Become a Patron!

Hello all!

Falconeer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I smoked for more than 50 years, but last October my daughter gave me an e-pipe and I've never looked back.

In the almost year since then I have never smoked and to my great surprise never experienced a craving; I believe Vaping is both miraculous and a life saver.

I've experimented with dripping and squonking, can build coils and wicks...but have gone back to tanks and mainly regulated mods. My main kit comprises Nautilus Mini atties atop Kanger 40w K Boxes and also GS Airs atop 30/40w iSticks. I vape DIY unflavoured e- liquid, 16 strength and mainly work around 8 watts.

I do know some of the names here...and yes I too am a Refugee from the Retarded 1...

Very much looking forward to being part of this Forum and will help where I can.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad you are here
Have a nice day.

Falconeer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks all for the welcome - my daughter discovered vaping ( she's a nurse who like many of them smokes a lot) when she couldn't even get a smoke without going out of the hospital grounds in her breaks; her husband works in a security control room where smoking is banned and he faced the same scenario. Both of them toook to vaping; found it worked and got Evangelical about it, as you do,...and paid it forward to me...giving me freedom in the process; I can get a bit evangelical about it too...

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU :)
Wow 50 years, well better late then never.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks all for the welcome - my daughter discovered vaping ( she's a nurse who like many of them smokes a lot) when she couldn't even get a smoke without going out of the hospital grounds in her breaks; her husband works in a security control room where smoking is banned and he faced the same scenario. Both of them toook to vaping; found it worked and got Evangelical about it, as you do,...and paid it forward to me...giving me freedom in the process; I can get a bit evangelical about it too...

At least you have an open mind and gave vaping a try! I've tried with some of my smoking family members, but with all the anti vaping news- they won't even try vaping!
Welcome and hope to post with you sometime!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
At least you have an open mind and gave vaping a try! I've tried with some of my smoking family members, but with all the anti vaping news- they won't even try vaping!
Welcome and hope to post with you sometime!
Yeah, one of my uncles just tried to read me the riot act. All I said was 4000 chemicals vs 3. He walked away.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah, one of my uncles just tried to read me the riot act. All I said was 4000 chemicals vs 3. He walked away.
Haha good for you! Insane, that they won't listen to the other facts- I get the antifreeze chemicals, popcorn lung and I will blow off my hand or face and the" Your just trading one bad habit for another"-line!
That's why I like forums- we understand and help each other and help those who want help. I just know that I am doing the right thing for me and am so glad that I overcame my fear to try ecigs, I haven't had a cigarette in almost 2 years!
Now I'm like- "why did I wait so long"

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haha good for you! Insane, that they won't listen to the other facts- I get the antifreeze chemicals, popcorn lung and I will blow off my hand or face and the" Your just trading one bad habit for another"-line!
That's why I like forums- we understand and help each other and help those who want help. I just know that I am doing the right thing for me and am so glad that I overcame my fear to try ecigs, I haven't had a cigarette in almost 2 years!
Now I'm like- "why did I wait so long"
What we really do is enable each other, but I like how you said it ;)

VU Sponsors