Become a Patron!

Heat Sinks

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i recently purchased two cheap heat sinks from slowtech and both are total junk. i didnt think something as simple as a heat sink could be screwed up, but these from slowtech sure are. they both have a flathead positive pin, but screwing/unscrewing it does nothing. the pin just sits in plastic. the SS one i bought, the pin sticks out too far at the bottom, and wont make a connection with the rda screwed onto it. then the black one seems to connect fine, but then throws my mod out of TC. sometimes it works and other times it doesnt.

so ive chalked it up to getting what you pay for. so... can anyone advise where to buy a quality heat sink? something that actually has an adjustable pin? finned or not finned... either way.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got a a couple 3 finned from FT, no issues with those, then I bought a 3 pack, 5 finned, from either them, or from 3Fvape. The 5 finned are adjustable. One black, one SS and one copper. Been a while since I bought them, and I only did so, to have some clearance for the battery cap on a Pico, and to avoid wear and tear on the 510.

VU Sponsors