Become a Patron!

Hello (again) -- been a while!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's nothin, I got a warning (here) for posting a bad motorcycle accident..the rider slammed into a light pole at over 100 mph..head was bleeding out the mouth, ears and nose, as well as the back of his head blown apart lying in the bicycle lane...was told not to post gore again...and I haven't, lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Yo, what's up @Break-19 good...friend :)
Yup, it seems it's an unwritten rule, think Smoky can't handle blood and guts.
@MrScaryZ got a warning/deletion for posting road kill.
The pix of a Chinese meat market with dog carcasses he posted was cool but not the roadkill...

'twas almost the birth of yet another vaping forum

Anyway, QSL/10-4, dude.
Hazy :cool:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo, what's up @Break-19 good...friend :)
Yup, it seems it's an unwritten rule, think Smoky can't handle blood and guts.
@MrScaryZ got a warning/deletion for posting road kill.
The pix of a Chinese meat market with dog carcasses he posted was cool but not the roadkill...

'twas almost the birth of yet another vaping forum

Anyway, QSL/10-4, dude.
How ya' doing Hazy,
Yeah I've seen alot bad accidents in my time on the road...just can't post pics on a vaping forum, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome Andrea! You'll like it here,,, WAY better than that other place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How ya' doing Hazy,
Yeah I've seen alot bad accidents in my time on the road...just can't post pics on a vaping forum, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Me too, but it's not like we all wanna look at that..but still. Censorship is a four letter word.
Wait, this is an adult forum right?

'nuff said.
Good crossing antennas with ya.
10-4
-WickedWizard

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't think it's a problem as long as your site doesn't compete with any of Joe's.
I suggest to be sure that you ask @Whiskey or that little blue chick who welcomed you up above, @Huckleberried

I've seen people here link to all kinds of stuff in their sigs.
I'd say go for it, the worst that could happen is you'll get asked to take it down

Hmm, Ok, I don't think it competes, I don't sell anything and I don't have a forum; just a couple of articles about a few things. But I thought y'all might get a bang out of seeing the VU btns/bnnrs where the ECF ones used to be. :D

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
dissing little blue people

that little blue chick

I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE.jpg

But I thought y'all might get a bang out of seeing the VU btns/bnnrs where the ECF ones used to be.

Looks good!!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE.jpg

Looks good!!
You saw what!?
I'm wearing blue blockers, Huck.
Your Alice in that pix looks naked under the cute apron.
French maid maybe?

Glad you're paying attention, Madame. Now will you please tell
our friend Andria that it's cool to link to her site? Her site is cool.
She is an avid vaping activist.

Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me I'll go back in the woodwork
before those nasty aliens land.

Cordialement Madame,

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, Ok, I don't think it competes, I don't sell anything and I don't have a forum; just a couple of articles about a few things. But I thought y'all might get a bang out of seeing the VU btns/bnnrs where the ECF ones used to be. :D

Andria
That's cool, Andria. I see me spending some reading time there.
Not one mention of ECF either...looks much better than the last time I checked it out.

But...I always thought middle age ends at 36...quick, get the tweezers! :D (this place lacks effective emoticons)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You saw what!?
I'm wearing blue blockers, Huck.
Your Alice in that pix looks naked under the cute apron.
French maid maybe?

Glad you're paying attention, Madame. Now will you please tell
our friend Andria that it's cool to link to her site? Her site is cool.
She is an avid vaping activist.

Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me I'll go back in the woodwork
before those nasty aliens land.

Cordialement Madame,

I agree, her site is quite cool! Looks really good.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's cool, Andria. I see me spending some reading time there.
Not one mention of ECF either...looks much better than the last time I checked it out.

But...I always thought middle age ends at 36...quick, get the tweezers! :D (this place lacks effective emoticons)

Actually there is still one small link/reference to ECF, at the bottom of the WTA article -- the article there about whether or not WTA is safe. I always figured it's a hellacious lot safer than going back to smoking, which is precisely what I would have done if I hadn't gotten the WTA, so it's rather a moot point to me... but I guess some people might want to know that there *might* be higher levels of TSNAs than in plain nicotine. And really, WTA is ONLY needed for those in that situation, when it's either vape some WTA or smoke, so... it really does seem moot to me. But I figured I'd leave that link.

