Become a Patron!

Hello! Also, I'm not going to lie... I'm here to sell you things.

EvilsWay

Unlisted Vendor
Hi everyone.
I've been vaping for years. I started on some crap cig-a-like that my wife got me from groupon for 15 bucks; graduated to EVODs; then (I know, opposite I think?) went on to mechanical mods before settling in on my high powered regulated devices. I was a long time smoker before making the switch. The smell and taste of tobacco absolutely repulses me now, which is a bit of a shame because I have fond memories of various cigars. I cant even enjoy them anymore.

A while back, I bought my first 3d printer. I needed a creative outlet to offset the day to day railroading of my job. A short while later, I purchased my second printer... then my third. After cracking the box open, spending a few days building the printer, and printing out some other people's work, I decided to try my hand at 3d design. I couldn't think of a better thing to make than a cup holder to keep my mod from toppling over in the car, and hold my juice. after a few failed designs I came up with a model that works really well, and have been selling them since.

Anyway, this is just a show off post and me saying HI! to a new community before diving into the "for sale" side of the forums. HI!​

Attachments

• il_570xN.1163020537_ry5d.jpg
    il_570xN.1163020537_ry5d.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 35

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and welcome! Best of luck to you!

EvilsWay

Unlisted Vendor
Hi and welcome, at least you were straight up about selling here, I wish you luck with your sales, all we ask is that you read over our unlisted vendor rules and post accordingly when it comes to your products,
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/unlisted-vendors-guidelines.221414/
enjoy the forum:)
Thanks I was looking for something like this last night and could not locate it, granted, wasn't looking at it as a vendor. Thanks for the heads up I'll pull the post I placed in the accessories forum

VU Sponsors