Become a Patron!

hello all

manhunter72

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
to shorty introduce myself, i am 23y old, coming from croatia, but living in dublin for last three years.
around 9 months ago i buy e cig for 15e and use it for 2weeks then get back to analog one...week ago i got bad chest infection and didnt smoke till today, today i got myself EVOD mega and i am using it with red fusion juice 3mg nic, 70-30 PG/VG.
to be honest this is my second juice, i first tried strawberry 12mg and after few puffs i feel dizzy and sick, i think it was too much for me,
now plan for future is stick on vaping, discover new juices, maybe later try to mix some for myself, but definitly stay away from analog ones....this is finished for me.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome aboard, yea ...Sounds like you just need to lower down the Mg on the nic a little. Glad you are here!!!

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Manhunter or should l say "Top of the morning to you" Greetings from the UK and a warm welcome to VU. Congratulations on commencing vaping! You already know that you have joined a fabulous vapers site. l look farward to seeing you around. All the best :wave:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined and are looking to switch to vaping for good!

manhunter72

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks a lot, it feels nice to feel like a part of team already.
yes, i am moving on vaping for good, and i feel it is my best decision lately

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors