Become a Patron!

Heartlandvapes got their truck and trailer stolen in Albuquerque on the way to a trade show.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I bet they would fix you up with a lot of free juice if you help get their truck/trailer back.
If you see it, call cops.
12046646_951612458243827_6288071833762643613_n.jpg

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keep an eye on the Mew Mexico Craigslist, Larry. Those scuzzballs & tweakers often use that medium to peddle their ill-gotten goods.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey guys, funny...i just got a HUGE overstock of Heartland Vapes products going CHEAP!

not but for real, the thief's deserve to slowly be eaten alive by a heard of dachshunds

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good plan, TRAPstar but why do wee need to know about the sweater and tits thing? Not that I'm following; we just happen to be going in the same direction, :D

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn that's messed up

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I sure hope they've got an active GPS unit on the truck/trailer.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If they did, I'm sure they would track it right down. So, they most likely do not.
I bet they have one on the replacement truck/trailer.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's new model GM. What about OnStar?

Last edited:

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good plan, TRAPstar but why do wee need to know about the sweater and tits thing? Not that I'm following; we just happen to be going in the same direction, :D
honestly its adapted from a quote by a member on a wicking material suggestion thread (we know how those always end up on VU) & the OP had said the tits & sweater thing in regards to the taste of using cotton.

but really i just think it basically describes my whole life and personality all in one little seeming childish statement.

But between you and me, rule #1 describes the reasoning and thought process lol.

not that im implying or condoning anything harmful, illegal, or against VU rule i mean... nicotine is mind altering o_O

some people say my writing style resembles that of a man mad...i assume thats a complement :cool:

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that truck is an 03-07.5 and im almost positive onstar was standard on some trim levels but not all. if its a W/T or similar trim (bare bones) then probably does not have it.

if the company or truck owner even knew the first thing about their vehicle they would have called onstar right after the police, infact many officers will ask if the vehicle has onstar, LoJack, or any other tracking device before they even put out an APB about it.

if you have no onstar or anything... i hate to say it but the truck was at some tweakers back yard or a chop shop before the police even filled out paper work.

Dachshunds could very well be substituted by ferrets, obviously.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
True. It also has steel wheels, so that's a pretty good sign of being a base model.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you leave your keys in your truck or leaving it running in Texas, and it gets stolen, you can also get charged with a crime.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you leave your keys in your truck or leaving it running in Texas, and it gets stolen, you can also get charged with a crime.
i usually dont like our laws in Murica' but i do love that one lol. im myrtle beach, SC they have a lock it or lose it policy.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sure it is in Mexico by now...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They just need to look for the house enveloped in a massive cloud lol.

It's probably on the way back, stuffed full of illicit substances and illegals...

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last I heard, a vape shop sent a truck/trailer and supplies and has arrived at the trade show.
Vapors help vapors.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last I heard, a vape shop sent a truck/trailer and supplies and has arrived at the trade show.
Vapors help vapors.

That's good community support, nice to see someone willing to help out in an instance like that.

I wonder how many people called the WH today and filled out the form to send to their senators. Itll be a sad, sad day when vaping comes to a halt.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors