Become a Patron!

Hcigar VT75 Evolv DNA 75w - 89 bucks for a DNA mod

romenov

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I heard this brand Hcigar in old days back to ego times, recently they got Evolv on boat and get DNA chip equipped in their new mods.
As mods with DNA 100+ are too expensive, they have DNA 75 chip for their VT75 mod, smart strategy!
Great balance between performance and price (but I won't say my RX200 is not so good as the DNA version, huh huh)
Despite the chip inside, the design is looking cool, making it not just another mod that put chips and battery inside a nobody box with a screen and three buttons and say it's new, yes this one looks great at least for me!

and just 89 bucks to get it at vendor VaporWhale, they have banner on VU advertising a discount code VUF5 for 5% OFF, and this is why and where I found this cool Hcigar VT75:

http://www.vaporwhale.com/brand/hcigar/hcigar-vt75-evolv-dna-75w-box-mod.html

vt75.jpg

romenov

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before ordering from Vapor Whale, check the hall of shame. Pretty sure I saw something on there about them the other day. Not trying to be a dick, just giving some heads up.

dwcraig1

Member For 4 Years
Before ordering from Vapor Whale, check the hall of shame. Pretty sure I saw something on there about them the other day. Not trying to be a dick, just giving some heads up.
Where does one find this "hall of shame"

romenov

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Checked the thread and their website, at least they responded there? looks like they ship slow because of using postal service of Netherland, and no fast shipping options yet

via OnePlus A0001

VU Sponsors