Hello Chicago Vaper in the house

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi. I woke up this morning to find out after a year of being a member of ECF I was banned for life. LOL. They say I'm an unapproved vendor because I help distribute books (books, not juice or hardware) for Vaporacle.com and I guess I wasn't allowed to post an announcement about the new title, Angel of Vape.

Anyway, thought I'd pop in here and say hello and see what's happening here. I read Underground's rules and they were short so wasn't sure if I would get banned for mentioning that there is a vaping fiction series available now. I guess I'll find out. Books seem rather harmless to me. It's not like I distribute freebase nicotine or something.

Anyway it was always like walking on eggshells over at ECF but since they are the boss of the internet I'll probably have to sign up under a different name and keep low or pay them $50 a year and be bound by their 150 pages of rules.

So what's up here? I'm a member of Vapor Joe's deals on facebook and actually got a $35 MVP through it recently. I've been vaping since October 2013. I have over a dozen different tanks (protanks, vivi novas, iclears, even an aga t). Looking for a place to hang out and vent without having to worry about getting banned if I fart or something. I don't want to do a lot of ECF bashing because they are sort of like the strict nuns that you grew up with that you hate but who also gave you your education.

So anyway, hello.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, there are a lot of us here who got sick of ECF's bullshit.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it's like living with a bipolar person. One moment I was in there giving people advice and just having a chat and the next moment I had my head lopped off.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
welcome to you, and you are in good company of other people who have been victimized at ECF. does this look familar?

:D

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
welcome to you, and you are in good company of other people who have been victimized at ECF. does this look familar?

:D

LOL, exactly. And that was filmed in Chicago too so it's fitting! You know I had like 50 friends in there and an entire list of emails archived that I can't even access now. No explanation given whatsoever. Just bam, I'm gone because they say so. All the relationships I made there, just cut off because they didn't like this or that. It might not have helped that the first book in the series, Vape Mania, parodies them pretty harshly but hey, that's freedom of speech.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, exactly. And that was filmed in Chicago too so it's fitting! You know I had like 50 friends in there and an entire list of emails archived that I can't even access now. No explanation given whatsoever. Just bam, I'm gone because they say so. All the relationships I made there, just cut off because they didn't like this or that. It might not have helped that the first book in the series, Vape Mania, parodies them pretty harshly but hey, that's freedom of speech.

but there is no such thing as freedom of speech there. i wish i had a dollar for every one of my posts that was deleted or edited. i could afford a provari! ;)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Kelli I actually recognize you. You and I use to have a few arguments over there. I was the guy who had a bad experience with Mount Baker and was bitching about it too much (that got me a ban for three days). I actually like Mt. Baker now and am into Hawk Sauce. Hopefully we can clear the slate and not let any of that bother us here.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Kelli I actually recognize you. You and I use to have a few arguments over there. I was the guy who had a bad experience with Mount Baker and was bitching about it too much (that got me a ban for three days). I actually like Mt. Baker now and am into Hawk Sauce. Hopefully we can clear the slate and not let any of that bother us here.

that's kinda funny cause i have pretty much moved on from MBV. it's the circle of life i guess. :p

oh, and btw.....i am bipolar. but no hard feelings.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a bit bi-polar myself anyway. So how long has this forum been around?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a bit bi-polar myself anyway. So how long has this forum been around?

i think it went public around late june. the growth rate has been phenomenal.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh hell yeah. Less than half a year and it's already grown this big. Wow. I suspect this site will be giving ECF a run for it's money in no time. ECF is nothing without their google ranking and they know it. I actually feel like I'm being extorted, that just because I sell some books that happen to be e-cig related I should pay them $50 a year otherwise NEVER mention what I do at their website. I'm equally sad and pissed this morning. What a bunch of fucking assholes. Can I say that here?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You just did :). You can say fuck, shit, pot, tits, ass, classwifeisabitch, FUCKYOURPROVARI, etc

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh hell yeah. Less than half a year and it's already grown this big. Wow. I suspect this site will be giving ECF a run for it's money in no time. ECF is nothing without their google ranking and they know it. I actually feel like I'm being extorted, that just because I sell some books that happen to be e-cig related I should pay them $50 a year otherwise NEVER mention what I do at their website. I'm equally sad and pissed this morning. What a bunch of fucking assholes. Can I say that here?

why yes.....yes you can.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been banned for life about 14 times over there.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been banned for life about 14 times over there.

