Become a Patron!

Headache are driving me crazy....please help

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there, I'm new at all of this vape stuff again, and since I stopped vaping from two three years ago things have really changed so I'm lost.....

Here's the problem, headaches and shakes.....well I shake from health issues but I've been really jittery since I've quit smokes. I don't know if my nicotine level is right....

Back in July when I took the plunge the quays at the vape store recommended 18 or 24 mg level of nic. It was awful for me. Made my throat burn, and then I think maybe it's pg, so I get some low pg high pg and the 18 still was gross.....dropped to 12 mgs still had headache but wasn't jones for. Winston....so life was good....I still use a 12 in my Natulis aspire mini, I love that little thing, it's my paci..lol.

Well the cloud chasing bug set in and I went sub ohm and was told not to go over a 6....

I still have headaches. I need the 12 in morning and at work for the nicotine and home when I can vape away 6.
Pg is 20-30 VG 70 to 80..
But the headaches aren't going away....is it expected because I smoked for 30 years? And I'm still detoxing?
It took me a month to stop all my cheater, so I've only vaped exclusively since the middle of August. I'm right at 30 days without any analogs or less....

Please help me figure this out its getting really expensive buying all these different levels of nic juice

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The switch over to getting the nicotine from directly through the lungs, to absorption through the mouth tissues is no doubt having a part in the headaches, and you sound like your Nic MG need is somewhere between 18mg and 12mg to be at a level that works for you, do you know anyone that DIY's or a juice vendor that can customize a few juices for you that are say 16mg and 14mg to see if you can narrow down what will better suit you?

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also, my husband says I vape too much, he thinks I'm nuts and I vape more than I smoke right now....is that normal? It takes me five minutes in the morning to feel,satisfied, it always took two to three cigs in morning with coffe before this ole girl got up and raced....
The vape give me a calming sensation, the inhale exhale, the flavors, I could go on and on, let's say I found my new addiction...

Plus I want to start diying my juice, I go thru a lot in a day and also like multiple flavors I can't vape just one....I find that one flavor gets too dull plus vape toungue,

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a great idea, I could mix some of my 18 with 12.....
My question also is this, if I have the right nicotine level will that control the need to constantly vape or is that part of vaping? I see the guys at the vape store chain vaping so is that normal? The vapor drives my husband nut...so I use the mini around him....when I want clouds with sub ohm I go outside...

Also, can I put 12 in my sub tank or will that hurt me

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape on my mod way more than I smoked, that is very normal, because of the reasons I mentioned above (absorption difference)

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel the girl at my vape,store just wants me to spend and spend money, I feel,she doesn't have my best interest at heart, or I'm just frustrated with headaches....

I know I know buyer beware....Thank goodness I found a web dealer who's juices were half the price

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please explain absorption difference, I'm kind of dumb to all of this, I'm trying to learn tho

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a great idea, I could mix some of my 18 with 12.....
My question also is this, if I have the right nicotine level will that control the need to constantly vape or is that part of vaping? I see the guys at the vape store chain vaping so is that normal? The vapor drives my husband nut...so I use the mini around him....when I want clouds with sub ohm I go outside...

Also, can I put 12 in my sub tank or will that hurt me
If you sub olm like you say you do, the nic mg most use is lower, like 6 or 3mg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please explain absorption difference, I'm kind of dumb to all of this, I'm trying to learn tho
Wel I am not a pro at exact details, those you would have to research, but the way smoking verses vaping are very different inhales and the way the nic enters the blood stream

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, I use 6 in sub...I'm just making sure I'm doing this correctly....
I've really really liked vaping compared to smoking....just the headache aspect...also still getting up in the morning and coughing like smokers cough.....and the stuff that's expelling is nasty looking, I prob perm damaged my lungs

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel the girl at my vape,store just wants me to spend and spend money, I feel,she doesn't have my best interest at heart, or I'm just frustrated with headaches....

I know I know buyer beware....Thank goodness I found a web dealer who's juices were half the price
That could be correct, that's why it is good you are asking your questions here on a vaping forum where members who care can try to help you:)

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does it take longer for the nic to get in me.

