Become a Patron!

Having an issue with my Smok Stick V8

bigt_92

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I’ve had my Stick V8 for a couple weeks now. Up until this point I’ve absolutely loved it! But just yesterday I started noticing that while I go to take a pull, it’ll start firing like normal, then maybe a second later the mod would stop firing, then continue to fire normally after, all while holding the fire button down. I’ve considered it to be a possible connection issue, but I’m not 100% certain of the problem. I’m questioning the safety of my device as this happens, but it only happened a few times yesterday while I used it over the course of the whole day. But the fact that it’s happening at all has me a little concerned. Sorry for the lengthy post but I’d love to get my mod up and running again if it’s an easy fix, or at least some clarity that it’s a dead mod. Appreciate any advice, and if this is the wrong place to post this question please direct me to the appropriate sub :)

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Truth be told I stay away from any proprietary on board battery for this reason. It could be the battery are you using the tank that came with it only our other tanks. Try cleaning the 510 connection where your tank screws into with a q tip. That's really all I can stay. Maybe your factory coil is not tight is leaking at all?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors