Become a Patron!

ENDED - HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Cigpet Eco12 & Try a beautiful looking good performing RDTA-3/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milson

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2) For my will be great to have Rba head for single coil.

Score: 11 Points

Milson

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3) Rba deck looks great. I like the options that you can make different builds.

Score: 29 Points

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. It's not the best draft but it's a draft lol. I would shorten the top cap and try to add different airflow options

(11 points)

Attachments

• Eco 12_0(1).jpg
    Eco 12_0(1).jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 5

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I like the juice capacity. (+5 points)
The rba base is a great idea (+5 points)
I'm a big fan of top fill (+5 points)

(26 points total)

km00

Member For 4 Years
3. Which feature of Cigpet Eco12 do you like? (worth 5 points)
I like how it looks.

( 6 points)

km00

Member For 4 Years
4. Among these Eco coil options, which one do you prefer? (3 points)

The big, big ones 3 points

(8 points total)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. If you won Cigpet Eco 12, which mod do you expect to get from us to power up this tank? (worth 1 point)
SMOK GX350 TC: This mod goes to 350 watts to match the CIGPET ECO12. However, not EVERYONE is going to vape at 350w. So a 250 or 213 should work for most users. The T4 (60-80w) does me just fine. But, I want to try one with a T14 coil...just to say I tried it. lol

59 POINT

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. If you were the designer of Eco 12, how would you design it? Draw a draft and share it here! (worth 10 points)
Okay. Hope I do better this time on the drip tip. Coming to a post near you....stand by.....

69 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The deck is beautiful. The RBA is truly alluring. And, as always I love RDTAs. This tank however has too many positives. Besides the name, I'm in love with the entire tank!

74 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The coil options - replacement AND the RBA. You can make this monster whatever you want. Very nice.

77 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
5. PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Cigpet Eco12 is the best" posted.

Please see previous PM.

77 points to carry over to next round

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. If you won Cigpet Eco 12, which mod do you expect to get from us to power up this tank? (worth 1 points)
Although this tank is capable of extremely high temps, I would gladly put it on one of my mods that can handle at least 80w. Of which, I have several.

78 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. If you were the designer of Eco 12, how would you design it? Draw a draft and share it here! (worth 10 points)

The airflow is amazing. The replacement coil should be closer to the top and a 510 option, always. This is a side build up on the top deck. But as I said, the chimney needs to be shorter. 510 and wide bore drip tip shown here.

88 Points
Cigpet Eco12 Scetch 1.png

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Of all of the above answers, I still say the color, coils, builds and insane power.

93 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Of course X4 and Q4. BUT, I'd like to see how see how the T12 performs. Probably more lung capacity than I have, but I would like to try it. :)

96 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
5. PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Cigpet Eco12 is the best" posted.
Please refer to PM.

96 Total Points (may roll over to new entries.)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. If you won Cigpet Eco 12, which mod do you expect to get from us to power up this tank? (worth 1 points)
Although this tank is capable of extremely high temps, I would gladly put it on one of my mods that can handle at least 80w. Of which, I have several.

97 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The airflow looks amazing. The replacement coil should be closer to the top and a 510 option, always. This is a side view build up on the top deck. But as I said, the chimney needs to be shorter. Here is another schematic showing the longer chimney. The shorter the distance, you will receive more intense flavor AND vapor. Quite impressive.

107 Points
Cigpet eco12 drawing 1.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If I had to choose only 1 attribute, I still say the coils. Inclusive of ALL coils, including RBA builds.

112 Points

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Of course X4 and Q4. BUT, I'd like to see how see how the T12 performs. Probably more lung capacity than I have, but I would like to try it.

115 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Please refer to PM.

115 Total Points (may roll over to new entries.)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good new!!

Hey guys, are you looking for a powerful vape combo for cloud chasing and great flavor? If you are, you'd better keep your eyes open right now. Heaven Gifts is offering you a great chance to try Wismec Predator 228 with Elabo kit for free. 15 kits are waiting for you!

predator-giveaway-banner_4d006d.jpg

Contest link: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Win-Wismec-Predator-Kit-Giveaway.html

Your contest link isn't working unfortunately.
The mod itself is mind blowing. Love the form of 2x 18650. Love the shape and OLED and how the tank fits. AND...It can be used as a power bank!
I can find the contest link. I just need to find it!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I can't draw but if I was to redesign it I would make it 30mm to hold more juice, big power deserves a big tank!

11 points

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations @Diabolique!!

oeo657l.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Note: I will PM $5 gift card codes to participants who pick the 5th entries later. Guys, please note to check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Cigpet Eco 12 tank, you can pick one from HG at US$28.82 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received my package today. Thank you Heaven Gifts for this awesome tank.
As soon as I have time to have played with it I will post my review! This is One Really Big Tank!!! And Thank you Heaven Gifts You shipping is always so FAST!
lpEfkM71i_awNkgTf5BEPrrtHQ0ptJfUuXlnk-qRk5IU2NwHlhXtO-wl_Bn3icfOkXmhjW3tp10A_MwVQO0Fx5aYJa9bEX9rD-JTC7Qd9Tlu8D5Fs1UdrI_bEblPZppw3Te95UsUh8aoWVTWPcPE0HxFWPcz07eu-tGBBTZFyKoeqxjaUM_xIsd30DnhRilTQHEyoga4YuvVjKaqeaDci4DRi9q3oDIItPnBk10qDnAyA4ReOPlLlDHR1W0nc7qaK5rRljMxQ6iJ5iYcGpQ3miqIp3q_X51pSyG8TGkhZtEkhokpg4C3WaTkcPLQgAyc9EcpwDhY6rZ4SdPiIXqjZxHQdH7Zu5V5H__zZGjLUO4UWnPfdGJ48StW_L4h-ADmlLUauJ3fg2iwY53p-x0FkpupgasC3OLUVxvrWoAcu_v38BaMjhMxfJEJu0St4XVvle-iznkt_mavq_8qqfWMS_j7UD9cKzYADnfhYLewxVEW7sB5UBjjhDx65pcLPGyuhAzqqL8GjYRoQvcnXlSp2NYeiZYtqraFLVWPItYNe_6i2g402bOc-u2M3wUzNaDBdkfUqr5_dZ_WIcb7P7K_URLEz3_xZsZZXnmiE4IWKDoWmsyRT3IJ=w926-h894-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile