Hello and can you help me

Discussion in 'How do I get started?' started by rich78, Nov 15, 2016.

1. rich78

rich78 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi I'm new to vaping I have brought a target mini with a triton mini tank and some 18mg juice can anyone give me some advice about how to set it up for MTl. I have 1.2 ohm coils, I just want to make sure I get it right

Thank you

2. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome aboard.....:vino:

Try finding at a YouTube video of your set-up, the videos help more than words.

r055co and Whiskey like this.
  3. rich78

rich78 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you

4. BrewBear

BrewBear Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Welcometo VU. the triton mini was not one of my favorite tanks for MTL, it seemed a little too airy since I prefer a tight draw. As far as setting up, not meaning to be flippant but indeed a short video is worth a thousand words. Make sure you put a few drops of juice inside the coil walls- no more than 4 or so. You want the cotton inside the coil to be wet, soaked in juice before you assemble the tank. I kept the air flow ring 1/2 open. Start fairly low watts, around 12 or so and then slowly increase wattage. A 1.2 ohm coil should be good below 20 watts, but that depends upon your taste. I usually start with about 1/2 a tank of juice until I get the hang of a new tank. If there are any problems, you won't have too big of a mess. Let us know how it goes. There is a whole thread one MTL tanks, check it out and find out our impressions one the most recent tanks.

SirRichardRear, Whiskey and skt239 like this.
  5. rich78

rich78 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you brew bear I am now using it at 14 watts and it's great thanks again.

6. BrewBear

BrewBear Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    No problem, glad it works for you. Keep at it and soon enough you'll be telling new people what is what and how it works. We all were begginers at one time.

7. Sergey Stetsura

Sergey Stetsura New Member

Blog Posts:
    From the beginning! Over time everything will come!