Become a Patron!

Heavy Steel

MoltenSilica

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi All, I love this forum! As a little background I’ve been making VapeNutts for over a year now. I kept knocking over my mods and actually had one break. So, I came up with the VapeNutt idea. I wanted something heavy enough to prevent knock overs but gentle enough to not scratch my mod or table top.

I have a nice wood multi-stand for my mods but I’m a chain vaper and lazy. I like my mod conveniently within arm’s reach no matter where or how I’m sitting. With VapeNutt I can easily move them individually to the perfect position for my situation. I keep a couple next to my keyboard and on the end table in the living room and even in the kitchen and garage.

Yeah, I’m crazy (or Nutts) but a chain vaper always has their mod with him. ;-)

Please post your comments, questions or ideas and I look forward to contributing to this community.

VNF_Brushed_500.png

www.vapenutt.com

MoltenSilica

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We just added our new Atty Deck Holder to our website. This is great to use when building those coils and wicking. It's over ½ pound of steel so it won’t move until you want it to. Happy Holidays!!

VN_Deck_Holder_500_Crop.png

www.VapeNutt.com

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Half pound? Kind silly don't you think?

Why not just a plastic block with a steel insert? Seems a better idea IMO.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Put some rubber on the bottom. They sell the stuff you can line kitchen drawers and cabinets with that is quite tacky.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol. It's a base holder. I think it's a stretch comparing a base holder to cars.

I think a more accurate comparison might be driving a nail.
10 ounce claw hammer VS 8 pound sledge maul.

Ack, these must be selling well. He can afford an Escalade now. :D

I rather ike the fact its not only via certain shops, Etsy, Ebay, etc. Even though there is merchant fees, etc I still like the idea of direct merchant exchange when possible. I'm just old fashioned I guess. Been mulling these over the holidays.

Under the FWIW category there is seriously overpriced and other heavy weight oddball stands that make the Atty Deck Holder seem pretty tame out there. Including a lot of homemade marble ones. This seems fairly reasonable. A certain wooden pulley wheel with a 510 connector in it will run you about $28.00 ... cough.

VU Sponsors