Become a Patron!

ENDED - HealthCabin Giveaway - $85 Desire Mad Dog RDTA Mech Kit, Ends on July 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations to #22 @Ms. Trixy

Please PM me to get it shipped, thanks.

HealthCabin other giveaways:
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...wave-2-2-sets-geekvape-aegis-100w-mod.340038/
22.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Desire Mad Dog RDTA Kit is a perfect match of Mad Dod RDTA and Mechanical MOD. The Mad Dog RDTA can be turned to a complete atomizer with a connector base. And the Mech MOD can work with 510 atomizer with the positive pin protruding around 0.5-1.0mm. The 7ml RDTA features large build deck, single and dual coil build options and side airflow. Mad Dog RDTA Kit would be a great choice for vapers. 3 colors.

Mad-Dog-RDTA-Mech-Kit-12.jpg

How to enter:

Enter 1: Which features of Mad Dog RDTA Mech kit attracts you most, and what price is reasonable for you?

Enter 2: Which Desire items are your interested in? Click here for all Desire items at HealthCabin;

Enter 3: Will you choose Mech mods or Wattage mods for your daily vaping? Why?

Enter 4: Share this item to your social networks via our share icon at product page.

share.png

Note:
1. Max 10 enters for each forum ID;
2. One winner will be selected via random.org on July 18;
3. Contest will end on July 17, all time mentioned here is based on forum time zone.

Have fun and good luck.

Last edited:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

I'm actually in between right now, I like to use VV/Potentiometer mods like The Wismec Noisy Cricket 2-25, iJoy Maxo Zenith or the Smoant Adjustable, they kind of give me the feeling of a Mech but also give me the ability to customize the power like a VW device would.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I don't own a mech. Tried one before but it wasn't my thing. Tried a GOOD quality one last week and loved it. So I'd give it a shot again!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Enter 1: Which features of Mad Dog RDTA Mech kit attracts you most, and what price is reasonable for you?
Colorful and somewhat different design for a mech tube (the supposedly ergonomic curving at the bottom).

I cannot judge what would be a reasonable price, suppose it depends on the market where it's sold. But this price is to high for sure. Mech mods tend to be expensive these days, but that's because they are a niche product, usually hand made by small artisans workshops and enthusiasts. This one is not, so the asking prize is not justified IMHO.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the build deck, Looks like it will fit in your hand nice.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For daily Vaping I use Watts or TC depending on how I feel. Mechs I use at the house. Just easier while working.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Like that it's a mech. I don't have any rdtas right now so I'd like to give the mad dog a whirl. $85 is a reasonable price for a mech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. For DAILY vaping I'd choose a regulated mod. Just because I don't want to carry extra batteries. Then break out the mech when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Price: $85.00 is for the MOD ONLY. As a set, $115.00
(do not reduce price for a while. But when you do, you will be flooded with orders!)
To remain competitive, the kit at $85, everyone will have one! The RDTA alone is over $40.00.
I absolutely love this kit. The exterior is just gorgeous. This build deck is more than sufficient for the average vaper+. You had me at 7ml . lol
I adore RTAs. This RDTA is stunning...both the build deck and design of the top cap. I have not been one for mech mods. However, I would really like this set. I'd be proud to use it both among family, friends and a few of my clients. The mech mod is quite innovative and very eye pleasing.
BRAVO DESIRE!

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Enter 2: Which Desire items are your interested in? Click here for all Desire items at HealthCabin;
Before this set was introduced, I had my eye on the Desire Mad Dog RDTA. Prices on that are still high. Waiting for a sale.
As for what I am interested in, of course it's the new Desire Mad Dog RDTA Mech Set!
I would very much like this Mad Dog Kit. I've only tried a mech mod once. However this one has my name written all over it. Purple or Red.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
As of now, I favor my mods in wattage. I'm so excited about this mech mod! It's too pretty to use as a daily vape but I would like to try a day of it.
I would use my older ones until I am in a situation at home or out where I can really show this off.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Enter 4: Share this item to your social networks via our share icon at product page.
Facebook

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Enter 5: Share this item to your social networks via our share icon at product page.
Google+

riburune

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Enter 1: Which features of Mad Dog RDTA Mech kit attracts you most, and what price is reasonable for you? 0-50$

Enter 2: Which Desire items are your interested in?Desire Mad Dog RDTA Atomizer 7ml Sliver Plating

Enter 3: Will you choose Mech mods or Wattage mods for your daily vaping? Why?Wattage =safer

Enter 4: Share this item to your social networks via our share icon at product page. shared on twitter and facebook

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
ENTER 10: Although I have no other venue to share The Desire Mad Dog Mech Kit, I'd just like to say that Desire's Mad Dog line is ingenious. Not only the beautiful lines and presentation but the build deck is nice and large and the RTA option vs. RDA will be a big seller. Colors are good for both sexes and I just truly love this mech set. Again, I have only used a mech once. This one I would use quite often. Thank you @HealthCabin .

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wattage
I like to be able to adjust to what I want

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Enter 6:
Pinterest

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Entry 7: I am unable to post to Instagram through your website. The "More" button nor the "4" will do anything.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Entry 8: Facebook: Posted to my friends page. :D

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Entry 9: Facebook: Posted to my sister's page. :D

Last edited:

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Desire Rabies RDA

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/desire-rabies-rda.318569/

14800466.jpg

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

VW/TC mods for daily vaping. More convenient & adaptable to use, easily modified to respond to the daily routine & diff circumstances.

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Enter 1.
Which features of Mad Dog RDTA Mech kit attracts you most, and what price is reasonable for you?
I like the large deck and 7ml capacity. Also the side airflow is great.
Probably around ~$50..

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It really depends but these days it's more wattage mods because I've been getting into temp control a lot

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Question #3
I would use the rdta with a regulated mod.
I would put a rda on the mech mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors