Become a Patron!

HCigar VTinbox - evolv VT75

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HCigar VTinbox - evolv VT75

This is what I've got so far.

"VTinbox continues to adopt the core technology of Evolv company's original newest VT75 TC chip. It guarantees the device has a stable output 1-75W current.The classic square box shape and double-sided detachable magnetic cover to be matched with the main body frame of SS craft processing makes the overall shape classic and retro.

Internal oil storage bottle directly connect the atomizer pass filling liquild tube.liquld filling can be finished when squeezing it in the usage process.

The atomizer adopts DIY design with single or dual heating wires,and its atomizing chamber upper cover can be freely rotated.No matter you choose RDA or RBA to use,the pursuit of taste and huge vapor all can be freely switched.It is connected through a pipeline to the built-in oil storage bottle of device directly.Oil filling can be directly injected through squeezing the oil storage bottle in the usage process.In this way,you can enjoy the pleasant sensation through free wheeling vape."

14440941_1119732564778116_2784025119934410707_n-jpg.601719

14370111_1119732568111449_2614299886385200148_n-jpg.601721

14344827_1119732574778115_4583637606694243837_n-jpg.601723

Reactions: CJ

Jakeman02

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like the Therion might have some competition, slightly smaller and hopefully less expensive. I wish someone would come out with a 2 x 18650 DNA squonker.

Jakeman02

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any feedback on this one?

I've had it for a little over a month, no issues and really like it, beefy spring loaded connector, bottle and battery are easy to remove and replace and large diameter tube so its easy to squonk.

The magnets on the panels could be a little stronger, I occasionally lift it when squonking but it stays in place otherwise.

Unlike many included rdas the Maze 2 that comes with it is a pretty good performer if you're a dual coil user. I build mostly single so haven't used it much but for dual its a nice atty.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got one on the slow boat from China headed my way.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
I'm seriously considering this mod for my first squonker. Are there any issues with the tube that feeds the bottle? I would've wanted some way to remove and clean the tube or even replace it if necessary.

Jakeman02

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm seriously considering this mod for my first squonker. Are there any issues with the tube that feeds the bottle? I would've wanted some way to remove and clean the tube or even replace it if necessary.

I've got three, the oldest being since Halloween and haven't had an issue with any of them. I haven't tried much to remove the tube and probably won't unless needed to at some point. I just squonk water through it when I'm cleaning out my bottles if it needs it.

It comes with 2 bottles and if you need more Fastech sells them in 5 and 10 packs.

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
I've got three, the oldest being since Halloween and haven't had an issue with any of them. I haven't tried much to remove the tube and probably won't unless needed to at some point. I just squonk water through it when I'm cleaning out my bottles if it needs it.

It comes with 2 bottles and if you need more Fastech sells them in 5 and 10 packs.

Good to know! I'm scheduled to visit a B&M to have a look at the mod. :yes:

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
Did some more reading and the finally visited one of the B&Ms near me so I could see what I was getting. One of my difficulties is that unless reviewers show other devices, I can't tell how big a mod is. This is a little shorter than the Therion 166 but about the same width and depth. It's a nice size. I'd say the Therion is more comfortable in the hand because of the curved back but the Vtinbox is fine to hold as well. So I was so enamored of the rainbow colored one, I bought it. I think the whole kit is good value for money.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This one has been in my cross hairs as my first Squonker...I may get a mech squonker also...the only con ive heard is the battery door is a bit loose...Everything else pretty solid...Maybe ill pick up one in a week or two.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Might be out of line for this thread, but I have a brand new inbox that I'm gonna be posting for sale. Got it last week and although I like it I have found I am a higher wattage squonker and this am waiting on my drone to arrive. Great deal for anyone looking, $70+shipping.20170325_093939.jpg 20170325_094123.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Dam, that was fast!

I have one and like it, though I don't bother to TC or anything, it's a nice mod

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dam, that was fast!

I have one and like it, though I don't bother to TC or anything, it's a nice mod
Lucy, I Need More Power!!!!! I am squonked, just gotta find the right mod that can feed me 100+ watts of vapy yummyiness!!!

VU Sponsors