Become a Patron!

Hcigar VT inbox owners

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So my squonk tube cracked and I am getting a very anemic squonk out of it. So it takes a 4mm id and a 6mm od tube. Well I purchased a metet of medical grade tubing from Amazon. Seeing I only need 4 inches or less plus one for back up I have some left over. I wish this tube was easy to change however due to the design it is not. So does anybody need some tubing for their VT bottom-feeding inbox? I would be happy to send it out to you in 4 inch lengths for as long as I have it available. I can't imagine it would cost more than the price of a stamp. Anyways I tried to obtain it through local resources Home Depot Lowe's Etc and it was just on available. It was difficult to even find out the correct size. But if you are in need please send me a PM and your address and I will send you a 4-inch piece of tubing. Thank you vaping community you have been so good to me. I hope this gives back a little and maybe helps someone out. Your brother in Vape. And May the force be with you.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rick, are you offering to send this to people that might need it? I ask, because I can move this to a better area for you, or even in the Squonkers thread.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So my squonk tube cracked and I am getting a very anemic squonk out of it. So it takes a 4mm id and a 6mm od tube. Well I purchased a metet of medical grade tubing from Amazon. Seeing I only need 4 inches or less plus one for back up I have some left over. I wish this tube was easy to change however due to the design it is not. So does anybody need some tubing for their VT bottom-feeding inbox? I would be happy to send it out to you in 4 inch lengths for as long as I have it available. I can't imagine it would cost more than the price of a stamp. Anyways I tried to obtain it through local resources Home Depot Lowe's Etc and it was just on available. It was difficult to even find out the correct size. But if you are in need please send me a PM and your address and I will send you a 4-inch piece of tubing. Thank you vaping community you have been so good to me. I hope this gives back a little and maybe helps someone out. Your brother in Vape. And May the force be with you.

Very, very cool of you Bigrick!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I debated between the PIF and the Squonkers thread. I've got you in the PIF thread.

Free bump, too.

VU Sponsors