Become a Patron!

Hello all from tn

jackssurvival

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi every one I'm an experienced vaper I got started with a kangerttech ts3 and pass thru battery which didn't last long I used to be a dipper now I'm a dripper I quickly went to an overdose mod with a mutation x an ok setup but I was not satisfied wit the button and lock ring so I upgraded to the fuhattan loved it until I got tired of always working on my wife's nemesis so I gave her the fu and got me an Apollo ....in love with the Apollo as far as rda I have a .mx dark horse tobh atty kayfun hate it and got2 orchids at a .2 the kayfun my wife loves but just not for me she runs around .8-.4 I prefer .08-.06 lookin to get the .mx v2 in the next few weeks
Looking forward to changing weather patterns with it

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

N

Newheart301

Welcome, which one of the 3 states of Tn. do you live in ? lol

N

Newheart301

I almost do, south of you, just 4 miles from NC. up on Gentry mtn.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool. The best part! Lol. Welcome to VU and I'm not to far from you. About 40-50 miles west of that area. Enjoy the site.

Sent from my LGL35G

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the underground! How long have you been vaping?

N

Newheart301

Me ? not long, started on V2's had my last "nail" on the 13th of Sept. Took 2 weeks of vaping to quit. After 43 years of smoking.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awwww my birthday is September 13th! And after 43 years of smoking that is really good!!

N

Newheart301

Hope ya had a nice birthday, as for quit'n ..... that's always been easy. You know the hard part, ...but it was nice to realize I hadn't had a nail in 4 days before I knew it. That was the day I went a bought an Aspire kit. Hopefully I can stay off them this time. My transplant Dr. wasn't impressed, all he said was " Good luck, this time ". I just told him, KMA and by the time he realized what I'd said, I was dust.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi every one I'm an experienced vaper I got started with a kangerttech ts3 and pass thru battery which didn't last long I used to be a dipper now I'm a dripper I quickly went to an overdose mod with a mutation x an ok setup but I was not satisfied wit the button and lock ring so I upgraded to the fuhattan loved it until I got tired of always working on my wife's nemesis so I gave her the fu and got me an Apollo ....in love with the Apollo as far as rda I have a .mx dark horse tobh atty kayfun hate it and got2 orchids at a .2 the kayfun my wife loves but just not for me she runs around .8-.4 I prefer .08-.06 lookin to get the .mx v2 in the next few weeks
Looking forward to changing weather patterns with it

Me ? not long, started on V2's had my last "nail" on the 13th of Sept. Took 2 weeks of vaping to quit. After 43 years of smoking.

Awesome job folks, glad to have ya here at the VU. :)

Man, I thought nearly 30 years of smoking was a long time...big thumbs-up to ya for ending that!!

N

Newheart301

Thanks, now if I can stay off the smokes, sounds like they want to ban vaping, just like they have real cigs. Next thing ya know they be telling ya what kind of drawers ya got to wear !

N

Newheart301

Can I ask a question, ? How any ML. do you vape a day ?

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations and welcome to the Vaping Underground...you'll find this is about the nicest friendliest bunch of vapors out here on the net! It sounds like you're already off to a a running start and best luck pressing on in the new year!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can I ask a question, ? How any ML. do you vape a day ?

Me? I have no real idea. :D

I have a lot of large rebuildable tanks, dripping atomizers and other atties, so it's probably around 10-20ml a day, but I don't keep track.

I tell ya though, using RBAs and especially the big RTAs, it will ratchet up the ML in a hurry. ;)

jackssurvival

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I go through a 120ml bottle in about a week but I'm running at around .06 ohms on my mutation x v2 .08 on my v1 and .1 on my tobh atty using an Apollo mod with Samsung batteries I go through 3-4 2500 mah 35 amp batteries a day

N

Newheart301

120 a week ? !!! Wow , guess I'm not using as much juice as I thought.

N

Newheart301

Oh, ok. I use a little over 5ml. a day. Mostly I use my V6 with a Silo and 1.6ohm. coil at 10 to 12 w. I don't like to have to fill up a tank more than once a day. Batteries too, all my 18650's , last all day. At night, before I crash, I like to just fill up a tank , slap a fresh battery in, and I'm ready for the first cup of mud in the morning.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I use between six and eight when I first started Vaping I asked my buddy at work if that was normal it felt like a lot but he said he does it too

N

Newheart301

Down to 6mg. of nic. concerned that if I go lower I'll vape more. Did you all vape more as you cut down on the nic. ?

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah i vape more since i cut down the nic but that doesnt bother me i love it. i started at 12mg and just keep moving down

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope, not much...you always go threw more juice dripping...that's the way it is. At work I don't have much time to vape so I go threw 2-3ml's max in my kayfun...then I get home and drip at least another five if not more...on my days off I can burn threw a 15 ml bottle dripping like nothing. also...to answer a question above asked to someone else....when I first dropped my nic levels I would vape more for a day or two but as I don't have much time to vape at work like I said I seemed to adjust within a week....I vape all levels of nic as I don't want to waste any good juice so it's not a question of if I vape more or less for me....it's a question of how many drags can I take in one session....I still have half a bottle of 24mg "boba's bounty" and I let the atty rip with that stuff and in two drags or less I am done for awhile or I get a headache....where as my 6-12 mg juices I can enjoy several drags before I get my nic fill and have to stop and wait awhile

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And a much belated welcome from me as well!

Sorry for being late to the party:(

N

Newheart301

And a much belated welcome from me as well!

Sorry for being late to the party:(
Thanks I've enjoyed reading your posts the last 2 months, very helpful... and a laugh or two never hurts.

VU Sponsors