Become a Patron!

Hello all from New Orleans

Mr Bungle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
...been vaping for a year now; started off trying the Blue and Apollo throwaways and now coasting along with three mods and rdas. Fell off the wagon with the analogs, though, for the past two months I've crept back up to almost a pack a day again for work. Just ordered a VV/VW box, I'm hoping the reliability of a consistent hit gets me back on the righteous path. And yep....I voted.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to VU, falling off the wagon happens. I have found a good juice and RDA really help me a lot. I think the juice more than anything, when I have one that I really like.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
...been vaping for a year now; started off trying the Blue and Apollo throwaways and now coasting along with three mods and rdas. Fell off the wagon with the analogs, though, for the past two months I've crept back up to almost a pack a day again for work. Just ordered a VV/VW box, I'm hoping the reliability of a consistent hit gets me back on the righteous path. And yep....I voted.

Welcome to the Underground!

And since you brought it up, you win a prize.

I am not gonna get on your ass to vote!

Which Box Mod did you order and what are you planning to stick on top of it?

And I hope to visit your area much sooner than later as well!

Mr Bungle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the Vaporshark DNA30 on the way with a Nautilus to tie me over until my Eleaf Lemo comes in, too. Couldn't pull the trigger on the DNA40 after seeing more posts on problems with it. I have a few mainstay juices I stick with, though it's rough to pay for new juices to try only to end up with it on the shelf, money wasted and a $4 pack of smokes being more convenient. But that's the struggle and I'm resigned to try and quit again.

And Mardi Gras is coming, Uncle RJ!

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have the Vaporshark DNA30 on the way with a Nautilus to tie me over until my ileaf Lemo comes in, too. Couldn't pull the trigger on the DNA40 after seeing more posts on problems with it. I have a few mainstay juices I stick with, though it's rough to pay for new juices to try only to end up with it on the shelf, money wasted and a $4 pack of smokes being more convenient. But that's the struggle and I'm resigned to try and quit again.

And Mardi Gras is coming, Uncle RJ!

I totally get what you are saying about E-Liquids. Been there, done that.

The trick is to order a lot of sample size bottles.

Try Bulk E-Juice. You can sample a lot of flavors for very, very reasonable prices.

Let me know the kinds of flavors you like and I can help you as I have tried most of them.

Mr Bungle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Plus I haven't touched tanks in months, strictly dripping on a Tobh atty on a Penny mod but anything higher than 6mg is a throat killer. I tried the Kangers and got disillusioned with the leaks until a coworker turned me onto the Kayfun. So, I figured I'll drip on leisure time and roll with an rba atop the DNA30 for my "go-to" rig and back to higher nicotine until the cravings are under control again. But now... some juices and nic level roll better dripping and same with a tank. Like with motorcycles, ya gear up!

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm like you, it's hard to kick the analogs. I work construction and dripping just isn't an option sometimes so I fall back on the cigs. I try to keep it down to 2 or 3 a day but it can be difficult at times. It beats the 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day I was at though.

Mr Bungle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is the goal for now, even at 2-4 cigarettes a day, I felt a helluva lot better than I do now!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just keep it up and you will get to where you aren't smoking at all! It's amazing how much better you feel when you quit and welcome :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just did a pack not to long ago.
Just sometimes it makes the vape taste that much better.

VU Sponsors