Become a Patron!

Have you ever tried an e-cig which never has burnt taste?

USONICIG

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Member For 2 Years
Have you ever tried an e-cig which never has burnt taste?;):coffee2:

微信图片_20190806154718.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sure when I accidentally raised the wattage on my MOD while walking to my vehicle. Fired a Maximum 12W coil at over 100 Watts. Wasn't just a burned taste it was actual smoke~! :coffee:

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I just received the Usonicig zip kit I won here and it’s a decent pod system. It’s got a very tight draw which I don’t like, I prefer a restricted lung hit. I also like throat hit and this pod is much too smooth for me. The flavor is interesting, it’s different than my other gear produces. It’s cool which ok I like warm but I don’t mind cool vapes and my juice definitely has a different profile coming from the zip. If I could adjust the airflow and open it up I dare say I may continue to use it because I like the flavor and it produces enough vapor just not enough air. So Usonicig if you can produce lots of vapor and get a restricted lung hit from your next offering I’d be willing to get one. If anyone has any questions concerning the Usonicig zip pod system I’d be happy to answer them.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I've never gotten a burnt taste...except when I made a bad build. or had a wire shorting.or did something stupid.
A solution to a problem practically no one has. I guess factory coils used with sweet juices right before they get swapped could be considered burnt tasting. All the gunk getting heated up, but we already have a great solution to that, coils that are easily replaced or rebuildables for an even greater cost effective option.

USONICIG

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Member For 2 Years
I just received the Usonicig zip kit I won here and it’s a decent pod system. It’s got a very tight draw which I don’t like, I prefer a restricted lung hit. I also like throat hit and this pod is much too smooth for me. The flavor is interesting, it’s different than my other gear produces. It’s cool which ok I like warm but I don’t mind cool vapes and my juice definitely has a different profile coming from the zip. If I could adjust the airflow and open it up I dare say I may continue to use it because I like the flavor and it produces enough vapor just not enough air. So Usonicig if you can produce lots of vapor and get a restricted lung hit from your next offering I’d be willing to get one. If anyone has any questions concerning the Usonicig zip pod system I’d be happy to answer them.
Hi Rooster Cogburn, thanks so much for your feedback. ZIP is a MTL pod kit. And we are developing new ultrasonic vaping pod as well.:)

VU Sponsors