Become a Patron!

Have you seen the new HCigar VT75C ??? Gorgeous!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you thought the Q class was amazing, wait until you see this mod.
Color OLED, a hundred functions and it LOOKS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN RED.

Mike Vapes just put out a video today. I want one!!!

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone have any idea if Evolv or mod makers are going to produce DNA 167c/DNA 250c devices?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh..not really my style...it seems everyone is going for this alien futuristic robotic out of this world look..i prefer a more classy look.
Hope Volcano makes a Lavabox style DNA C device soon. Vaporshark too! :)

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do like the DNA75C, but I am unsure about the actual design of that mod. I prefer things a bit more plain and simple- bright colours I like, but the shape and design is what I'm not so sure of.

I am tempted by a DNA75C though, especially as I need to fix my only DNA75 at the moment (easy repair, just haven't got around to doing it yet).

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm really enjoying my HC's also. Love the nanos. I still have 6 full size and 3 nanos in the wrappers.
Want the C though.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I defiantly want one!

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone know if there is an update for e-scribe for the 75C chip?

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you thought the Q class was amazing, wait until you see this mod.
Color OLED, a hundred functions and it LOOKS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN RED.

Mike Vapes just put out a video today. I want one!!!

Wow this is a Beautiful Mod love that Red color.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any hints were I can find this Beauty ? I googled it but I am only seeing the Nano. I want this one with the 26650 Battery.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just sold my lightly used black VT75 I posted on Craigs list today to save toward the new "C". Three batteries and the girth are too heavy and bulky for my style of vaping. Now, if I could only do the same with my black Reuleaux.

Wow this is a Beautiful Mod love that Red color.
It is quite beautiful. The upgrades and new functions are quite appealing. Not to mention the sexy look.

BTW Puff, Puff the Magic Dragon has and still is my favorite childhood song. Mom even bought me a ceramic castle music box (big) where the draw bridge comes down and chimes the song. I still have it in the box. No, I will not sign it to you. LOL

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Any hints were I can find this Beauty ? I googled it but I am only seeing the Nano. I want this one with the 26650 Battery.

From what I/We have heard, it isn't released yet. It shows sold out at 2 vendors but Cheap Vaping Deals shows 2 promos to get it under $100.
http://cheapvaping.deals/hcigar-vt75c-dna-box-mod

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No wonder I could not find it lol Thank you for the link that is one of the best Red colors I have seen on a Mod.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Meh..not really my style...it seems everyone is going for this alien futuristic robotic out of this world look..i prefer a more classy look.

I do agree with you. "Looks aren't everything". And I keep that in mind first. But you can't help but ogle the newer "futuristic" styles. Besides, my favorite color is Red. I would trade nearly all of my inventory for the sexy Q class - in red of course.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Red Car A Red Truck A Red washer and dryer Red hair and the list goes on it is my Favorite color to.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have a Red Car A Red Truck A Red washer and dryer Red hair and the list goes on it is my Favorite color to.

Red Caddy, Red Jeep Charokee, you have me beat on the W/D, but anywhere I can put an accent of red I do it. As a Realtor, do NOT put red on walls. Unless of course you plan on remaining in your home until you die.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found my SX G class at Coval Vape in Texas for 219.00 and free shipping, I like to give our US Vendors some love as we go through this FDA crap.

VU Sponsors