Become a Patron!

Heavy Vaper; What should I get?

Hey there! I'm an extremely new vaper but I LOVE it. I went through a 10ml liquid in a week. But the Kanger EVOD I got broke whilst I was replacing the wick. So I was looking at mods. Is there any mods that you vets or newbs recommend?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey there! I'm an extremely new vaper but I LOVE it. I went through a 10ml liquid in a week. But the Kanger EVOD I got broke whilst I was replacing the wick. So I was looking at mods. Is there any mods that you vets or newbs recommend?
Dude for an intro mod.
Subox mini kit, at least a pair of those turd brown lg batteries and a nicore charger.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even on my Evods I was vaping 3-4 ml a day, so 10 ml/week isn't too bad...like other have said, I'm hitting or surpassing that in a day since switching to low-nic liquid and high-output devices.

Lots of great mid-level upgrades available, including that Subox kit @BigNasty recommended...anything specifically you're looking for?

Isaiah640

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I go through a lot of juice that's why i make my own as most of the vets probably do. Anyway I have an ipv4s and im satisfied. Online you can get it at a decent price, and it goes up to 120 watts. I love the memory function and it has temp control. That or the sieglie 150 watt. I just dont see a need for a 200 watt box mod yet. It can rub sub ohm and has an ohm tester down to the ten thousanth. I love the grip and the way it feels in my hand highly recommended.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My ultimate advice is, don't go with sub-ohm or higher wattage vaping unless you need to in order to keep you satisfied and away from smoking cigarettes. You will save loads of money on juice the lower the wattage you can be satisfied with. I wish I had not tried higher wattage vaping. But once you try it, it's hard to go back (at least it is for me).

When your government finally starts taxing e-juice like they tax tobacco (and they will), you will wish you'd have kept with low wattage vaping. When eJuice is taxed, liquid nicotine base will also be taxed to DIYing your ejuice won't save much.

But uf going higher wattage is what is going to keep off the stinkies, I guess that is most important.

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I saw the words "heavy vaper" my first thought was 150ml + a day.
I vape somewhere between 10-30 ml per day depending on how much I drink and how stressed I am.

As for a mod recommendation iStick 30 & GS Tank + Eleaf GS Air 2 Organic Cotton Coils

Last edited:

VU Sponsors