Become a Patron!

headaches when vaping

So i get a headache from from my vape but not my friends vape using the same eliquid?
and this happens as soon as i take a hit from the vape and again friends vape same ejuice no headache.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So i get a headache from from my vape but not my friends vape using the same eliquid?
and this happens as soon as i take a hit from the vape and again friends vape same ejuice no headache.

Welcome to VU -

Could be the coil (sensativity to the metal used?) or bigger/smaller hits?

Is it the same amount of Nic in the same juice?

Stay well hydrated whenever vaping at all, btw

yes its the same ammount of nic and were both using kanthal coils and ive tried drinking alot of water but it didn't help either i do have a pretty old and worn down mod tho so maybe its time for a new one im quite sure that would fix the problem.

and i really don't anything about electronics what would happen if quatom electrons got in my battery?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
i do have a pretty old and worn down mod tho so maybe its time for a new one im quite sure that would fix the problem.
and i really don't anything about electronics what would happen if quatom electrons got in my battery?

I fail to see how your mod or battery would have shit to do with it

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Of the 2 vapes compared, there has to be a difference somewhere.
In detail, list everything [even if you think it doesn't matter] that make up both setups.

well i have an xcube 2 and a doge v3 rda alien clapton coils just put in new ones
he has an ijoy capo squonker and a drop solo rda alien claptons i sold him a coupe of mine so they are the same im running single coil he has dual coil but thats about it ill propably try my rda on his mod see if i still get problems and i don't know why it would be my mod but im kinda running out of options so ill try everything.

i don't really know what else to list.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wicking material
well i have an xcube 2 and a doge v3 rda alien clapton coils just put in new ones
he has an ijoy capo squonker and a drop solo rda alien claptons i sold him a coupe of mine so they are the same im running single coil he has dual coil but thats about it ill propably try my rda on his mod see if i still get problems and i don't know why it would be my mod but im kinda running out of options so ill try everything.

i don't really know what else to list.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
he has an ijoy capo squonker and a drop solo rda alien claptons i sold him a coupe of mine so they are the same im running single coil he has dual coil
Your running single coil in Doge V3 and friend has 2 coils in Drop Solo?

Is the xcube/Doge V3 your first vape and it's given you headaches from the start?
Other than the Capo holding a juice bottle, they are both regulated mods and all they do is supply the power.

Last edited:
it started saying atomizer short so i opened it up an found out that the wire that goes between the 510 and and my mods motherboard i guess? had been broken off i tried soldering it back but it did not work. still saying atormizer short.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
it started saying atomizer short so i opened it up an found out that the wire that goes between the 510 and and my mods motherboard i guess? had been broken off i tried soldering it back but it did not work. still saying atormizer short.

Bummer, but Congratulations on your New MOD Purchase~! :giggle:

VU Sponsors