Become a Patron!

Hell Skulls E-liquid did anyone tried this from Fasttech ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never tried any FT eliquids and do not intend to.
The Chinese eliquids tend to be more for low wattage MTL style vaping with high PG contents.
If you vape a CE4 style pen vape setup they may be ok but not great.

The Hangsen eliquids I have tried when I first started vaping 2.5 yrs ago. Horrible stuff. And still pretty horrible per a quality reviewer whose vids I watch.
However the Hangsen flavorings are mostly pretty good and they have some of the best tobacco flavoring out.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is your ecig and what wattage do you intend to use?

Chinese ejuice is not held in high esteem by most of the world.
For low wattage MTL style vaping it can be ok but I would not recommend it unless your choices are restricted.

The Chinese juice in a mtl setup is much better than smoking.

Hi All,

I ordered from FastTech for the first time exactly 4 weeks ago today ( I am in Ireland), I originally planned to buy coils but got some e juice as well to at least say I tried it. They all arrived yesterday, had to pay 22 Euro customs charges ( 55 Euro order).
I ordered:

5X Cleito .2 ohm coils
5X Smok Baby Beast T6 Coils
2X 60ML Hell Skulls Ejuice ( 1 Mango, pear, peach & 1 Apple, melon, fruit), 3MG Nic, 70VG, 30PG
2X 30ML Cloupor Ejuice ( 1 Mango beast & 1 Mysterious Orchard) , 3MG Nic, 70VG, 30PG
1X 30ML Sylva Vape E Juice ( Tropical Storm) 3MG Nic, 70VG, 30PG

My Experience so far:

Well, I made a mistake on the Cleito coils, I stupidly went for the cheapest and they are indeed clones, everything else I ordered is Authentic, so when ordering from there, ensure it states authentic when selecting. I am lucky that 3 out of the 5 cloned coils seem to be ok, the other 2 I am not even going to bother trying. When I made the order, I fully expected the juice to be..well.. shite to be honest. Let me go through them one by one in the hope it helps someone.

BTW for the below, All juice were tested on the Cleito 120 ( IMO the best way to find out what a juice should taste like)

Hell Skulls: I tried both of these juice's first. Excellent Vapor production and a really smooth vape, packs plenty of flavour, I would sway more towards the Mango, pear, peach as the other one has bit too much of an Apple hit for me.

Cloupor Juice: By Far by biggest surprise and favourite, can't pick a favourite between the 2 cloupors, absolutely sublime flavour and right up my street, what I like. On both of them there is a lovely smooth fruity flavour on the inhale followed by a really fresh exhale, almost minty like.( Big clouds too)

Sylva Vape: I haven't tried this yet because I have been avoiding it, looks really dark and horrid, smells horrid too. I will try it and update if anyone is interested.

I am very happy overall, I fully expected dog shit juice but was happy to try it out for the price. Yes, you certainly have to wait a long time, 4 weeks in my case but even with that and the customs duty, for the money I paid, It was worth it for me. I will be ordering again and will try out some new stuff (will make sure to get the right cleito coils!!). For the prices of juice and coils in the vape shops in Ireland, this order ( including customs) saved me some 60 Euro or so.

I had to spend time on the site finding the right juices for my vaping style, there are plenty of high VG juices on there that I will try ( once it says Authentic) and yes there are lots of high PG juice on there tailored for the lower wattage devices.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, I just wanted to give my experience.

For anyone wondering, I use a Sigelei Fuchaj 175W Mod, I have multiple tanks but mainly ( post ordering lol) switch with between the Cleito 120 and Smok Baby Beast. Also have the Cleito Exo ( which is what the coils are for) , the Melo RT 25 and some rebuildable's

Cheers!

dropin_biking

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got some fasttech juice on the way, maybe I'll review it when it shows up.

2x100ml Hell Skulls bottles, one Redbull, one Watermelon. We shall see. Even if it's just "okay" I've got 200ml of ejuice for $11 CAD, can't beat that.

VU Sponsors