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How long have you been vaping? Did you go thru these things too? There's so much information on vaping it can be daunting....but it's fun, and it's better than smoking....I just love the fact it's kind of rebellious yet safe...or safer than smoking, plus I don't stink.... I still can't smell much I it's improving but not fast enough

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping for 5 years as of the 17th of this month!! Yes I had the exact things happen to me early on, then I settled on gear that worked best for me and what ratio juices that kept me satisfied!!!:):)

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow.....that's great....I thinks my gear is ok, I started on an ego kanger evod pen, that lasted two weeks than traded up to Natulis aspire mini on spinner, that son gifted, then put mini on Istick 20 battery and that was great.....also gifted the battery, then I bought eleaf ijust 2 and joystick temp control.....I want to get an temp control eleaf for the mini...plus they are so small and great for work....don't want big clouds around co workers

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What do you have? What's your favorite?

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there a better tank then the mini for mouth to lung hits?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh.....Well, many actually because I collect different mods, but what I had that got me through the early stages was a simple mod called the "bolt" With a simple CES tank called the nova, now with so many mods and tanks out there, I have liked best my DNA40 Shark and clouper mini as my out and about mods with different type tank set ups. I don't often use sub tanks as they are too much for me, because I inhale mouth to lung, not direct lung inhales. Hope I have helped you just a little, great to have you here at VU:):):)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow.....that's great....I thinks my gear is ok, I started on an ego kanger evod pen, that lasted two weeks than traded up to Natulis aspire mini on spinner, that son gifted, then put mini on Istick 20 battery and that was great.....also gifted the battery, then I bought eleaf ijust 2 and joystick temp control.....I want to get an temp control eleaf for the mini...plus they are so small and great for work....don't want big clouds around co workers
All the above are excellent choices, you just need to play around with them all and dial in your comfort levels with them:)

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for helping,
I was looking at a clouper online, at angel cigs? The Joytech is kind of heavy for out and about......I am interested in a back up tank, any you can recommend for mouth to lung....

I remember the nova...and I had a pro tank...I hated it because it would leak on my toungue....that's why I stopped, and the equipment would break.....

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My son says I'm nuts and don't need a bunch of mods, he uses a Provari.. I told him I need back ups, he agreed...because that was part of my problem the last time, I'd get frustrated when my gear broke

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still use the Kanger T3D's, over all I have really liked these tanks for the longest time, rather that all the fancy ones out there lately using the Kanger duel coils, simple easy to change and use.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My son says I'm nuts and don't need a bunch of mods, he uses a Provari.. I told him I need back ups, he agreed...because that was part of my problem the last time, I'd get frustrated when my gear broke
Very sensible indeed:)

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do they leak? And how long does the coils last you

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you ever rebuild a mini? I was watching a you tube video and a guy rebult it, and then I saw at fast tech you can buy remade coils....have you ever used any? I'm a little nervous about the wire thing, I have ms and sometimes I shake so bad and drop things, so I was wondering about those....they seem really inexpensive and looks great for a beginner like me. Just don't know if they work...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine never leak, coils last me weeks:)
So I wish you luck and keep with it, try different combinations of juice and gear and soon you'll be in the swing of things, and never stop asking questions if you are not sure. Have a great day Bam!!!!:):)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you ever rebuild a mini? I was watching a you tube video and a guy rebult it, and then I saw at fast tech you can buy remade coils....have you ever used any? I'm a little nervous about the wire thing, I have ms and sometimes I shake so bad and drop things, so I was wondering about those....they seem really inexpensive and looks great for a beginner like me. Just don't know if they work...
I never got into rebuilding coils, I am happy just replacing mine:) Take care!!!:)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
one thing whiskey did not mention is dehydration from vaping which can cause headaches for many. make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids or things like gatorade/powerade to help especially during the detox period. My detox period lasted a good 2 months or more.

and the headaches could be from something not related to vaping.

many vapors vape alot more then we smoked. why not - it tastes a million times better.

theres also the psychological switch in your head. Vaping is LIKE smoking but not exactly, so theres some things for your brain to switch over like the draw, the feel in your hand etc.

just try and relax. you seem to be on the right track, whiskey has given you tons of great advice. if the headaches continue or get worse, i would check with your doctor to make sure it isnt something non vaping/detox related.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi there, I'm new at all of this vape stuff again, and since I stopped vaping from two three years ago things have really changed so I'm lost.....

Here's the problem, headaches and shakes.....well I shake from health issues but I've been really jittery since I've quit smokes. I don't know if my nicotine level is right....