As for middle age... my great-granny lived to be 105, though she had 8 children; my grandmother lived to be 99, though she had 7... so I figure I'm just now in middle-age, at nearly 55. :D My mom may not make it to 80, with the liver she gave herself with all her drinking, but my aunt is 83 and looks like my sister.... longevity is a real thing in the women of my family, and now that I've quit smoking, I might get some of it too. :)

Andria

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually there is still one small link/reference to ECF, at the bottom of the WTA article -- the article there about whether or not WTA is safe. I always figured it's a hellacious lot safer than going back to smoking, which is precisely what I would have done if I hadn't gotten the WTA, so it's rather a moot point to me... but I guess some people might want to know that there *might* be higher levels of TSNAs than in plain nicotine. And really, WTA is ONLY needed for those in that situation, when it's either vape some WTA or smoke, so... it really does seem moot to me. But I figured I'd leave that link.

As for middle age... my great-granny lived to be 105, though she had 8 children; my grandmother lived to be 99, though she had 7... so I figure I'm just now in middle-age, at nearly 55. :D My mom may not make it to 80, with the liver she gave herself with all her drinking, but my aunt is 83 and looks like my sister.... longevity is a real thing in the women of my family, and now that I've quit smoking, I might get some of it too. :)

Andria
Again, the emoticons here suck. I need the rolling on the floor one.
Hey, that means I'm just past middle age...more like just past the middle ages..

I knew you'd have a comeback. At least I didn't mention Bondo. But now that I did
What's the name of that stuff again? Don't make me go to ECF to find it, please.

Your site looks good and I didn't read all those links yet. Can't you link right to the WTA article
rather than it's discussion on ECF? Just a thought...been known to do that now and then.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Again, the emoticons here suck. I need the rolling on the floor one.
Hey, that means I'm just past middle age...more like just past the middle ages..

I knew you'd have a comeback. At least I didn't mention Bondo. But now that I did
What's the name of that stuff again? Don't make me go to ECF to find it, please.

Your site looks good and I didn't read all those links yet. Can't you link right to the WTA article
rather than it's discussion on ECF? Just a thought...been known to do that now and then.

Yeah, the link goes to the library article at ECF.

The "bondo" stuff is "Olay Regenerist Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher Dual Action Facial Moisturizer Wrinkle Treatment" -- to fill in the cracks, just like bondo! Or maybe it's more like spackle... for faces.

Andria

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the link goes to the library article at ECF.

The "bondo" stuff is "Olay Regenerist Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher Dual Action Facial Moisturizer Wrinkle Treatment" -- to fill in the cracks, just like bondo! Or maybe it's more like spackle... for faces.

Andria
Thanks. I'd have to look at the ingredients but I'd venture it's an astringent
Edit: Stopped and looked the product up.
This is it:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4*, Tocopheryl Acetate**, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Isohexadecane, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides *Amino-Peptide **Vitamin/Vitamine E

Wow...It's a cleanser, dissolves sebum in your pores but I don't see anything to shrink 'em.
Some nutrients there, the peptide and vit. e.

Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub
is something you should do also..
this stuff:
Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Oxidized Polyethylene, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Fragrance, PEG-100, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bht, Carnosine, Panthenol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides

will burn the old skin off with the salicylic acid, clean out the sebum, and shrink your pores.
I like it better.

Ya don't wanna look at the fragrance chemical list for either of those.
I mean, why even worry about diketones and popcorn lung? Pass the custard please.

How about a hot towel soak then a hydrogen peroxide and loofa pad scrub
followed by a massage using warm vitamin e or flax oil.
Your face will glow happy...It would be much cheaper too.
Noticed how you only noticed the wrinkles when you put make-up on?
The make-up will mix with the skin sebum and turn into mud you can build a house with.

