Become a Patron!

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi My Name Is Asif I Am From Pakistan And Vaping Is Very Expensive Here Specially Juices So I Started Making Juices By My Own I Dont Like Pg Because It Gives Me Throat Hit.
So I Use Vg With Food Grade Water Solution Essence From Local Vendor Called Ikon Essence Http://Www.Ikonessences.Com/ But The Problem I Am Having Is..I Can Taste Coffee If I Make Coffee Flavor , And Make Pina Colada If I Mix Pineapple With Coconut. But There Any Not As Tasteful As Pre Made Juice In Market I Dont Know What Flavor They Are Using And What Thing I Am Missing..

If Any One Is Good In Mixing And Making Flavor At Home Please Inbox Me I Dont Want To Make Friends I Know Few People Like To Help Here But Not Like To Be Friends. I Need Someone To Help Me To Please Feel Free To Inbox Me. So I Can Ask Further Questions

One Thing More I Cant Import Juices From Out Side Pakistan Custom Issues

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I understand that VG mutes flavors, so if the Ikon uses PG in the blend that could explain why their flavors are brighter. You could do an experiment with a small batch of 50/50 pg/vg to see if that is what's happening. If so, it might come down to choosing between flavor and no throat hit.

Or perhaps using a higher powered mod would help. Can you please say what what mod and atomizer you are using? I look forward to input from others on this.

Regarding importatation, this site has a list of some vendors in Pakistan. I have heard good things about Totally Wicked.

PS: I just saw that Ikon makes a kulfi flavor. That sounds excellent!

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i am using joyetech evic vtc

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahh water based, would take a ton of flavor to the point of thining the vg out way to much to be useful.
Flavoart might be able to ship there.

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
may be i will try to find some next month

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Asif Majeed Welcome to VU, here at VU we are like a family/friends mostly we are EX smokers who are more than happy to answer your questions.

Taste as subjective it might be not problem of VG but your recipe? if you like could you please share with us what you are trying to make and vape? so that other experts (not me) can advice you.

Also Try this http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-five-star-fancy-coffee-customizable.1827/

I was exactly like you started my vaping 10 months ago. So many things to learn but don't give up and keep trying ......

If you have any more questions just ask here 99.99% people would love to answer your questions whenever they get chance to reply but never hesitate to ask. Happy vaping :)

VU Sponsors