Become a Patron!

Hcigar VT250s battery door button replacement?

vapesmooth1234

Member For 4 Years
dropped my vt250s. Was vaping in my truck and forgot it was on my lap when I got out. Pretty much the only time I've every dropped my previous MOD.
Everything was okay except the stupid fking plastic battery door clip when used as dual 18650 mode, not the triple 18650 door (which is sturdier).

I tried emailing Hcigar but got delivery demon failure and they have a second email but I haven't heard back in about 5 days.

Anyone have an idea of how I can get one of these? I'll buy 10-20 if I have to.
I will try to make one out of steel but it's going to be tricky.

Here's the part.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
In my experience since that thing comes from China, I would be very surprised if you get any response from HCigar.
I know it sucks but I think you will need to make one yourself.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
In my experience since that thing comes from China, I would be very surprised if you get any response from HCigar.
I know it sucks but I think you will need to make one yourself.
Actually... China is pretty strict concerning web sales. They have a national "shame day" where you can shame companies publicly as well as a government office dedicated to ensure customer satisfaction. The gov't wants export buyers to be happy since web orders is a big part of the economy.
look up.. CCTV shame day.. might give more info and threaten to send them (CCTV) an email if they choose to ignore your issue.
See also
https://www.consumersinternational.org/members/members/china-consumers-association-cca

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Actually... China is pretty strict concerning web sales. They have a national "shame day" where you can shame companies publicly as well as a government office dedicated to ensure customer satisfaction. The gov't wants export buyers to be happy since web orders is a big part of the economy.
look up.. CCTV shame day.. might give more info and threaten to send them (CCTV) an email if they choose to ignore your issue.
See also
https://www.consumersinternational.org/members/members/china-consumers-association-cca
Thanks, just looked it up.
I like the little plastic people on the motherboard under "What We Do"
Must be the ones that made the battery door!

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks, just looked it up.
I like the little plastic people on the motherboard under "What We Do"
Must be the ones that made the battery door!

LOL I found all that out when I had a problem with Ijoy. They solved the issue pretty fast when I mentioned CCTV and CCA. CCA is a gov't body. A communist gov't body. When it comes to China economy, they don't mess around. They want shoppers to have 100% confidence in buying from China, so the old adage hold true.. The customer is always right.
(BTW..fines for non-compliance are astronomical...enough that they could easily bankrupt a smaller company and even larger ones would feel the sting.)

VU Sponsors