Become a Patron!

Hello again, from southern Maryland!

Junksie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi there, I have been vaping since 22 April 2012, I started with a gas station ecig, quickly graduated to a kgo..Went to a lavatube, then a provari. I am currently using a reo grand and I love it! I am looking to add new stuff to my collection all the time. I am currently waiting for vape mail, which will include an MVP2.0 and I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a Seven 22. Anywho, hi there! I look forward to chatting it up with you!

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello fellow Reonaut!
Which atty do you use on your Grand? I'm just on the RM2 but am looking to mod a new one to cure my tinkering boredom...IMG_20140701_091804_755.jpg

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello sir!

Junksie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys! Man, that Reo is beautiful! I am using the same atty myself currently. I am also catching the bug for new stuff. I stopped by a friends house the other night and he let me take his seven 22 for a vape. That thing is no joke. What are you wrapping your coils at? I am doing 8 wraps of 28g kanthal, and I get about 1 ohm, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less.

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys! Man, that Reo is beautiful! I am using the same atty myself currently. I am also catching the bug for new stuff. I stopped by a friends house the other night and he let me take his seven 22 for a vape. That thing is no joke. What are you wrapping your coils at? I am doing 8 wraps of 28g kanthal, and I get about 1 ohm, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less.

26g / 5 wraps / 0.57 - 0.6ohm
30amp Sony

Edit: Ugly coils ftw... I used to be a micro coil freak... then one day I was in a hurry to leave the house with my favorite set-up and wrapped a quick ugly coil for the first time in well over a year... wondering now what convinced me to switch to micro's.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors