Become a Patron!

Have you Upgraded Reuleaux RX300 to 400W?

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you Upgraded Reuleaux RX300 to 400W?

Reuleaux RX300, another masterpiece designed by JayBo, impresses us with four replaceable 18650 cells and 300W high power output. Having 0.96inch OLED screen, RX300 supports various modes as well as custom logo and preheat function. In addition to the fashionable colors and changeable stickers for your preference, the upgradeable firmware also makes it popular and up-to-date.

Firmware V5.14
Maximum output upgraded to 400W

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I decided to go with Arctic Fox instead. The custom curve preheat in VW mode is why... it has turned my RX300 black carbon into a whole new mod, one that I use and factually depend on every day.

jhvkv6.jpg

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I upgraded my RX300 to ArticFox also, because I need a good firmware but I have zero need for 400W - and I doubt very many vapers do, other than for bragging purposes.

Also, "Wismec", "impressive" and "masterpiece" aren't usually words that are heard together in the same sentence. The RX300 is quite a shite mod really... It's good enough as a stay-at-home mod-cum-paperweight that needs to be babied to avoid breaking, just like the Predator, but that's about it. If it impresses you, just wait till you see a truly good mod :)

VU Sponsors