Back in July when I took the plunge the quays at the vape store recommended 18 or 24 mg level of nic. It was awful for me. Made my throat burn, and then I think maybe it's pg, so I get some low pg high pg and the 18 still was gross.....dropped to 12 mgs still had headache but wasn't jones for. Winston....so life was good....I still use a 12 in my Natulis aspire mini, I love that little thing, it's my paci..lol.

Well the cloud chasing bug set in and I went sub ohm and was told not to go over a 6....

I still have headaches. I need the 12 in morning and at work for the nicotine and home when I can vape away 6.
Pg is 20-30 VG 70 to 80..
But the headaches aren't going away....is it expected because I smoked for 30 years? And I'm still detoxing?
It took me a month to stop all my cheater, so I've only vaped exclusively since the middle of August. I'm right at 30 days without any analogs or less....

Please help me figure this out its getting really expensive buying all these different levels of nic juice
Vaping can dehydrate you... Dehydration causes headaches... are you drinking plenty of extra fluids?

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the help, um I think I'm drinking enough water, I thow Dow a gallon daily....I count my fluid intake with pints or sports bottles, I drink water all day.....maybe the nicotine. I was home all day and used my Joytech and had 80 % pg ratio and was using 3mg and no headaches, but....I think the nic level is too low....it takes too much to get that satisfied feeling, so I mixed a tank with a 6 and 3 and was ok. Also, I think I'm having an issue with pg. I ordered a bunch of juice from mech sause and it was better than the store, vape shop I go to carries 50/50 and 60/40 I'm concerned that I maybe dropping nic levels too fast....I like a 12 in nat mini I ran out of coils....

That reminds me, I feel like I am burning thru coils rapidly, I clean them, I prime them but sometimes they don't last..is it normal for a beginner to burn up coils faster because of my inhale technique is new

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I saw a few things here I can address for you.

#1 The heavy usage early in the morning.
I'd smoke a half a pack of analogs before I finished my second cup of coffee. So I don't see an issue with hitting the vape for 5-10 minutes when you first get up. I do it often. People around you became use to your smoking. Vaping is new for them to see, so they perceive your use differently.

#2 The bouncing that you're doing. 12 in the morning, 6 after you've settled. Just my opinion, you need to try to get that under control. I done that also for awhile (also dual used). Much of your day is spent in mild withdrawal it appears.

#3 Naturally you're going to vape more juice at lower levels, if you're craving the nicotine. So you spend more.

Too cope with the cost issue. Try the DIY section, and make your own. Then you can afford to vape a liter a day :rolleyes:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks for the help, um I think I'm drinking enough water, I thow Dow a gallon daily....I count my fluid intake with pints or sports bottles, I drink water all day.....maybe the nicotine. I was home all day and used my Joytech and had 80 % pg ratio and was using 3mg and no headaches, but....I think the nic level is too low....it takes too much to get that satisfied feeling, so I mixed a tank with a 6 and 3 and was ok. Also, I think I'm having an issue with pg. I ordered a bunch of juice from mech sause and it was better than the store, vape shop I go to carries 50/50 and 60/40 I'm concerned that I maybe dropping nic levels too fast....I like a 12 in nat mini I ran out of coils....

That reminds me, I feel like I am burning thru coils rapidly, I clean them, I prime them but sometimes they don't last..is it normal for a beginner to burn up coils faster because of my inhale technique is new
Coil usage certainly depends on many things.. how much you vape, wattage, quality of coil, type of coil, juice. If you're coils are lasting about a week, you're doing good :)

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, new question......if your satisfied with the nicotine how often do you hit the vape? Maybe I vape too much and that's giving me headaches....
I am wondering if I am overdosing on nic....yet I smoked two to three packs of winstons a day....is this possible?
I'm so frustrated, I smoked a cigg today and that really hurt my pride.....
I've decided if the headache won't go away I'm seeing a doctor next week....cause I've came way too far to start smoking again.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm a chain vaper... and I do feel it towards evening if I've had too much nic.. I vape 12mg most of the day then as low as 3mg in the evening.

DakotaS

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping can dehydrate you... Dehydration causes headaches... are you drinking plenty of extra fluids?

This is something I wish I had learned earlier on in the game for sure. Very true.
You would be surprised how much vaping dehydrates you... I usually drink a swallow of water after every other puff... but then again, I'm a big water drinker anyways. :)

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, new question......if your satisfied with the nicotine how often do you hit the vape? Maybe I vape too much and that's giving me headaches....
I am wondering if I am overdosing on nic....yet I smoked two to three packs of winstons a day....is this possible?
I'm so frustrated, I smoked a cigg today and that really hurt my pride.....
I've decided if the headache won't go away I'm seeing a doctor next week....cause I've came way too far to start smoking again.

