Become a Patron!

Having some issues with Joytech AIO, have some questions

Hi all. Just bought this a week ago. I WAS in love with it, now i'm not so sure, but I don't know if I am doing something wrong with it.

Does anyone know what the MAX level of nicotine is that I should be using with this?
It gets really, really REALLY hot. Like burn my lips on the metal if im not careful hot. Is this normal?
Juice has a burnt/toasted taste sometimes
Seems to be iffy on the amount of vapor I get, no matter what
Likes to gurgle, this is recent. was not doing this a week ago
I heard you can take the cap off of it, around the nipple on the top of the coil. Will this help with the burnt taste? What will it do if I take it off?
Yes, I am a newbie. Quit smoking in January and just got this in place of my Kangertech EVOD.

Does this thing sound defective from what anyone might know, should I be worried? Or am i doing something wrong?
The manual is very vague.
Thanks!!

absynith

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all. Just bought this a week ago. I WAS in love with it, now i'm not so sure, but I don't know if I am doing something wrong with it.

Does anyone know what the MAX level of nicotine is that I should be using with this?
It gets really, really REALLY hot. Like burn my lips on the metal if im not careful hot. Is this normal?
Juice has a burnt/toasted taste sometimes
Seems to be iffy on the amount of vapor I get, no matter what
Likes to gurgle, this is recent. was not doing this a week ago
I heard you can take the cap off of it, around the nipple on the top of the coil. Will this help with the burnt taste? What will it do if I take it off?
Yes, I am a newbie. Quit smoking in January and just got this in place of my Kangertech EVOD.

Does this thing sound defective from what anyone might know, should I be worried? Or am i doing something wrong?
The manual is very vague.
Thanks!!
I started my vaping journey with this unit. It is what I am using now until I order something better tomorrow (payday) I really hated the tip on it. A friend of mine was nice enough to give me a plastic drip tip that has a larger mouth opening and that is what I am using, it made a big difference. The one that comes with the AIO does get super hot and I had almost given up on vaping until I switched the drip tip out. I purchased a 5 pack of the Cubis 0.5 oMh with the unit that I have been using for a bit over two weeks,. I have 3 left and that includes the 2 that came with the AIO. It is possible and probable that they are gunking up and causing the burnt taste because I am using some pretty thick juice (20/80 PG/VG) in them. I have two of these and they both have the same issues. They also constantly flood (gurgle and spit). Now that I know that I actually like to vape I am certainly into spending a bit more on a better device. Hope this helps. Vape On!

VU Sponsors