Become a Patron!

Heavengifts Giveaway: Win a Joyetech eVic VT Kit(winner announced, next around contest soon coming)

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear Vapers,

Here comes a good news!! We noticed that lots of you are interested in Joyetech eVic VT.

To thank all the participators again, we also offer you a 36% Promo Code on purchasing the eVic VT mod valid till 9th July.

36% off Promo Code: AEVICVT36

Limit: 50 sets every retail customer

2af30753dd39f8f6aa4c2477a4ce8837.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for your interest in Joyetech eVic VT. We appreciate your participation and value your opinions. These are important to us for our next vaping goods adoption. A premium vaping quality is always our focus. Stay with Heaven Gifts, find out better vaping future.

For these who were not lucky enough, our next around contest is hatching, the bonus go bigger than ever, stay tuned!

And you may subscribe our email for the Promotion and New Arrivals. Just log in and check the mail icon on the upper right corner of the page, a few clicks, done!

Here goes the most exciting parts: The winner is No. 78, @kwtony . Congratulations to him.
vug-2.jpg

Please private message us your shipping address and contact.

We will ship the prize asap by DHL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all,

A new around giveaway is hold by HeavenGifts.com. This time, the prize goes Big, namely the Joyetech eVic VT kit. I believe some of you may hear of words about this beast. One mod, various options (can identify Ti and Ni 200 wire). So, such a big prize it is, why don’t you give a heat check?

Joyetech eVic VT Features:
joye-evic-vt.jpg

For more info about Joyetech eVic VT, please visit: http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eVic-VT-VW-Full-Kit-5000mAh.html

The rule:
Which function attracts you more when you buy a vaping device? Like high power, a large amount of vapor, aesthetic look, its size, etc.

The giveaway will be end on 27/05/2015 (Chinese Time), we will select the luckiest one randomly by random.org and publish the winner here at the end of the deadline.

And we will ship this award by DHL. It usually takes 2-5 business days to reach USA, UK, etc from Heaven Gifts.

Good luck! All of my friends!

Last edited:

MrGrimR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
High Power attracts me more.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Functionality for sure, but something that is just a bit "different" from everything else I have. Love variety!

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reliability is a huge factor for me. Looks is a close second

D

Donald Bickers

functionality ,then size ,and of course cost has to be there to

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reliability. I find myself going with battery life over size. Value.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Functionality + looks for atties and looks + small size for mods.

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Reliability is what attracts me most. There are a lot of other big reasons, but if the device is not reliable, they don't matter much anyways. Thank ya' for the great contest and prize!

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reliability and accuracy (in terms of the mod achieving what the specs say it will). Thanks for the contest!

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Durability, size, price and various options on the device intrigue me. Thanks for the contest.

remark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Reliability is number one and functionality is number two. TY!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reliability
Price
Durability
good feel in the lungs and hand.
Easy to clean/change coils
Thanks for the contest, maybe if I enter enough of this I'll someday win one.

traderljp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I agree with most of the posts so far and would add my pick to be reliability as well.

I think that many of us have had the experience of getting a device that did not work well, or for very long and remember how disappointing (and costly) that can be. After that happens it is hard not to make reliability a priority when shopping for new things.

Thanks!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm attracted to 1) Engineering and 2) Aesthetic Interpretation. By Engineering, I mean a functional mod that is designed to be durable and long lasting. By Aesthetic Interpretation, I mean I look for a mod which screams ingenuity rather than decoration.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
High power and the ability to use larger gauges of ni200

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Functionality would be my main concern but frankly if it were too ugly I wouldn't buy it no matter how well it worked! :)

standinthestars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like a durable device. I have broken so many with my clumsiness that I put a premium on device's ability to take some punishment.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
asthetics, power and dependability are the main driving factors for me

Dasbo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The aesthetics omg! There's nothing better than suit my mods with my clothes.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dear all,

A new around giveaway is hold by HeavenGifts.com. This time, the prize goes Big, namely the Joyetech eVic VT kit. I believe some of you may hear of words about this beast. One mod, various options (can identify Ti and Ni 200 wire). So, such a big prize it is, why don’t you give a heat check?

joye-evic-vt.jpg

For more info about Joyetech eVic VT, please visit: http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eVic-VT-VW-Full-Kit-5000mAh.html

The rule:
Which function attracts you more when you buy a vaping device? Like high power, a large amount of vapor, aesthetic look, its size, etc.

The giveaway will be end on 27/05/2015 (Chinese Time), we will select the luckiest one randomly by random.org and publish the winner here at the end of the deadline.

And we will ship this award by DHL. It usually takes 2-5 business days to reach USA, UK, etc from Heaven Gifts.

Size and colors attract me. Girly I know.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I guess for me, the #1 function that attracts me to getting a new device is the quality of the product. I much prefer a well made piece of equipment (and am willing to pay more for it) than a lower priced similar product of a lesser quality. Other than that, I like variables (voltage, wattage, etc). Also, I really like something that is comfortable to hold, and doesn't just look cool.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Over all functionality! Reliability, and yeah, something a lil bit different

dankrips

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Size and durability. I like small but powerful devices.

I think the evic is right up my alley. Oh, and I can't wait to try the Ti / Ni200 detector. Looks pretty cool.

Thanks for the opportunity HeavenGifts!!!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reliability and looks for me, reliability is 1st, as no good if it looks awesome but doesn't last for very long.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
how comfortable to hold, reliability, price, looks.

Thanks for contest!

Its all about the versatility and reliability of the device for me. Able to do low temp and high temp with good batt life and relative size.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
i like the size first.. then functionality and of course how pretty it is!!! and i have to say cost!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes cost, size, pretty

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Reliability, function and form factor for me.

Dear all,

joye-evic-vt.jpg

The rule:

Lit&LeftBurning

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reliability definitely. if it looks sleek, all the better, but if it's pretty at the cost of functionality you eventually end up with a pretty paperweight (see: just about anything CLOUPOR).

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reliability and durability for me.

Thanks!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dear all,

joye-evic-vt.jpg

The rule:

Price, reliability and colors.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like high power. Don't always use it but I like having it in case I do, o like battery life as well, don't mind built in batteries as long as warranty is offered. And aesthetics of the device.

VU Sponsors