Become a Patron!

HEELP !

Yeh.zak1

Member For 3 Years
Hey guys
I have been vaping for a year now and i found it as a functional way to quit smoking.
But for unknown reason i dont like or enjoy vaping anymore ,like i am not commited these days.
I even smoked 12 cigs yesterday.
Anyone experienced that before ? What should i do ?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Some folks use multiple setups with different flavors and styles to keep it fresh

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That is not much variety if you are falling back to actually smoking again

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I think the major thing that keeps me interested is dif flavors, dif devices, rda's, making coils etc. I've turned it into a hobby. I buy new stuff cheap or otherwise and try em out, if I don't like em, I sell em off and use that money to get get something else. Some stuff I wind up giving away just depends on what it is.

It also helps if you can hook up with some friends IRL that are vapors so you have that bit of camaraderie. Get active on the forums! Talk about what you like, dislike etc. It helps to have a support group and if you don't have that IRL than these forums are the place for you to be.

The other thing is, don't get down on yourself and don't kick yourself for smoking. Just keep trying new things and vaping as much as you can. If you smoke, all well, water's under the bridge.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
For me at least, I was using a minimum of eight different juices/atties per day, sometimes as many as 12.

Whenever I'd want a smoke, I'd vape. If I still wanted a smoke I'd switch vapes

NETS might also be an option, that type of juice really satisfies the antsy feeling of wanting tobacco

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Maybe you brought your nic down too low for those setups? I sub ohm 3-6mg pretty much every day, remember nicotine isn't the enemy here, it's quite an enjoyable mild stimulant so if you're not feeling it you may need to get something higher or a tank that will give you a higher volume of vapor.

Lately I've been getting bored of the maintenance of rebuilding so I decided to take a break from it, I got a ello tank with a pico 25 kit I won a while back so I've been using it with these baby beast coils which happen to be compatible, at less than a buck a coil I don't care if I go through 15 a month..

https://www.fasttech.com/p/8024400
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10007487/5417401-authentic-smoktech-smok-tfv8-baby-sub-ohm

Honestly though I think the biggest problem is you're only using tobacco flavors, sure they are great at first but once you quit and your taste buds come back most move on from them, personally I like custards, creams and fruit flavors..

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went back and fourth with vaping and even smoked and vaped. I just didn't really want to quit at the time. Once I was truly ready, vaping was a god send.

Yeh.zak1

Member For 3 Years
This is so hard to acheive here at Egypt.
Vaping gear is so expensive here compared to US.
Maybe you brought your nic down too low for those setups? I sub ohm 3-6mg pretty much every day, remember nicotine isn't the enemy here, it's quite an enjoyable mild stimulant so if you're not feeling it you may need to get something higher or a tank that will give you a higher volume of vapor.

Lately I've been getting bored of the maintenance of rebuilding so I decided to take a break from it, I got a ello tank with a pico 25 kit I won a while back so I've been using it with these baby beast coils which happen to be compatible, at less than a buck a coil I don't care if I go through 15 a month..

https://www.fasttech.com/p/8024400
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10007487/5417401-authentic-smoktech-smok-tfv8-baby-sub-ohm

Honestly though I think the biggest problem is you're only using tobacco flavors, sure they are great at first but once you quit and your taste buds come back most move on from them, personally I like custards, creams and fruit flavors..
3 mg for DL tanks and 6mg for MTL tanks is enough for me.
These nic strengths helped me go through the past year.Moreover,i cant vape juices with nic concentrations more than 3 or 6, its hard for my throat to adapt for more than that.

I dont know what is wrong with me

VU Sponsors