Become a Patron!

hell of a shopping spree vapewild.com

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So like the title says i went on a hell of a shopping spree on vapewild placed multiple orders because i kept thinking of things i need and i figured why not place multiple orders since the shipping is free and is active all weekend and im pretty sure all the vapewild brand e-liquids are also 20% off all weekend but the past few days I've spent over 100$ on batteries liquids o-ring seal replacements vape bands to try and help protect my tanks a battery charger and glass replacement tubes. I've read people in situations like mine spending money like that in short periods of time occasionally get bonus items like 30ml of liquid or something which im not expecting I do but I think It'd be cool if i did.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So like the title says i went on a hell of a shopping spree on vapewild placed multiple orders because i kept thinking of things i need and i figured why place multiple orders since the shipping is free and is active all weekend and im pretty sure all the vapewild brand e-liquids are also 20% off all weekend but the past few days I've spent over 100$ on batteries liquids o-ring seal replacements vape bands to try and help protect my tanks a battery charger and glass replacement tubes. I've read people in situations like mine spending money like that in short periods of time occasionally get bonus items like 30ml of liquid or something which im not expecting I do but I think It'd be cool if i did.
Vape Wild does give out "freebies." mainly juice. I don't buy juice since I make my own, but I can highly recommend their Fruit Hoops. I did get that as a free gift once and it was surprisingly good.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think you will wind up with a bunch of freebies from multiple orders! Vape Wild has Mystery flavors they do not tell you what it is until a little while later they reveal it. That kind of makes taste testing fun and sort of a contest to see who can taste what is in the bottle.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea vapewild usually gives freebies. It's not 100% certain but most of the time orders get a bonus 10ml, a vape it forward 10ml (either keep or pass along to friends) and a mystery flavor that's revealed once the month is over (ie dec 1st they'll post what nov 17 mystery is). Sometimes they throw in swag like bags, shirts, hats, vapebands, sunglasses etc, totally random and doesn't matter how big your order is. They do free art if you make a request, you can get a little drawing that's laminated. Sometimes they get backed up and can't do it.

My last order I got the vif, mystery flavor and sample flavor as well as a 30ml bottle of wffl ejuice they carry so 60ml of free juice. Unfortunately this year there were only a couple of things I was looking for with black friday sales and they didn't have them or didn't put them on sale. I would've rather they had the battlestar on sale than the funky but no big. A lot of people like that one because of the side panels and stuff.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea vapewild usually gives freebies. It's not 100% certain but most of the time orders get a bonus 10ml, a vape it forward 10ml (either keep or pass along to friends) and a mystery flavor that's revealed once the month is over (ie dec 1st they'll post what nov 17 mystery is). Sometimes they throw in swag like bags, shirts, hats, vapebands, sunglasses etc, totally random and doesn't matter how big your order is. They do free art if you make a request, you can get a little drawing that's laminated. Sometimes they get backed up and can't do it.

My last order I got the vif, mystery flavor and sample flavor as well as a 30ml bottle of wffl ejuice they carry so 60ml of free juice. Unfortunately this year there were only a couple of things I was looking for with black friday sales and they didn't have them or didn't put them on sale. I would've rather they had the battlestar on sale than the funky but no big. A lot of people like that one because of the side panels and stuff.

Yea I'd say they're doing pretty good keeping up with orders since mine was shipped out yesterday and it will still fit in the 2-3 day shipping window and for free nonetheless only thing that kind of sucks is on some things they're out of stock

VU Sponsors