Once I received an infraction for asking someone if he was writing a school paper. The mod told me to "knock it off". LOL. I still can't figure that one out to this day.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't get the rationale there other than it seems to be a hangout for narcissists. Here you have adults treating others like adults. You would have to be quite amazingly vile to get a ban here.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't get the rationale there other than it seems to be a hangout for narcissists. Here you have adults treating others like adults. You would have to be quite amazingly vile to get a ban here.

That's good to know. That's clearly the thing which is so disturbing to me. I was never vile at all and actually TRIED to follow their stupid string of rules. I hate to even sign back up over there because it's like going home to an abusive, dysfunctional family. One time I got a two day ban for linking to an UltraMan video on my 1000th post (when you become an "ultra" member). Figure THAT one out.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've actually been lurking here off an on so I've given Underground a deserved link at Vaporacle. Believe it or not I was actually afraid to do that before because I know even mentioning the underground at ECF can get you a ban but now that they've banned me without any explanation or chance to defend myself, fuck 'em.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am on the ECF "Those that shall not be named" list....SERIOUSLY.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am on the ECF "Those that shall not be named" list....SERIOUSLY.

LOL, I have a feeling Melvin Provario will get on that list eventually as well. What a bunch of insecure fascist totalitarian wankers. I spent an entire year tip toeing around there trying to "behave" myself and I still got put on the chopping block. I know I said I didn't want to ECF bash but it feels good.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL, I have a feeling Melvin Provario will get on that list eventually as well. What a bunch of insecure fascist totalitarian wankers. I spent an entire year tip toeing around there trying to "behave" myself and I still got put on the chopping block. I know I said I didn't want to ECF bash but it feels good.
We have a couple of threads for that here.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyway the books that I represent are parodies of the vaping community. The first one revolves around an ECF type forum and in the second one there's a character inspired by PBusardo. I'm pretty sure it's the content of the books that led up to what they just did to me, not that I was trying to be an "unregistered dealer." What am I dealing? Books? Good grief.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyway the books that I represent are parodies of the vaping community. The first one revolves around an ECF type forum and in the second one there's a character inspired by PBusardo. I'm pretty sure it's the content of the books that led up to what they just did to me, not that I was trying to be an "unregistered dealer." What am I dealing? Books? Good grief.
Read me a bedtime story :p

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It really does seem very relaxed here. It'll take me a while to learn how to utilize the site but I can see some fun happening here. It'll be nice not to have someone decide all my comments are "off topic" and find them all deleted after spending an hour composing them.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My message to ECF....specifically Retired1/OldSoldier/Sarge and Classwife...
IXr9ccA.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It really does seem very relaxed here. It'll take me a while to learn how to utilize the site but I can see some fun happening here. It'll be nice not to have someone decide all my comments are "off topic" and find them all deleted after spending an hour composing them.
JxwX6AR.jpg

Sorry...had to

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All aboard the ECF train

HappiestDays7.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Starting to get the hang of how to navigate this site. Still have a sour stomach over what ECF did to me. After a year of contributing to their forum I was just a piece of meat that slipped and fell into their meat grinder. Their members mean absolutely nothing to them. All they want is money. It's not surprising that after I wasn't there for a couple of months during a job assignment over the summer, when I came back I didn't recognize any of the people I use to chat up with. It was an entirely new crowd as if nobody I knew had survived the censorship machine.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's a bunch of threads, you'll love it :)

http://vapingunderground.com/#the-mud-pit.147

LOL, I'll have to vent over at one of those. Jesus and I had just placed an acknowledgement to them in the inside page of the new book too. It's like a scene from Brian DePalma's movie Sisters, where the guy is presenting his girlfriend a birthday cake and she leaps up and stabs him with a butcher knife.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I remember you! Welcome to some fun!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

VU Sponsors