Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
“I personally would not promote it as it contains nicotine which is carcinogenic,”
said Dr Vijay Kumar Chennamchetty, a senior pulmonologist.

Dr Vijay Kumar Chennamchetty, a senior pulmonologist is lying to the public - 5150

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr Vijay Kumar Chennamchetty is a shill for big-pharma, and every other 3-5 letter institution plagued with corruption.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Dr Sandy Vagina seems like a real scumbag to me.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/life...ttes-not-a-healthier-choice-say-doctor-s.html

"Psychologists say vaping, as smoking e-cigarettes is called, is not really serving the purpose as two in 10 addicts may get back to smoking regular cigarettes."

Oh, The horror.

Vaping is ONLY 80% effective. (More effective then every other method combined!)

They must ban it at all costs :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: - 5150
I notice they didn't say the succsess rate of the average psychologist's patients.what's the succsess rate of say sex addicts or drug users or alcoholics that go to psycologists...should we disband them as quacks.....heal thyself physician.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dr Sandy Vagina seems like a real scumbag to me.

Either completely stupid (since nicotine may be a lot of things, but carcinogenic ain't one of 'em), or totally corrupt, or both. Either way, he needs his medical license REVOKED. And his mouth and fingers duct-taped. I do tend to lean to "corrupt scumbag", but there's gotta be a big element of stupid there too, because stupid people think they're normal, and everyone else is even stupider than they are. I'm betting this guy is so stupid, he actually thinks he's smarter than everyone else, so he can go ahead and lie with impunity, because we're all too stupid to realize he's lying. Which very clearly ain't the case.

Andria

VU Sponsors