It's VERY possible to get too much nicotine. Hence the headaches. I've done it ALL! Vaped while chewing nic gum. Vaped while wearing nic patches. Vaped while smoking. Smoked while wearing patches or chewing gum. The ONE thing they all have in common, severe headaches.

I too was a 3 pack a day smoker. I used 24mg & 30mg cigalikes to start. Reduced to 18mg when I got my first mod, which I wound up stopping because of the harshness and coughing. I didn't realize that it was still too much nicotine and a fixed amount of power until later.

I found a new mod (adjustable) and tried again at a lower dose (18mg) still too high. I switched to 12mg, then reduced to 8mg, now I'm on 3mg. The 12 - 3 switch happened rapidly (over about 5 weeks) as I started noticing the headaches in the late afternoons.

With me, it's the hand to mouth fixation. And I enjoy the way it feels going into my lungs. Once I discovered this was a lot of my "habit". It was easy to reduce the nicotine. I vape more at the beginning, but I got that OCD part satisfied.

Smoking a cigarette, isn't a setback. And if you think about it, you probably didn't get as much enjoyment out of it as you thought you would. You're still vaping, that's the good part.

Try this, use 6mg throughout the day. Except when you're dripping, then do 3mg. You don't have to start high in the morning. You're going to vape pretty heavy anyway. You'll get your morning fix, even if it takes more hits to get to the level your body is happy with.

When I was transitioning between dosages, I kept a bottle of zero on hand. If I noticed a slight headache, and my tank had the room. I would simply pour the zero in. Or, since I have 2 tanks. I would vape a tank of straight zero.

All this is possible, and we're all different. You have to find a balance that suits you. Even lowering your nic, you'll still get as much as you need. And eventually your body will adjust to the lower levels.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Grabbing this one, since I haven't seen a good response yet.

Absorption is/was much slower because the water molecules in the vapor are larger.
BUT! That has changed significantly with the new technology. The delivery is much better now, that's why they recommend 6mg or lower.

There's a medical research document floating around. Talking about how nicotine delivery to the brain occurs. That document clearly stated the chemicals included in a cigarette accelerated the delivery process of the nicotine to the brain. And smoking was a faster and more effective of a delivery system, than introducing nicotine intravenously.

Something to think about.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

If you buy one bottle at your maximum nic strength and one at 0 mg, you can mix them as needed for any nic strength. If you vape the 0 mg for a day, you'll know whether it's nic causing your headaches.

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, I think it's nic overdose....cause I don't have the headache until afternoon....puff puff pass...I love you, you crack me up.....when I read your post I died laughing cause I pictured myself, I too chewed gum with patches, I've done some crazy things for nicotine.....
I loved smoking, ooo I loved it....it really relaxed me...I never ever wanted to stop...I'd stop for people in my life, but if I had some time by myself, I'd sneak around the corner for a smoke....it just settles me... That's what I like about vaping..I know it's not the same, but you do inhale exhale and blow white stuff out of your mouth...there's arhythm there that is kind of like smoking...and the hand to mouth so I like all of that, maybe too much...and taste well tastes much better than a stinky. When I broke down and smoked I though omg this is the grossest thing ever..but it gets the nic in a quick....with vaping I get something different...a slow rise of nic, not the blast...

And here lies the real problem....this juice tastes soooo damn good I can't put it down.....

I just keep vaping and vaping....so I dropped everything down to 6 yesterday and the headache took much longer to get....I just had to go thru a bunch of shakes and craves and then I caved.....I'm gonna try a 9. Put some 3 and 6 together..I've got enough juice thank god to do this....because I was new I bought a bunch of juices and strengths..
I figured I spent 80 bucks a week on smokes, I can spend 40 on vaping....and now that I've tried a few flavors I know what I like and want to try d.i.y. But scared...it seems intimidating...
I just gotta control chain vaping....but one thing at a time....
And I drink water all day long, so I know it's not dehydration...it's got to be the nic.

