Become a Patron!

Head Banging Boogie by Charlie's Chalk Dust

I can't find anyone who it seems has even attempted this one and I'm shocked cause everyone I know loves this juice. Is there a clone anyone has made?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Everybody and their brother are now selling E-Juice, and usually at crazy prices too.

You should take a stab at making it yourself, as by getting into DIY you can create many other nice vapes along the way.

I think most of us here have enough recipes to make that will keep us busy for a very long time.
Not to mention sometimes inventing our own delicious recipes.

I'm already into DIY and have like 5-6 recipes right now that I love, but I love this juice and I can't distinguish what the different flavors that are in it. Thats kinda why I was coming here, as it is the request section...

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't find anyone who it seems has even attempted this one and I'm shocked cause everyone I know loves this juice. Is there a clone anyone has made?
I like this too! Head banging boogie is pretty delish! Would love a clone recipe also :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know ...once you start DIY you aren't even interested in what "new" juice with a ridiculous name is being produced.

I was fortunate enough to start DIY shortly after I started vaping so I never tried any of the so called "premium juices".
Pretty much forced into it because my local juice vendors stuff was not very good at all.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was fortunate enough to start DIY shortly after I started vaping so I never tried any of the so called "premium juices".
Pretty much forced into it because my local juice vendors stuff was not very good at all.
whoaaa I feel you.....some of that "house" juice a xxxxxxxxx wouldn't touch....

VU Sponsors