase nicotine, by itself (i.e. without smoking tobacco, and without adding benzoic acid and whatnot) has NOT been shown to be addictive in humans in spite of the fact that nicotine actually is high among THE most studied substances of them all.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Having been further apprised of the situation, I do hereby stand down, at least to a large degree, on my criticisms of M.Terk. I still think he could've handled it better, but I now have a much better understanding of what this clown from barstool is about. I didn't know. Which means I probably should've found out before speaking up.
Don't get me wrong, my saltiness in that post wasn't aimed at you for your opinion or comments. Just little jerkoffs like that twat from barstool or donnysmokes or whatever, I could just choke the shit out of them and not lose a wink of sleep. I see that smug look on their face and I see the mouth moving but it's like they're speaking with the SAP enabled and all I hear is 'someone, please bitchslap me'. lol

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wire spools you can get from TemCo so no biggie there. Pretty sure Lightning Vapes and all the other US "vape wire brands" are just repackaged TemCo.
I think it's because it takes up space, inventory and all that and there's little money to be made. Maybe they figure if people are building they already have sources for that kind of stuff. There's wire companies both boutique and more mainstream and a lot of them carry the fancier vape cotton like bacon, prime, native wicks or whatever.

No need to get it from fasttech, I get my cotton off amazon. They have different brands (sold as facial pads). My go to is usually Muji, I picked up a bag with 180 pads in it for like $6 going on 3yrs ago, maybe 3.5yrs ago. I even bought another bag because it looked like I was running low. Same old bag still going like an everlasting gobstopper. I think someone's fucking with me and keeps tossing a couple more pads in there. lmao. But yea at that rate for juice/hardware places I can't see them carrying a bag that sells for $6 every 3 yrs, there's no profit in it.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've found this to be the case, well before the big lung scare thc oil bullshit and the onset of bans. And yes I realize I could've probably done some fancy fuckery and replied to the various posts all in one shot instead of 3 separate posts, but I'm a fuckwit and that's how I roll so.. lmao.

Does seem like the forums have been dying down for quite some time. Seems around the time Vaping Insider forums started up but I know a lot of people were members in both. And the VI forums aren't like overly active either. Maybe because more things transitioned to fb, twitter, insta, reddit? I don't know. Could be just the market in general shifting, less new/innovative stuff coming out.

I know I used to hit the forums for regulated mods and the general rebuildable sections and they were hopping. Lengthy discussions about the smok alien and then when the predator mod came out, the battlestar, then the paranormal and other mods came out there was just a ton of chatter. Now a mod comes out and the general feel of the forum is like 'so?'. Just crickets.

Deuces Jack doesn't post here much anymore, he used to be more active though he's doing the VI thing and YT reviews for them. Anthony Vapes used to be real active, he started to do the YT thing and now he's mostly written reviews and I think done some articles for vaping360? Can't recall exactly. I rarely see pulsevape post a whole lot like they used to in those subforums, inspects, paratech.. I'm probably missing a lot of folks who posted a shit ton in those places when I first came to the forums. Haven't seen hide nor hair from Smokie in forever, even asked Joe if he was ok. His pic of the day thread has been dead, no activity on fb where he used to post a shit ton of daily deals and jokes, nothing on his YT channel. Just like total radio silence for about the past year.

There's 20 threads going on the first page of regulated mod discussions. The last active post ranges from yesterday to November 22. Almost 2mo worth of posts on a single page. I go back to 2016 and a whole page of threads spans from Jan 30th 2016 to Feb 3rd. 3-4 days spread in a page of threads vs 2mo. 4, almost 5 pages of threads with last posts made just in Feb 2016. Going by most recent in descending order, page 2 of regulated mods discussions goes from Nov 21st to Aug 19th in a single fucking page. So yea it's not just you, the forums have become almost a ghost town by comparison.

Dunno if people left the forum, just don't log in much anymore, if their interests veered elsewhere to different subforums and everyone sort of split off one here and two there or what. Maybe real life happened. But I don't see new faces taking the place of the older folks I remember from when I joined. I don't hit up all the subforums, typically help needed, regulated mods, the doesn't fit in a category shit like handchecks, vapemail, front porch, rta/rda. Sometimes the coil builder or diy juice areas. But seems like no matter where I go I'm essentially bumping into the same 10 people. lol. Not a bad thing but only noticing that there's a small nucleus of active folks with a few strays here and there.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe real life happened.

Usually the case for me. Life happens. I get sidetracked living, or do not feel a desire to engage here. Seems a bit "off" to show up, read posts but not engage. Staying away happens then.

Lots of reasons to not desire engaging. One is you don't view anything to actually "engage". All you other folks have created a heap of conversation, whatever it was seems "settled". Someone said it same as you, or better.

Another reason is the garbage truck story. A person might be being cut off by garbage trucks in life and doesn't want to dump their load here. Plenty of reasons for that beyond simply not spreading garbage as well. And eight of ten times people ask, or something said compels dumping it here.

