Become a Patron!

Hcigar VT Inbox 75

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Is this a mod worth getting or is it overshadowed by the newer regulated mods. Was thinking of getting this for the DNA chip as it’s suppose to be really good for TC.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Gadget will know. I've looked at them a few times thinking of buying

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
Shit I was thinking of the 26650 H cigar mod. Duh. Yeah I liked the inbox a lot. Great mod

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Consensus is the DNA75 is a bit of a battery-waster. Otoh, DNA200 are still well-liked, and the new *C variants are also well thought-of.

Personally, I avoid the side-poker squonks - lack on vision on their part, lack of enthusiasm on mine.

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have two and it is a wonderful mod.i will sale you one of them if you are interested.

That may be a possibility. I like the customizable side of them with the side doors and such. Plus the doors are cheaper to buy than a new mod every time my shinyitis kicks in.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 3 of them, two of the older ones and a newer one which came out recently. I've yet to use the newer one but the only difference is the the bottle setup. I've used them everyday for the past 6 months. The DNA chip is great for TC and the Evolve software works just fine. Yes, the side door access could be a pita for some, but it doesn't bother me. I do have front access squonkers as well and it's just a non-issue for me.

The battery life is not great but it's also not bad. On average I'll change the battery once a day in each of them. It takes all of 15 seconds to do so. I guess if one doesn't want to carry around extra batteries it's a pain. But I'd like to see any single battery squonk running at 50W+ that lasts all day.

As for the C chip, it does have the Replay feature which is the main difference. A color screen means nothing to vaping. I'm patiently waiting for a single battery DNA 75c squonk to arrive. I'll get it straight away. Until then, the Inbox is a damn good squonk and better than most of them.

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
So far, I’ve experienced the Capo and Mech Pulse and I enjoy them. Battery life on both is meh, but I don’t mind carrying extra batteries for a good experience.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far, I’ve experienced the Capo and Mech Pulse and I enjoy them. Battery life on both is meh, but I don’t mind carrying extra batteries for a good experience.

If you do get one, send me a pm. I'll send you the link to Fasttech to get the absolute best bottles, not too hard and not too soft, and the trick you need to know to get them.

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this a mod worth getting or is it overshadowed by the newer regulated mods. Was thinking of getting this for the DNA chip as it’s suppose to be really good for TC.

IMO it is a bit overshadowed by other DNA mods with replay and punch, but I still like and use mine all the time.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 3 of them, two of the older ones and a newer one which came out recently. I've yet to use the newer one but the only difference is the the bottle setup. I've used them everyday for the past 6 months. The DNA chip is great for TC and the Evolve software works just fine. Yes, the side door access could be a pita for some, but it doesn't bother me. I do have front access squonkers as well and it's just a non-issue for me.

The battery life is not great but it's also not bad. On average I'll change the battery once a day in each of them. It takes all of 15 seconds to do so. I guess if one doesn't want to carry around extra batteries it's a pain. But I'd like to see any single battery squonk running at 50W+ that lasts all day.

As for the C chip, it does have the Replay feature which is the main difference. A color screen means nothing to vaping. I'm patiently waiting for a single battery DNA 75c squonk to arrive. I'll get it straight away. Until then, the Inbox is a damn good squonk and better than most of them.
All kinds of other single battery 75c mods. Therion, rsq, pulses other better harder to get ones. Me personally would get something cheap save up for a higher end one. Box mod mafia has several and a dual 18650 that's not much bigger than therion.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors