Become a Patron!

Headache's without Nicotine!

Alright i need some help. I am 18 and have never smoked anything in my life. I was just curious and just started using disposable ecigs from gas stations (0 nicotine). I liked them so i went to a vape shop and got a Joyetech eGo AIO. I am using the 0% eliquid. but every time i take a single puff i will get a headache within that minute and feel a little pressure behind my eyes. It really takes the enjoyment out of doing it. Does anyone know what this might be? I would like to continue vaping as it helps subside food cravings. On another note does vaping without nicotine have any health complications? I dont want to be harming my body.

Thx

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Alright i need some help. I am 18 and have never smoked anything in my life. I was just curious and just started using disposable ecigs from gas stations (0 nicotine). I liked them so i went to a vape shop and got a Joyetech eGo AIO. I am using the 0% eliquid. but every time i take a single puff i will get a headache within that minute and feel a little pressure behind my eyes. It really takes the enjoyment out of doing it. Does anyone know what this might be? I would like to continue vaping as it helps subside food cravings. On another note does vaping without nicotine have any health complications? I dont want to be harming my body.

Thx
The best thing for your body is not to vape at all. Most of us vape because we were smokers and its a safer alternative.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Do you know specifically what kinds of things it can do to me? I don't do it allot, One 10ml bottle lasts me a month. I usually only take about 5 puffs a day.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you mean 70pg that might be the problem. You'd probably want to go up in vg, like 60/40 vg/pg.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you mean 70pg that might be the problem. You'd probably want to go up in vg, like 60/40 vg/pg.

Could be either the VG or PG or the flavorings themselves....... I am sensitive to high VG juice. I don't get headaches though. High VG gives me more a heavy lung and quizzy stomach. I can't handle more than 50% VG. I think PG sensitivity is more common.

Since your juice is 70/30 I would go to to 50/50. I would also go to an unflavored juice till I figured out the cause. It's also easier to find and make, and diagnose. PG and VG is cheap get a bottle of each. $5 or so for 250ml. Do varying ratios till you find one that you like and doesn't have side affects. Then add flavoring.. dont forget to account for the PG or VG in the flavorings.

Health affects of vaping 0nic juice is UNKNOWN. Nic juice also for that matter. But we do know SOME affects of nicotine. I would also assume there are at least some detrimental affects and risk to inhaling HOT vapor. beyond that. If you need a way to reduce cravings, for health reasons, it comes down to which is worse for you. the food or the vape.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Probably getting headaches from that clean body of yours. Wish I could have that all over again. My body is rotting from the inside, from all the shit I've eaten, drank, and other things. If you want bubble gum, just chew the damned stuff.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had some of these similar things happen to me. I dropped vape all together. I was using 80 and 70% vg....neither seemed to be a difference. I was seeing tons of chest pain and mucus....and pressure in my sinuses. Tried 8 different juices and some were more accepted by my body than others.

I have been off vape for 2 weeks after a month on.... I really do miss it.

Also....I was a non smoker....just wanted it to let some stress down and enjoyed doing it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had some of these similar things happen to me. I dropped vape all together. I was using 80 and 70% vg....neither seemed to be a difference. I was seeing tons of chest pain and mucus....and pressure in my sinuses. Tried 8 different juices and some were more accepted by my body than others.

I have been off vape for 2 weeks after a month on.... I really do miss it.

Also....I was a non smoker....just wanted it to let some stress down and enjoyed doing it.

Sounds like a reaction to VG. If you try again at some point try higher PG content. Keep the VG to 50% max or as low as 10%-40%. The trend to higher VG is pretty much from looking for more vapor production and sub ohming. And to some degree from reactions to PG for some. Only way to tell is experiment.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I may pick up a smaller wattage pen like a kanger tech evod. And go with 50 50. My mod was a smok osub 40w. When I started running it at 40w is when all of my issues really came on strong.

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
Probably getting headaches from that clean body of yours. Wish I could have that all over again. My body is rotting from the inside, from all the shit I've eaten, drank, and other things. If you want bubble gum, just chew the damned stuff.

Ain't that the truth

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Lol

VU Sponsors