Nothing more beautiful than healthy natural skin even if wrinkled.
Plastic is ugly.
Maybe a little lip-stick..a bit of eye shit..just saying, don't mind me...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I'd have to look at the ingredients but I'd venture it's an astringent
Edit: Stopped and looked the product up.
This is it:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4*, Tocopheryl Acetate**, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Isohexadecane, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides *Amino-Peptide **Vitamin/Vitamine E

Wow...It's a cleanser, dissolves sebum in your pores but I don't see anything to shrink 'em.
Some nutrients there, the peptide and vit. e.

Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub
is something you should do also..
this stuff:
Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Oxidized Polyethylene, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Fragrance, PEG-100, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bht, Carnosine, Panthenol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides

will burn the old skin off with the salicylic acid, clean out the sebum, and shrink your pores.
I like it better.

Ya don't wanna look at the fragrance chemical list for either of those.
I mean, why even worry about diketones and popcorn lung? Pass the custard please.

How about a hot towel soak then a hydrogen peroxide and loofa pad scrub
followed by a massage using warm vitamin e or flax oil.
Your face will glow happy...It would be much cheaper too.
Noticed how you only noticed the wrinkles when you put make-up on?
The make-up will mix with the skin sebum and turn into mud you can build a house with.

Nothing more beautiful than healthy natural skin even if wrinkled.
Plastic is ugly.
Maybe a little lip-stick..a bit of eye shit..just saying, don't mind me...

Scrubbing isn't what I have in mind at all -- my skin is damaged enough! This stuff is actually a filler, for lines and whatnot. I have acne scars from stage 4 (cystic and boils) all over my entire face, so I do NOT look good with a naked face.

Andria

Katdarling

Member For 4 Years
Nah Darling, from my reading of your posts as well as what some of your friends have said about you
the bashers would have to go over me to bash you and I can be a real arse if need be.

I have friends on all 3 forums (if blips still exists) so I understand
coming and going to stay in touch but more than one forum being almost too much.
I haven't posted at ECF for a long time, only stop in to say hello to a few via PM,
and feel less censored here so here I am.
I was at blips 'cause it seemed some of us weren't wanted here
and I left Blips 'cause few people can handle people like me who speak the truth when asked.

I was recently told by a mod here that I'm a troublemaker and should go back to ECF...
you can't please everyone...So I might see you there but I know it won't last long
as long as Classless and Retarded have any kind of authority.
In the meantime, and for as long as it lasts, you're WELCOME any time.

Regards,

I appreciate all you said greatly, and thank you! I wish I DID have the time and energy to keep up with more than ECF. It's difficult as it is over there, as the rest of life takes a back seat quickly when one is hanging on a Forum, having fun and being silly ... don't we all know...

Well done, you, for speaking your truth. I say BRAVO. I believe Ms. Andria will do the same and be a very welcome addition here. By the way, is your screen name the same on ECF, Hazy?

Andria, sweets, tho you have MANY who miss you, the truth of the matter is that everyone really does care that you are happy. And if that's here, then I say YAAY! I'll pop in now and then when I can do.

I really appreciate the warm welcome!!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I appreciate all you said greatly, and thank you! I wish I DID have the time and energy to keep up with more than ECF. It's difficult as it is over there, as the rest of life takes a back seat quickly when one is hanging on a Forum, having fun and being silly ... don't we all know...

Well done, you, for speaking your truth. I say BRAVO. I believe Ms. Andria will do the same and be a very welcome addition here. By the way, is your screen name the same on ECF, Hazy?

Andria, sweets, tho you have MANY who miss you, the truth of the matter is that everyone really does care that you are happy. And if that's here, then I say YAAY! I'll pop in now and then when I can do.

I really appreciate the warm welcome!!!

Well, like I said... let me know if retarded1 gets hit by a bus, and I might very well come back. :D ;) After I do a little dance. :D

Andria

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scrubbing isn't what I have in mind at all -- my skin is damaged enough! This stuff is actually a filler, for lines and whatnot. I have acne scars from stage 4 (cystic and boils) all over my entire face, so I do NOT look good with a naked face.

Andria
Okay, if you insist. I think I've seen your naked face before you went and turned into a model type
with the doo, lip stick and make-up. You look fine.

