Become a Patron!

s_aether

Unlisted Vendor
If anyone is looking for an e-liquid that is concerned about not only selling but also your health go to www.aetherelite.com. These liquids made in the US and do not contain toxins (diacetyl or 2,3-pentandione). These are also clean liquids so it helps keep your coils/wicks cleaner longer. Right now they have a 35% off your complete purchase promo code: shelby35. Everyone should go check it out, my favorite flavor is Parajava.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If anyone is looking for an e-liquid that is concerned about not only selling but also your health go to www.aetherelite.com. These liquids made in the US and do not contain toxins (diacetyl or 2,3-pentandione). These are also clean liquids so it helps keep your coils/wicks cleaner longer. Right now they have a 35% off your complete purchase promo code: shelby35. Everyone should go check it out, my favorite flavor is Parajava.
Your name is really close to their name. Guessing you work there?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only problem is... nowhere on the site does it say what the PG/VG ratio is, or allow you to customize it -- so it's really not "health-conscious" at all, since many people have problems with high PG, and some of us have even worse problems with high VG -- such as not being able to BREATHE. Hard to be healthy when you can't breathe.

If you want your liquids to really be health-conscious, you have to allow customization of PG/VG.

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Please check your private messages at the top right of the forum.

Thread moved to Unlisted Vendors.

VU Sponsors