Become a Patron!

Having issues

I have a sigelei chronus and I bought the freemax mesh pro tank with dual mesh coils, love it. Now my eleaf lexicon i just got it, it looks awesome but I'm not digging the coils. So I put my freemax tank on the lexicon and it works great but what I was wondering is can I put the dual mesh coils in the lexicon tank? I love the look of the lexicon tank cuz it is the same color as the mod and the glass is red. I cant find anything on compatible coils sorry if it's a stupid question but I'm new.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a sigelei chronus and I bought the freemax mesh pro tank with dual mesh coils, love it. Now my eleaf lexicon i just got it, it looks awesome but I'm not digging the coils. So I put my freemax tank on the lexicon and it works great but what I was wondering is can I put the dual mesh coils in the lexicon tank? I love the look of the lexicon tank cuz it is the same color as the mod and the glass is red. I cant find anything on compatible coils sorry if it's a stupid question but I'm new.
It's not a stupid question ,but you'd have to just try it to see if they fit, though I'd say it's a longshot.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
First, if you like the dual mesh, you should try the triple's even better. Second, the number of different mesh coils that will fit that Ello tank are endless, you should be able to find something that works for you. I personally like the Eleaf mesh coils, use them in my Geekvape tank.

First, if you like the dual mesh, you should try the triple's even better. Second, the number of different mesh coils that will fit that Ello tank are endless, you should be able to find something that works for you. I personally like the Eleaf mesh coils, use them in my Geekvape tank.

I am new at this and I dont know which ones will fit in it. I bought more coils for it that are the ones that it came with. But idk where to begin there.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
A list of some coils that will fit are: vaporesso gt mesh & skrr tank mesh, advken manta mesh, coilart mage mesh, rincoe metis mesh,hellvape mesh, obs draco mesh, and a lot more.

VU Sponsors