Become a Patron!

Have you heard of the Vanquish Mod by Nephos?

I have this mech mod http://nephosindustries.com/mods/ and love it. As I am new to this forum, I missed a few key parts on my post. So here it is! :)
This mod is made from AL Bronze,(hadn't heard of this until this mod) so far it doesn't corrode. Petinas very nicely over time. Has a double adjustable copper pin connection, 510 thread NON Hybrid and I use a Tugboat V2 atty and a Kanger subtank, and occasionally a derringer that I had a custom top cap made that has a beautiful petina on it. It takes a single 18650 battery and there is no slop once you adjust the pin and the machining is precision with very little side to side play. The button claims to be a 23lb pull magnet, and its close, very strong- won't fire on its own, slightly recessed so it can sit on a flay surface. The button itself is nicely engraved with deep machining. And the threads are minimal and very smooth. So far the cerakote has held up very well. I can say I have had a really low build on it for a cloud comp and it held up very well, my button did not get hot and so far hasnt with any build I've put on it. I am a huge fan of this company, one because they helped me quit nasty cigs and I love to support local companies, especially innovative people like the folks down at Nephos Vape Werks. If your in Eugene you should check them out, you wont be dissapointed.

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is this YOUR website?

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I have this mech mod http://nephosindustries.com/mods/ and love it. Have you heard of them? So far its been a great mod and hits really hard, and will handle any build I put on it! Tell me what you think
What I think is that if you are going to post in the "Reviews" thread, you should at least describe the mod a little bit. Otherwise, it just looks like an advertisement and not a review.

What I think is that if you are going to post in the "Reviews" thread, you should at least describe the mod a little bit. Otherwise, it just looks like an advertisement and not a review.
Thanks for the info, I'm new here and only been vaping for about 6 months. I quit smoking cigs 6 months ago thanks to the shop that opened up near my work downtown. I will edit my post and give some better info and add some pics later today.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Thanks for the info, I'm new here and only been vaping for about 6 months. I quit smoking cigs 6 months ago thanks to the shop that opened up near my work downtown. I will edit my post and give some better info and add some pics later today.
Welcome to VU and congrats on your success with quitting! We've (almost) all been there. I'm looking forward to what you have to say about the mod!

150.00 for an aluminum mod seems kinna steep.
so its not just aluminum, its AL bronze, and if you research it, its an amazing alloy. There are different grades, but to simplify it. It consists of copper and AL mostly copper, and costs twice as much as copper. They are a high end mod and have a pretty steep price tag, but its by far the highest quality mech mod I've had the chance to use, and hits harder than the Rig or simple mod

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so its not just aluminum, its AL bronze, and if you research it, its an amazing alloy. There are different grades, but to simplify it. It consists of copper and AL mostly copper, and costs twice as much as copper. They are a high end mod and have a pretty steep price tag, but its by far the highest quality mech mod I've had the chance to use, and hits harder than the Rig or simple mod
what's the button like stiff or feather touch or what.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its stiff but smooth, can fire with your pinkie, and is a strong pull they say 23lb. seems to loosen up a little over time. Not too stiff not too soft, its just right ;)
.....I've heard of people putting a plastic washer between the magnets to lessen the pull

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't think that Cerakote would develop a patina? Those mods look very nice, but I think the claim of being the hardest hitting mech might be a little ambitious -
510 thread NON Hybrid
- it's hard to beat a hybrid cap for energy transfer.

VU Sponsors