Thing is I don't see any of that stuff either shrinking pores or filling them in with anything,
all the chemicals in there are solvents and exfoliants except for the
Amino-Peptide **Vitamin/Vitamine E. The amino peptide might stimulate new growth
and the vitamin e feed the skin cells and make them soft and elastic
but other than that
I don't see it worth the disillusion when it doesn't rebuild your skin for you.
It will help you tear it down, like a peel job. But what you eat is what will make it pretty.

Just trying to be helpful, Andria. I'll mind my beeswax..
Peace and Love...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By the way, is your screen name the same on ECF, Hazy?

Yes, Madame. I'm HazyShades here there and lot's of other places.
Think I had to add a 7 to that at reddit when I forgot my password years ago.

The pleasure is entirely mine, please do come back from time to time.

Best Regards,

lessifer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just wanted to drop a hello and say I'm glad nothing bad happened to you IRL Andria!
When the GA bill popped up and you were nowhere to be found I got worried :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to drop a hello and say I'm glad nothing bad happened to you IRL Andria!
When the GA bill popped up and you were nowhere to be found I got worried :)

Yeah that thread started over there while I was out of commission, and by the time I could read it, I had already decided not to post there anymore. It's nice to see you here! I've kept abreast of the bill over there, and I see that the AVA and GA smoke-free assn has helped a lot, but still waiting to see how the bill has been changed, what it now encompasses. I really hadn't thought that Georgians were such lunatics to kill an industry that's been a godsend in recent years to spur small business and jobs, and maybe they're actually not, since apparently the AVA and GSFA has helped a lot. There's still an awful lot of smokers in GA, and as I've noted before, I doubt there's anyone in this state who hasn't been touched in some way by the tragedies that smoking helps create.

Hope you'll stick around here some! :)

Andria

lessifer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll probably swing by every once in awhile, keeping up with two different forums might be a bit much. I haven't had any issues with the mods over there, but I already choose my words pretty carefully, even when I want to say something more. I have noticed a growing attitude from the general population there that seems to think that anyone who doesn't do things as they do is bad for vaping, and it's starting to bug me.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope you don't mind, I shared with the modwompers that I found you over here. Everyone was getting worried.

Hell no, I don't mind, I miss the wompers almost as much as I miss the tootle puffers! As you can see, trolldragon already peeked in -- he's in both camps as I was. :D

Andria

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll probably swing by every once in awhile, keeping up with two different forums might be a bit much. I haven't had any issues with the mods over there, but I already choose my words pretty carefully, even when I want to say something more. I have noticed a growing attitude from the general population there that seems to think that anyone who doesn't do things as they do is bad for vaping, and it's starting to bug me.

Hello, Les!
Ya don't have to keep up with two different forums, Dude. But you can stop by and say "Hey"
and turn us on to the latest. I'm sure a pro vape activist who is doing so much for us all
will be welcome here any time.

BTW, I posted link to your petition here and on another forum,
12 people signed up using my link I'm told. How many sigs so far?

I got tired of having to watch my words and look them up at
urbandictionary.com before using them in case R1 decides I'm insulting
some Canadian vaper or something, but that was a long while back.

Please say Hello to Flamingo for me and don't be a stranger.
The people here only seem dangerous..LOL

Regards,

lessifer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, Les!
Ya don't have to keep up with two different forums, Dude. But you can stop by and say "Hey"
and turn us on to the latest. I'm sure a pro vape activist who is doing so much for us all
will be welcome here any time.

BTW, I posted link to your petition here and on another forum,
12 people signed up using my link I'm told. How many sigs so far?

I got tired of having to watch my words and look them up at
urbandictionary.com before using them in case R1 decides I'm insulting
some Canadian vaper or something, but that was a long while back.

Please say Hello to Flamingo for me and don't be a stranger.
The people here only seem dangerous..LOL

Regards,
Thanks!
As of right now we're at 51,414 signatures. It's been slow for awhile but they're still trickling in. At this point everyone is just waiting to see what comes out of the OMB/OIRA, but it never hurts to let people know what is going on.

VU Sponsors