You realize that your view of practicality, realism can be perceived as negative. You don't want to keep posting what gets seen as negative yet still insisting you're being positive. The cognitive disconnect for others confuses them and they have to think, people don't like thinking self inclusive. If it seems you fight against yourself in your communicating, well, where there's smoke there's, ... .

It is plain old human nature to lurk at times, reason/s or not. Maybe the atmosphere feels hinky. You got a speck of dust in your nose that itches? Who knows? Is it important to know everything about everyone? Why, or why not? Do you think I'll care either way? *grin* Why or why not? Why bother asking why? Sometimes people just are not "here", it does not need to mean anything, or it means everything. Live and let live, ... leave that thing alone!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Five by five.

"Roger, go at throttle up" -- Commander Dick Scobee January 28, 1986

"Sometimes, when we reach for the stars, we fall short. But we must pick ourselves up again and press on despite the pain." -- Ronald Reagan. January 31, 1986.

"Don't give up the ship!" -- last words or "dying command" of James Lawrence (October 1, 1781 – June 4, 1813) Commander USS Chesapeake

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I believe it’s entropy at work to a large degree ...need to keep evolving to keep people interested to attract fresh blood and that takes a continual effort from the owners, staff and passionate engaged membership.

I strongly feel to remain relevant you have to adapt the platform to changes out there from emerging threats, resting on laurels because it’s worked for X amount of time will only end up in stagnation and a slow death (nothing lasts forever), life happens, people get bored and move on, some questionable content rises to the top and is allowed to fester putting new or even existing members off ....you need to continually replenish those membership losses to keep that at bay .... small things for a start like https for search engine rankings (if people can’t see you you are dying), mods and add ons to do things like auto spam clearance for less manual effort for the staff so they can focus on other initiatives, messenger for quick chat, data privacy and enterprise authentication to weed out the spoof attempts, fluff for the eyes etc with meme linking and searching.

...also bigger things like hooks to get people to join in, separation of services and ability to find things quickly, ease of linking up to other platforms...getting authors to come up with engaging content etc all helps...when adverts start taking over natural discussion you know you have a problem.

...that and the rise of other mediums people searching for instant gratification rather than a good old fashioned conversation in a room style format with “some” members who may or may not perceive what you say as ok.

not saying I don’t like it here because it’s home and I love VU warts and all, but she is showing signs of being tired especially when you see competitors like Planet of the Vapes modernising their forum.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
...also bigger things like hooks to get people to join in, separation of services and ability to find things quickly, ease of linking up to other platforms...getting authors to come up with engaging content etc all helps...when adverts start taking over natural discussion you know you have a problem.

Think I can tune into something you seem to express here. Possibly offering those creating content some kind of reward/compensation. Not sure we'd see that as possibly a good portion of any income the forum garners goes to operations expense.

Then, you'd also need a paid staff or at the very least a rewarded "committee" to gauge content coming in. This group would then need to pay or reward the content makers based on merit. That gets into a real thorny "subjective" briar patch. Likely there would need to be mandated membership "fees" to help offset further costs. You'd have the "i can get the same or better free elsewhere" crowd.

Likely I would be in that crowd, drop off probably most if not all vaping forums altogether. Simply not worth an effort to "find" something likewise to "stay around". No, not a threat just thinking aloud and being practical. As you state too, it's entropy & life happening. We've all seen this come and go before, know how it goes.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
mandated membership fees ...hmm probably not necessary ...ad’s are a consequence of free membership though, just getting the balance right

Good ideas as well :cheers:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Usually the case for me. Life happens. I get sidetracked living, or do not feel a desire to engage here. Seems a bit "off" to show up, read posts but not engage. Staying away happens then.

Lots of reasons to not desire engaging. One is you don't view anything to actually "engage". All you other folks have created a heap of conversation, whatever it was seems "settled". Someone said it same as you, or better.

Another reason is the garbage truck story. A person might be being cut off by garbage trucks in life and doesn't want to dump their load here. Plenty of reasons for that beyond simply not spreading garbage as well. And eight of ten times people ask, or something said compels dumping it here.

You realize that your view of practicality, realism can be perceived as negative. You don't want to keep posting what gets seen as negative yet still insisting you're being positive. The cognitive disconnect for others confuses them and they have to think, people don't like thinking self inclusive. If it seems you fight against yourself in your communicating, well, where there's smoke there's, ... .

It is plain old human nature to lurk at times, reason/s or not. Maybe the atmosphere feels hinky. You got a speck of dust in your nose that itches? Who knows? Is it important to know everything about everyone? Why, or why not? Do you think I'll care either way? *grin* Why or why not? Why bother asking why? Sometimes people just are not "here", it does not need to mean anything, or it means everything. Live and let live, ... leave that thing alone!

I heard Pink Floyd reading the last sentence.

VU Sponsors