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Another question, has anyone used the pre made coils to learn how to build? Fast tech has some for like three bucks and I would like to try them but would really appreciate if anyone has used before....I'm kinda scared on rebuilding. Don't care to blow myself up...I'm too cute

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, and that Winston I smoked yesterday made me gag....I got so sick, my heart started beating like it was gonna pop out of my chest, I got super dizzy and nauseous and it made such a awful smell. And I thought it was so cool when I was 16 what the heck was I thinking?
The bizarre thing is my husband smokes and it doesn't bother me, well I ain't kissing him as much I don't care for ashtrays, but there's no cravings.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I think it's nic overdose....cause I don't have the headache until afternoon....puff puff pass...I love you, you crack me up.....when I read your post I died laughing cause I pictured myself, I too chewed gum with patches, I've done some crazy things for nicotine.....
I loved smoking, ooo I loved it....it really relaxed me...I never ever wanted to stop...I'd stop for people in my life, but if I had some time by myself, I'd sneak around the corner for a smoke....it just settles me... That's what I like about vaping..I know it's not the same, but you do inhale exhale and blow white stuff out of your mouth...there's arhythm there that is kind of like smoking...and the hand to mouth so I like all of that, maybe too much...and taste well tastes much better than a stinky. When I broke down and smoked I though omg this is the grossest thing ever..but it gets the nic in a quick....with vaping I get something different...a slow rise of nic, not the blast...

And here lies the real problem....this juice tastes soooo damn good I can't put it down.....

I just keep vaping and vaping....so I dropped everything down to 6 yesterday and the headache took much longer to get....I just had to go thru a bunch of shakes and craves and then I caved.....I'm gonna try a 9. Put some 3 and 6 together..I've got enough juice thank god to do this....because I was new I bought a bunch of juices and strengths..
I figured I spent 80 bucks a week on smokes, I can spend 40 on vaping....and now that I've tried a few flavors I know what I like and want to try d.i.y. But scared...it seems intimidating...
I just gotta control chain vaping....but one thing at a time....
And I drink water all day long, so I know it's not dehydration...it's got to be the nic.
stay with it...one of the tings you may want to look into is WTAs Whole Tobacco Alkloids..Tobacco has a naturally occuring anti=depressant in some alkoloids in the plant.....this are absent in e-juice and the cravings some people get and the reason the vape so much is they are trying to get that alkliod fix....

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just drop the cigs. Honestly, as long as you keep smoking any tobacco at all, you're gonna have a bad time. I smoked a little more than half pack/day, and just stopped completely the day I bought my vape at only 6mg. I had a few rough days, and was chain vaping like nuts.

I'd wager it's the cigs that are messing with your symptoms. You can actually lower the nicotine and chain vape safely all day. Remember to track your juice usage, know your tank capacity and how many times you fill up per day. Try to ingest juice at a rate equal to or more than your cigs, allowing 1-2mg per 1 cig. So for a pack a day smoker, you should vape at least about 4ml of 6mg in a subtank.

This dosage regulation worked for me and my wife. I tried to take the most 'medical' approach I could to keep me from smoking, and so far it's good.

Good luck and keep on vaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just drop the cigs. Honestly, as long as you keep smoking any tobacco at all, you're gonna have a bad time. I smoked a little more than half pack/day, and just stopped completely the day I bought my vape at only 6mg. I had a few rough days, and was chain vaping like nuts.

I'd wager it's the cigs that are messing with your symptoms. You can actually lower the nicotine and chain vape safely all day. Remember to track your juice usage, know your tank capacity and how many times you fill up per day. Try to ingest juice at a rate equal to or more than your cigs, allowing 1-2mg per 1 cig. So for a pack a day smoker, you should vape at least about 4ml of 6mg in a subtank.

This dosage regulation worked for me and my wife. I tried to take the most 'medical' approach I could to keep me from smoking, and so far it's good.

Good luck and keep on vaping.

Try to ingest juice at a rate equal to or more than your cigs, allowing 1-2mg per 1 cig. So for a pack a day smoker, you should vape at least about 4ml of 6mg in a subtank.

that advice seems like vodoo to me...we don't really know how this transfers over....I'd advise experiment for what works for you.

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I said it worked for me not that it's for everyone.

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That was a bad moment with the Winston, I thought I was finished with them......I was just craving so hard......I'll get there....I'm gonna keep trying.....I've mixed a 12 and 6 together and so far it's working....I feel satisfied with the nic...and sometimes I wonder if bottles are mislabeled...

I really want to d.i.y. But scared....it seems a bit imtimdating...

VU Sponsors