• Total voters

piotr_continentalmods

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Continental Mods LTD came into existence on the basis of longstanding experience in e-smoking as well as in mods production. Combining those two components with the hard work and innumerable hours spent on designing resulted in creation of first product – Black Oak. During the first days it became a bestseller which significantly exceeded our expectations. It gave us motivation to design other gadgets which we aim to gradually present to the people all over the world.

The biggest emphasis is put on the novelty and look of our items so that they would correspond to the taste of the most demanding client but also fulfill their roles in the best possible way. Privately, we are conscientious people taking care of every detail of our work. Obviously, we make mistakes just like everyone of us but we also try to fix every of them. Vaping society is very close to us as we are part of it. Every client, retail or wholesale, is for us extraordinarily valuable and we treat him as a friend. As a company, we are on the initial stage, nonetheless, our plan and ambition is to rise to your expectations.

Continental Mods Team

Our FB official group
My FB account

upload images free

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I remember you from a month or so back.

Pianos and old revolvers on your homepage if I remember correctly.

So welcome again!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Prices and specifications would help as well:D

VU Sponsors