Become a Patron!

Hcigar VT200 Price Update

Gawgaboi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's up guys,
Just thought I would share some info i recieved from Hcigar today. For those of you that were stoked about preordering one for the awesome price that Joe posted on the blog, this might come as bad news...image.jpg

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sexy little unit. what was the preorder price and what is it now?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just bitchin' Bought a 100w istick at Angel Cigs on 7/23 for $38 bucks. USA warehouse, Tracking # fast shipping, My ASS. I remember why I don't buy from those folks now.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
they set this price for retail business, if you price is too low they will stop supply to you

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they set this price for retail business, if you price is too low they will stop supply to you

Angel, what's up with the Istick 100? Does it ship from the USA? When do you expect it to ship? Is it possible to change my pre-order of the silver, to the black? The black wasn't an option when I preordered.
Thanks!

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Angel, what's up with the Istick 100? Does it ship from the USA? When do you expect it to ship? Is it possible to change my pre-order of the silver, to the black? The black wasn't an option when I preordered.
Thanks!
istick 100W stock will get confirm news today later, if you want change, pls contact [email protected] , sherly will record your color change request.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really dislike these companies that say they won't honor warranties if a vendor sells under the MSRP, why should the customer lose their warranty because of the vendor, that is a bullshit move IMO.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I really dislike these companies that say they won't honor warranties if a vendor sells under the MSRP, why should the customer lose their warranty because of the vendor, that is a bullshit move IMO.
good question, it is really unfair to customers. but this problem actually caused by those brand owners, they claim their product has lifetime warranty or somehow long time warranty, but they only give vendor about extra 0.1% as potential broken replacement they vendor sourcing from them, and they will not accept any after sales. that means if you buy 1000pcs products from SMOKE, KANGER, INNOKIN etc.., you will get 1001pcs from them but just pay 1000pcs(the 0.1% is only a example, number various with different product and brands).

Besides, when customers get defects and contact those brands customer service for warranty, they will ask you to deal with the vendor since you didn't buy from them. then things just get into bad cycle. hopeful some day this will get changed.

VU Sponsors